Post: How To Increase Black Ops Gameplay or Just About Any Other First-Person Shooter!
08-18-2011, 04:49 AM #1
Fluxorz
OP is a phaggot
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay guys today something dawned down upon me WHY DO I SUCK SO BAD AT BLACK OPS?!?! Anyways I found out the cure for this problem that is almost as infectious as AID's.

Step 1: Change your god forbidden Osama Bin Laden sensitivity to 5 or higher anything lower will get you RaPeD!!!

Step 2: Turn on that Target Assist or Justin Bieber will go to your house and beat you harder than his screeching he calls singing!

Step 3: Stop acting like a douche bag camper you are and man up and RUSH!

Step 4: Actually try to do something that requires more brainpower than thinking so go find your way out how to rush!

Step 5: ENJOY MY STRATEGY :megusta:

FAQ's
Q:What if I can't use my brain?
A:Learn something!

Q:What if I don't know how to rush?
A:THEN LOOK IT THE **** UP!

Q:What if I suck with a high sensitivity?
A:Adjust to it by playing a private match or online.

Q:What if I don't have Black Ops?
A:WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK AT THIS THREAD!

ENJOY MY ****ING THREAD AND QUOTE THIS IF YOU STILL HAVE A QUESTION IF YOU DO THEN YOU FAIL!!! :happycry:

BY THE WAY THIS ISN'T LIKE A JOKE I'M SERIOUS I WAS PUTTING IT IN A FUNNY WAY BECAUSE YOU NEVER SEE THOSE TYPE OF THREADS THAT HELP BUT ARE SO BORING THE TIME I SPENT READING IT I COULD DONE SOMETHING WORTH MY TIME THAT ACTUALLY ENTERTAINED ME!
Last edited by Fluxorz ; 08-18-2011 at 05:04 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Fluxorz for this useful post:

cresterk, TIAGO_SILVA, trapshift

The following 27 users groaned at Fluxorz for this awful post:

-{OVOXO}-, Anthony., B Loner, Ben, bucknastey, CSC-Magic, Dope., Eminem., himpmund, Jakeyy, Jaw1312, kloops., LeBron-James, lolpwnedlol, Maxwell-Gunner, mero8888, Monster-Energy, mujah2009, StealthyChicken, SU44K8, Super Vegito, thebosh94, TheBurntCeltic, unggubrian, xzxero, yourdude9, zIoN-
08-18-2011, 05:09 AM #2
NEKiSh
Bounty hunter
Are u in drugs bro?

The following user thanked NEKiSh for this useful post:

TIAGO_SILVA
08-18-2011, 05:21 AM #3
yourdude9
Are you high?
sensitivity doesnt matter, it's just how u prefer to play....

pros play on low sensitivity cause it supposedly increases your accuracy (which i think is true cuz once i lowered my sensitivity my accuracy was amazing lol)
08-18-2011, 05:22 AM #4
Jaw1312
moc.etadpUneGtxeN
Originally posted by NEKiSh View Post
Are u in drugs bro?

Haha, I was thinking the same thing looking at the FAQ's.
08-18-2011, 05:28 AM #5
Fluxorz
OP is a phaggot
When you rush sensitivity plays a big role in this you need to have a high sensitivity in case you have like 3 guys on you then you can just kill one normal one in the air and one on the floor!
Originally posted by yourdude9 View Post
sensitivity doesnt matter, it's just how u prefer to play....

pros play on low sensitivity cause it supposedly increases your accuracy (which i think is true cuz once i lowered my sensitivity my accuracy was amazing lol)

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Nah look I was just making the thread funny but still useful!
Originally posted by NEKiSh View Post
Are u in drugs bro?
08-18-2011, 08:36 AM #6
i play on sensitivity of 2 and my kd 2.85 so i guess i be getting raped then

The following user thanked gmoney50 for this useful post:

daniel25
08-18-2011, 04:20 PM #7
Fluxorz
OP is a phaggot
Yes but higher sensitivities help out reaction time like if you got shot from behind you could act quickly turn around and drop shot.
Originally posted by gmoney50 View Post
i play on sensitivity of 2 and my kd 2.85 so i guess i be getting raped then
08-18-2011, 04:22 PM #8
mattybenson
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 1CK35 View Post
Yes but higher sensitivities help out reaction time like if you got shot from behind you could act quickly turn around and drop shot.

Higher sensitivitie makes your shooting like jelly. Look at all the compeititve players.
08-18-2011, 04:26 PM #9
Fluxorz
OP is a phaggot
No I know that higher sensitivity is hard to use but I know tons of people with Machinima that play on 5 or higher also thats why target assist gets enabled but if you still have difficulty believing I don't care I made this thread to help!
Originally posted by mattybenson View Post
Higher sensitivitie makes your shooting like jelly. Look at all the compeititve players.
08-18-2011, 04:30 PM #10
mattybenson
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 1CK35 View Post
No I know that higher sensitivity is hard to use but I know tons of people with Machinima that play on 5 or higher also thats why target assist gets enabled but if you still have difficulty believing I don't care I made this thread to help!

Depends if your a pub player, or a competitive or even a trickshotter.

Pub players tend to have like 7 sensitivity.
Trickshotters - 10
Competitive - 1-5

But yes, lower sensitivity is better. I agree.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo