05-14-2012, 09:49 PM #1
iLikeTrophys
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi

im having some shit here ..

i cant let the eboot write to save game ..

any body know how?

be noob friendly :P
05-14-2012, 10:24 PM #11
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by .Choco View Post
It's an assembly language, the one used in PS3 executables.

ah okay, i've never heard of it before other than for computers. ill look up on it.
05-14-2012, 10:25 PM #12
littlerob
Bounty hunter
$#@! you and whoever gave it to you. God damn leakers and leeches, you all are going to get this patched.

do not hate on me choco i been in your lobby and in a chat room with you but you never accepted my friend request Angry twat lol but maybe you need to think about putting it out there in a few months because soon its going to get leaked that person is going to get 10% hate but 90% fame, personaly i dont want it out there but its impossible to prevent it at the end off the day.
05-15-2012, 11:36 PM #13
killabanana
Do a barrel roll!
No one is going to release this ffs. Read up on PowerPC and figure it out for yourself.

I thought the point of this site was to share and exchange mods and ideas. We all are members because we have fun playing modded games!
Some people on here obviously have some self esteem issues and need people to kiss their ass because they have the mods, I think you know to whom i am refering to. There on here constantly bragging about it! If they where so concerned about their hardwork, why say anything about it?

Someone put alot of hard work into cfw's, spoofers, reactpsn etc but they shared their work did they not? Because thats what the modding community is about!

These morons are withholding a gamesave mod because they care about the integrity of blops game...really? If you believe that i got some swampland just for you.

.Choco and Unknown were all over the mw2 scene where was their righteousness then?

They want to act like big shots and this site is condoning mods being witheld when the spirit of it is quite the opposite!

NGU has lost its way!

Perhaps we should all update our 3.55's to ofw would not want to compromise the integrity of the ps3.[/QUOTE]
05-16-2012, 08:17 AM #14
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
What people dont realize try & figure this kind of stuff out your selves ? See how much hair you lose ! People/KIDS who cant keep things to themselves when somebody kindly says hey, i trust you ,so please & i said please ! Even if you don't know me personally. PLESES DO NOT RELEASE THIS ,ESPECIALLY TO A PERSON THAT WILL LEAK TO THE WORLD ! Like i said before & i say again ,it is getting harder & harder to mod don't you all see this ? I mean why the hell you all think stuff don't get released no more like it did in the beginning ???? BECAUSE THE $H1T is getting more difficult /people back stabbing/leaking/sh1t talking /etc ! = The mod/PS3 scene has been resulting to modifying the hell out of tools ,no keys left to do new game eboots/ harder & harder methods to find working hacks, that now are going to be even more work to exploit.

I don't know about the people who had sh1t handed to them. I will say this maybe the freeloaders should think about who will be releasing stuff in the future ? If people don't respect the people who make this kind of stuff ! I am done with teaching class .I think it is time for the give me ,give me, give ,me = To start working/reading/ OGTFO ,cause if you all that leak & receive, knowing you never keep your word ,when somebody is kind enough to give you anything in life. Then you are not worthy of a release or no one should be kind to these kind of people . I am not sorry i understand why the ps3 scene is the way it is & why we dont have a new CFW & the reason why now TRUBLUE CFW WAS MADE ! To bank off every unappreciated person in the PS3 scene that bothered the devs every second of there lives ! Well it is sure getting dry around here & every one wants to be your friend when they have something you want, then after they get it ,they forget about you !

I think it is time for the people who receive knowing they not trust worthy! Not give them the chance to receive. It is time for them to start there own website = LEAKERS.COM ,were we say FK U to the kind people that have given us cool stuff in the past. We just screw em in the future cause we are so used to getting stuff handed to us :( I just hate it when people are to dumb to understand this. There are smaller %%% of people that contribute, than the entire scene sites ! I live for this sh1t . Things get patched now these days do to immature kids & this pathetic generation !

Showing off on youtube, now it is all over, i will say it again. I am glad i am no PSN fan boy ,i can live without PSN ,but you who do not appreciated the things ? Will be forced to update to play = lose your handed down to you hacks & then come looking for more. I am glad i have took the time to learn something in the PS3 scene ,at least i can try to figure things out & i have a sense of direction unlike others ,who do not even try.

You think the people would get this but they don't cause they don't care. I hope this never gets released .WHEN IT GETS PATCHED BECAUSE OF FREELOADERS U LOSE !NO METHOD TO MAKE YOUR OWN ! A LITTLE TASTE IS NEVER ENOUGH .THEY WANT TO RAPE YOUR FAMILY ,TAKE EVERYTHING YOU GOT. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST BLACK OPS EITHER " EVERYTHING" :(

Yes it is long IDGAF !

The following 2 users say thank you to ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

xkoeckiiej
05-16-2012, 08:27 AM #15
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by killabanana View Post
I thought the point of this site was to share and exchange mods and ideas. We all are members because we have fun playing modded games!
Some people on here obviously have some self esteem issues and need people to kiss their ass because they have the mods, I think you know to whom i am refering to. There on here constantly bragging about it! If they where so concerned about their hardwork, why say anything about it?

Someone put alot of hard work into cfw's, spoofers, reactpsn etc but they shared their work did they not? Because thats what the modding community is about!

These morons are withholding a gamesave mod because they care about the integrity of blops game...really? If you believe that i got some swampland just for you.

.Choco and Unknown were all over the mw2 scene where was their righteousness then?

They want to act like big shots and this site is condoning mods being witheld when the spirit of it is quite the opposite!

NGU has lost its way!

Perhaps we should all update our 3.55's to ofw would not want to compromise the integrity of the ps3.
[/QUOTE]

You mean Hunter and TheUnkn0wn for MW2 stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo