Post: WARNING: New Hotfix Live With Possible Permanent bans [Details inside]
05-14-2012, 05:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, this is just a quick catch up for what just happened an hour ago, not only me but some of my other friends are getting disconnected from the activision server, we are trying to connect but it gives the familiar error that we had back in early 2011, the error states

Originally posted by another user
"The call of duty: black ops server is not available at this time"

You must login or register to view this content.

please be aware that this hotfix is live in the UK @6:56 GMT on the 14th May 2012 and will go worldwide tonight.

If you have any Modified Eboot's or any config's on the 1.13 update please delete your game update data (on the ps3 xmb) and re-install the 1.13 update to prevent a permanent ban. now's the time to speak up on any mac address bypass ways....

UPDATE: checked the Mw3, Cod4 and CoD5 Activision servers and they appear to be ok, my friends who dont have the configs are still online, its something to do with black ops.

UPDATE 2: It looks like its an account ban, can we get more people to test this on their backup accounts.

UPDATE 3: Another Hotfix went worldwide last week (28th May 2012.) no precise date was acknowledged.

UPDATE 4: It looks like its a temporarily ban (2 days), this means that your 1/3 warning is used, two more and your console banned.

FIX: Create A New SEN ID (PSN) and use that account, the risk is even higher now, you will have approximately 15 minutes before you get banned, this is only temporarily (2 days if possible).

Thanks,
CodGlitcher
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 05-29-2012 at 06:27 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

ᴠevo, Correy, Cubs, Harry, iLikeTrophys, IzBoogz, Karoolus, L3thaL-, ljjp, Lxndon, Mano257, User23434, Pauly, Press ►, PussayPatrol, RealTimeEditz, redbullmasta, Rip The Jacker, Swampman, TiCiiX, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, xViTaLiZex, Xx--AIDAN--xX

The following user groaned Uk_ViiPeR for this awful post:

HotShot01ps3
05-17-2012, 05:37 AM #92
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
Knew this was going to happen because the theiving scamming little noobs who think it's funny to spoil online gameplay with leached or stolen stuff.

No

Thanks for this though.
Theres been allot of noobs who called activision and reported this im sure cus no one would give them the patch.ffs and gamesaves so they reported it.. Not confirmed but im sure allot of them did.
05-17-2012, 07:05 AM #93
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
What I learnt from this thread.

- 17+ people have a modified game-save.
- 17+ people are going to get permanently banned. Winky Winky

Karma's a bitch hey. Happy
05-17-2012, 09:07 AM #94
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Theres been allot of noobs who called activision and reported this im sure cus no one would give them the patch.ffs and gamesaves so they reported it.. Not confirmed but im sure allot of them did.

That's what our world has come to, I don't think we will spoon feed the noob's ever again unless its poultry things.
05-17-2012, 01:15 PM #95
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
I don't understand ... I should have tried to get my account banned and get loads of people to thank me Happy But from where I'm sitting people who have been careless using multiplayer xp modded game saves are the ones getting banned. And don't forget not all black ops players like mods ... So don't forget about the in-game report system. However there is a way round all of this Smile

The following user thanked DlBSY993 for this useful post:

Uk_ViiPeR
05-17-2012, 05:25 PM #96
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
That's what our world has come to, I don't think we will spoon feed the noob's ever again unless its poultry things.

in future the finders will just not release to anyone then noobs wont even get lobbies, its there fault!
05-17-2012, 06:45 PM #97
Originally posted by nay View Post
in future the finders will just not release to anyone then noobs wont even get lobbies, its there fault!

agreed.

[10 char.]

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by DlBSY993 View Post
I don't understand ... I should have tried to get my account banned and get loads of people to thank me Happy But from where I'm sitting people who have been careless using multiplayer xp modded game saves are the ones getting banned. And don't forget not all black ops players like mods ... So don't forget about the in-game report system. However there is a way round all of this Smile

the reputation system wasnt intended to be used for that reason, and yes, there are ways around this.
05-17-2012, 07:01 PM #98
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by DlBSY993 View Post

i got banned and i never used the xp mods and only went online on my main account 1 time with the mods wtf? the rest of the time ive been on my backup account....
05-17-2012, 07:15 PM #99
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
shit ive just hosted xp - didnt expect it to stick

left game and im instant 50 with 2 million cod points

inb4 console ban /facepalm
05-17-2012, 07:20 PM #100
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
shit ive just hosted xp - didnt expect it to stick

left game and im instant 50 with 2 million cod points

inb4 console ban /facepalm

hi can i buy the patch please ill negotiate with u