Post: WARNING: New Hotfix Live With Possible Permanent bans [Details inside]
05-14-2012, 05:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, this is just a quick catch up for what just happened an hour ago, not only me but some of my other friends are getting disconnected from the activision server, we are trying to connect but it gives the familiar error that we had back in early 2011, the error states

Originally posted by another user
"The call of duty: black ops server is not available at this time"

You must login or register to view this content.

please be aware that this hotfix is live in the UK @6:56 GMT on the 14th May 2012 and will go worldwide tonight.

If you have any Modified Eboot's or any config's on the 1.13 update please delete your game update data (on the ps3 xmb) and re-install the 1.13 update to prevent a permanent ban. now's the time to speak up on any mac address bypass ways....

UPDATE: checked the Mw3, Cod4 and CoD5 Activision servers and they appear to be ok, my friends who dont have the configs are still online, its something to do with black ops.

UPDATE 2: It looks like its an account ban, can we get more people to test this on their backup accounts.

UPDATE 3: Another Hotfix went worldwide last week (28th May 2012.) no precise date was acknowledged.

UPDATE 4: It looks like its a temporarily ban (2 days), this means that your 1/3 warning is used, two more and your console banned.

FIX: Create A New SEN ID (PSN) and use that account, the risk is even higher now, you will have approximately 15 minutes before you get banned, this is only temporarily (2 days if possible).

Thanks,
CodGlitcher
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 05-29-2012 at 06:27 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

ᴠevo, Correy, Cubs, Harry, iLikeTrophys, IzBoogz, Karoolus, L3thaL-, ljjp, Lxndon, Mano257, User23434, Pauly, Press ►, PussayPatrol, RealTimeEditz, redbullmasta, Rip The Jacker, Swampman, TiCiiX, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, xViTaLiZex, Xx--AIDAN--xX

The following user groaned Uk_ViiPeR for this awful post:

HotShot01ps3
05-17-2012, 07:55 PM #101
Sonoro
I like anteaters
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
shit ive just hosted xp - didnt expect it to stick

left game and im instant 50 with 2 million cod points

inb4 console ban /facepalm

its account ban, not console..
05-17-2012, 08:20 PM #102
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
the reputation system wasnt intended to be used for that reason, and yes, there are ways around this.

You may want to re-read that .. And Im pretty sure there is a "cheating" report option. which covers people hosting very high XP as cheating LMAO
05-17-2012, 08:39 PM #103
Originally posted by DlBSY993 View Post
You may want to re-read that .. And Im pretty sure there is a "cheating" report option. which covers people hosting very high XP as cheating LMAO

just noticed that it had 'system' stare but yeah, you can get around it though, ever heard of guid? just a quick swap and you'll be back online.
05-17-2012, 08:46 PM #104
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
just noticed that it had 'system' stare but yeah, you can get around it though, ever heard of guid? just a quick swap and you'll be back online.

guID? Stands for?
05-17-2012, 08:49 PM #105
howcoolisthis
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by zZ View Post
its account ban, not console..

No u get auto console ban! :( also the acc gets de ranked and not banned so u can use other ps3 lol
05-17-2012, 08:53 PM #106
Sonoro
I like anteaters
Originally posted by howcoolisthis View Post
No u get auto console ban! :( also the acc gets de ranked and not banned so u can use other ps3 lol

i tryed to log in with another account, it works.. its not a console ban for me..idk if for u is the same..
05-17-2012, 09:04 PM #107
guID? Stands for?

Globally Unique Identifier (ID = PSN)
05-17-2012, 09:18 PM #108
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Globally Unique Identifier (ID = PSN)

I see ... And this part of the system or Black ops?
05-18-2012, 10:41 AM #109
I see ... And this part of the system or Black ops?

both really, you change the one which connects them both, which can look something along the lines of this:
{rhuw4itghw356t34wt6gj} but it may not, we still need to get the guid first.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo