Post: WARNING: New Hotfix Live With Possible Permanent bans [Details inside]
05-14-2012, 05:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, this is just a quick catch up for what just happened an hour ago, not only me but some of my other friends are getting disconnected from the activision server, we are trying to connect but it gives the familiar error that we had back in early 2011, the error states

Originally posted by another user
"The call of duty: black ops server is not available at this time"

You must login or register to view this content.

please be aware that this hotfix is live in the UK @6:56 GMT on the 14th May 2012 and will go worldwide tonight.

If you have any Modified Eboot's or any config's on the 1.13 update please delete your game update data (on the ps3 xmb) and re-install the 1.13 update to prevent a permanent ban. now's the time to speak up on any mac address bypass ways....

UPDATE: checked the Mw3, Cod4 and CoD5 Activision servers and they appear to be ok, my friends who dont have the configs are still online, its something to do with black ops.

UPDATE 2: It looks like its an account ban, can we get more people to test this on their backup accounts.

UPDATE 3: Another Hotfix went worldwide last week (28th May 2012.) no precise date was acknowledged.

UPDATE 4: It looks like its a temporarily ban (2 days), this means that your 1/3 warning is used, two more and your console banned.

FIX: Create A New SEN ID (PSN) and use that account, the risk is even higher now, you will have approximately 15 minutes before you get banned, this is only temporarily (2 days if possible).

Thanks,
CodGlitcher
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 05-29-2012 at 06:27 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

ᴠevo, Correy, Cubs, Harry, iLikeTrophys, IzBoogz, Karoolus, L3thaL-, ljjp, Lxndon, Mano257, User23434, Pauly, Press ►, PussayPatrol, RealTimeEditz, redbullmasta, Rip The Jacker, Swampman, TiCiiX, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, xViTaLiZex, Xx--AIDAN--xX

The following user groaned Uk_ViiPeR for this awful post:

HotShot01ps3
05-16-2012, 10:25 AM #74
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by YooYoOoN View Post
Sorry for asking. i'm just worried, If i get in a XP lobby and promote 50, am i still getting banned?
Even if, how do i host XP lobbies

Stop trying to get someone talking then saying how do i it's a major turn off for the reader also making you sound like a leacher!
As for hosting them go learn how the EBOOT is ran and how everything is processed etc by doing this you will need to understand PPC (powerpc) instructions and registers.

Google: powerpc instruction sets / powerpc register sets.
Skim through the searches and pick what you think suits your needs the most.

If you join a lobby and get level 50 the chances are it won't stick... There are certain ways to get the XP to stick but not many people know how bypass and MW3 have XP limit's i believe and Black Ops XP limit is 40/50k XP per game if i remember correctly.
05-16-2012, 10:26 AM #75
Originally posted by YooYoOoN View Post
Sorry for asking. i'm just worried, If i get in a XP lobby and promote 50, am i still getting banned?
Even if, how do i host XP lobbies

no,no and do some research sorry, no tutorial will be released unless the unknown does, most likely not but do your research, its easier than everyone thinks. if i spoon fed it to you, what would you have learned?
05-16-2012, 10:36 AM #76
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
Stop trying to get someone talking then saying how do i it's a major turn off for the reader also making you sound like a leacher!
As for hosting them go learn how the EBOOT is ran and how everything is processed etc by doing this you will need to understand PPC (powerpc) instructions and registers.

Google: powerpc instruction sets / powerpc register sets.
Skim through the searches and pick what you think suits your needs the most.

If you join a lobby and get level 50 the chances are it won't stick... There are certain ways to get the XP to stick but not many people know how bypass and MW3 have XP limit's i believe and Black Ops XP limit is 40/50k XP per game if i remember correctly.

Calm down dude, i dont really need how. I just asked if i'm getting banned when i get into a XP lobby (Wow,i'm being understood as a leecher or some shit)

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
no,no and do some research sorry, no tutorial will be released unless the unknown does, most likely not but do your research, its easier than everyone thinks. if i spoon fed it to you, what would you have learned?

So i came on NGU and i saw this "everyone who is hosting might get banned" and i then think that this was released, go ask someone but all i get is misunderstanding. anyway i dont f*cking care if this is released or not. give me a break

anyway, I'm 15th and theres no f*cking need for an XP lobby just to level up to 50
Last edited by YooYoOoN ; 05-16-2012 at 10:44 AM.
05-16-2012, 10:36 AM #77
HotShot01ps3
What The Hell's Going On?
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
hey guys, this is just a quick catch up for what just happened an hour ago, not only me but some of my other friends are getting disconnected from the activision server, we are trying to connect but it gives the familiar error that we had back in early 2011, the error states

You must login or register to view this content.

please be aware that this hotfix is live in the UK @6:56 GMT and will go worldwide tonight.

If you have any Modified Eboot's or any config's on the 1.13 update please delete your game update data (on the ps3 xmb) and re-install the 1.13 update to prevent a permanent ban. now's the time to speak up on any mac address bypass ways....

UPDATE: checked the Mw3, Cod4 and CoD5 Activision servers and they appear to be ok, my friends who dont have the configs are still online, its something to do with black ops.

UPDATE 2: It looks like its an account ban, can we get more people to test this on their backup accounts.

FIX: Create a new PSN account, re-assign the save and use that account from now on for modding black ops. its only an account ban so far.

Thanks,
CodGlitcher

im still online, no worries
05-16-2012, 10:51 AM #78
Originally posted by HotShot01ps3 View Post
im still online, no worries

you may be, but others are not.

The following user thanked Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

Vampytwistッ
05-16-2012, 12:35 PM #79
What I learnt from this thread.

- 17+ people have a modified game-save.
- 17+ people are going to get permanently banned. Winky Winky

The following 6 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

BuC-ShoTz, DEREKTROTTER, Karoolus, Uk_ViiPeR,
05-16-2012, 12:37 PM #80
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
What I learnt from this thread.

- 17+ people have a modified game-save.
- 17+ people are going to get permanently banned. Winky Winky

Good it will serve them right especially the people that didn't put the time and effort into making this successful from your hints/tips.
:love:
05-16-2012, 01:40 PM #81
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
lol, the master himself has graced us with his presence, only to come laugh in our faces Happy
05-16-2012, 03:46 PM #82
HotShot01ps3
What The Hell's Going On?
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
Good it will serve them right especially the people that didn't put the time and effort into making this successful from your hints/tips.
:love:

im stilll online with a modified gamesave and im still 16th prestige. you guys are all worked up for no reson

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo