Post: How To Increase Black Ops Gameplay or Just About Any Other First-Person Shooter!
08-18-2011, 04:49 AM #1
Fluxorz
OP is a phaggot
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay guys today something dawned down upon me WHY DO I SUCK SO BAD AT BLACK OPS?!?! Anyways I found out the cure for this problem that is almost as infectious as AID's.

Step 1: Change your god forbidden Osama Bin Laden sensitivity to 5 or higher anything lower will get you RaPeD!!!

Step 2: Turn on that Target Assist or Justin Bieber will go to your house and beat you harder than his screeching he calls singing!

Step 3: Stop acting like a douche bag camper you are and man up and RUSH!

Step 4: Actually try to do something that requires more brainpower than thinking so go find your way out how to rush!

Step 5: ENJOY MY STRATEGY :megusta:

FAQ's
Q:What if I can't use my brain?
A:Learn something!

Q:What if I don't know how to rush?
A:THEN LOOK IT THE **** UP!

Q:What if I suck with a high sensitivity?
A:Adjust to it by playing a private match or online.

Q:What if I don't have Black Ops?
A:WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK AT THIS THREAD!

ENJOY MY ****ING THREAD AND QUOTE THIS IF YOU STILL HAVE A QUESTION IF YOU DO THEN YOU FAIL!!! :happycry:

BY THE WAY THIS ISN'T LIKE A JOKE I'M SERIOUS I WAS PUTTING IT IN A FUNNY WAY BECAUSE YOU NEVER SEE THOSE TYPE OF THREADS THAT HELP BUT ARE SO BORING THE TIME I SPENT READING IT I COULD DONE SOMETHING WORTH MY TIME THAT ACTUALLY ENTERTAINED ME!
Last edited by Fluxorz ; 08-18-2011 at 05:04 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Fluxorz for this useful post:

cresterk, TIAGO_SILVA, trapshift

The following 27 users groaned at Fluxorz for this awful post:

-{OVOXO}-, Anthony., B Loner, Ben, bucknastey, CSC-Magic, Dope., Eminem., himpmund, Jakeyy, Jaw1312, kloops., LeBron-James, lolpwnedlol, Maxwell-Gunner, mero8888, Monster-Energy, mujah2009, StealthyChicken, SU44K8, Super Vegito, thebosh94, TheBurntCeltic, unggubrian, xzxero, yourdude9, zIoN-
08-22-2011, 07:50 PM #20
higher sensitivity all the way!
08-24-2011, 04:15 AM #21
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
I just rush on SnD and use 10 so everything goes fast if I ever have to shot someone who started firing at me with a 1 sensitive I think I can just give my ass without trying to kill him LOL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo