07-26-2011, 08:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ok so me and some of my friends found a glitch by ****ing around on CTF and you jump off the map and you can fly around and people cant kill you.

Here is the video to the glitch public match ctf

1] set up a class w/ lightweight & a tactical insertion.
2] goto the spot on the map where b2/b3 meet on the radar grid.
3] get on the railing and dive and far as you can toward where the lines intersect on the radar grid.
4] about one 1-2 seconds after you dive, press start then triangle to bring up your friends list.

if u did it right you'll be floating, exit the menu and just head towards the map.
you have to bring yourself higher by looking at the sun or else you'll suicide.
the first person view is covered but everyone else can see you swim.
the screen is usually blue if you're low on the map and yellow if you higher on the map.

Credit to SieRoX for making the video Happy

This video has been released on RSPproductionz's channle today so it might get patched really soon.
Last edited by WiKKiD ; 07-30-2011 at 02:06 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to WiKKiD for this useful post:

AJ, alchybear, AMNE, atifI0, Bomb789, BurnoutBoz, DinoFreak, dubeyduck, hydro_122499, james6213, luckmager1, MagesticTiger, Mariodude007, Matheus41, Mr. Star, mutinydifiants, NZWarrior, RayJ_chugs, riotmost, Sandyballz, SieRoX, Solid Snake, TheBurntCeltic, ThyagoPS3, TryCatchMe, UnknownKiller, xPottsy, xzxero, yourdude9

The following user groaned WiKKiD for this awful post:

Anthony
07-28-2011, 03:00 PM #38
Redadski
< ^ > < ^ >
hahaha rotfl lmfao Omg how cool is that
07-28-2011, 05:32 PM #39
i dont wana be a dick but me and a friend found this like 3 months ago but being slows not bad all the time and the reason i dont hava vid because i dont have a recorder so dont say u found first i mean this in the best way

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

o and btw its not new and they cant patch it ever because they cant stop lag this happens when u dolphin dive off press start and /\ then lag through the barrier so yeah its not his and its weird because after i started doing this with my friend 2 weeks ago (again) and started teaching people how they said it was theres and made vids f that me and my friends found 3 months prob even further back ago so just saying bye
07-28-2011, 07:35 PM #40
Paviano
Pokemon Trainer
Was doing it yesterday but didn't work :/
I jumped, hold O and fast pressed START+TRIANGLE and I died..
Can someone teach me how?
07-28-2011, 07:42 PM #41
SieRoX
|||-HaXoR-|||
Originally posted by fi3rw0rkx View Post
i dont wana be a dick but me and a friend found this like 3 months ago but being slows not bad all the time and the reason i dont hava vid because i dont have a recorder so dont say u found first i mean this in the best way

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

o and btw its not new and they cant patch it ever because they cant stop lag this happens when u dolphin dive off press start and /\ then lag through the barrier so yeah its not his and its weird because after i started doing this with my friend 2 weeks ago (again) and started teaching people how they said it was theres and made vids f that me and my friends found 3 months prob even further back ago so just saying bye

Cool story bro .... even though I couldn't understand half of it ...

Good for you that you found out 3 months ago and didn't share it with NGU community ...
In my honest opinion, WiKKiD is the first to show us this glitch there for he deserves the credit, so just saying bye

The following user thanked SieRoX for this useful post:

atifI0
07-28-2011, 09:55 PM #42
yeah how do you do this glitch and make it work?
07-28-2011, 10:05 PM #43
GangstaCupcake1
HELLO FRIEND Happy
Originally posted by Paviano View Post
Was doing it yesterday but didn't work :/
I jumped, hold O and fast pressed START+TRIANGLE and I died..
Can someone teach me how?

Im pretty sure some1 else has to be the host
07-28-2011, 10:50 PM #44
Originally posted by WiKKiD View Post
Ok so me and some of my friends found a glitch by ****ing around on CTF and you jump off the map and you can fly around and people cant kill you.

If you want to see proof i will have a video up soon

Here is the video to the glitch public match ctf

how do u do this! ive tried everything i thought at first u dive off then choose a class then i had a friend jump off it while i lag switch it and they go to the bottom of the map but nothing will work, please explain how Hi
07-29-2011, 12:34 AM #45
xzxero
Kush Nugget
1] set up a class w/ lightweight & a tactical insertion.
2] goto the spot on the map where b2/b3 meet on the radar grid.
3] get on the railing and dive and far as you can toward where the lines intersect on the radar grid.
4] about one 1-2 seconds after you dive, press start then triangle to bring up your friends list.

if u did it right you'll be floating, exit the menu and just head towards the map.
you have to bring yourself higher by looking at the sun or else you'll suicide.
the first person view is covered but everyone else can see you swim.
the screen is usually blue if you're low on the map and yellow if you higher on the map.

The following user thanked xzxero for this useful post:

WiKKiD
07-29-2011, 01:03 AM #46
ok well he didnt find it and u know that to idc if u say he did on ngu i found it off so f that and u can ask ppl online on my friends list i found 3 months ago ok so he didnt find (whispers) ignorent prick

The following 3 users groaned at fi3rw0rkx for this awful post:

atifI0, SieRoX, WiKKiD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo