05-15-2012, 05:19 PM #1
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Start off with some quotes so I get people in here.

Originally posted by modz
Hello thanks for reading Winky Winky
I have a Question : Can YOU PLEASE invate me to a xp lobby ?! Happy
PS: Ihave 3.55 and 4.11 ps3 . BO=15TH lvl 35

Originally posted by tango584 View Post
i got banned for hosting modded zombies last night and its the first time iv done it lol, guess there will be a new update fix out soon then lol

Originally posted by jack4au
I have a very good idea of how to get mods online on here I would like to test. Could someone please comment a modded offlin e ps3 game save for this with binds? As they get reset when you go online but I think I know how i can bypass it on ps3 :carling:

Doesn't read for shit:
Originally posted by skiny786
It's out let me tell u now, why do u think There's a hot fix, there's about 10 ppl on my friend list and they can all host now, since 2 days ago, we got it workin tnite cause were from uk and got banned after 1 hour lol! There on to it because there is a big rise in how much ppl are doing it compared to before.

I want to give this guy a cookie:
Originally posted by bumer
ok i have had i little pay around with this but still have not anser on it but i think its somthing to do with
PPC assembly in the EBOOT you need to make the EBOOT save your data instead of its own.. As in a data shift of some sort to write binds. Thats all there pretty much is.

Thats what i think you have to do but i have had no success

Hope fully people might figer it out now

This is all I have right now

So basically there was a hotfix which was first posted by CodGlitcher (or Uk_ViiPeR) in You must login or register to view this content.

Well beforehand, let me see what the exact thing on this is since no one will find out how to actually do it and the people that come here actually searching for some help are being mislead by either trolls or tards. I give all of them the benefit of the doubt.

EBOOT.BIN is pretty much the t5_ps3f.self.
There is a BIN2ELF for 3.55 DRM keys. EBOOT.BIN = EBOOT.SELF, look at it in HxD if you don't believe me. It says "ELF" in it.

Well, how do we get the mods online? You cannot go online with the 1.09 or lower EBOOT, now can we? You cannot transfer the EBOOT from a 1.13 to a lower one and you can't do vise versa either.

Let me quote so I can possibly get flamed by them as well.
Originally posted by JoeModZ1337
People Like You Make NGU Such An Awful Website. When This Website Ws Made It Was For Ideas To Be Shared. Then People Like You Came And Started Over using the word "leech" and moaning about everything. Like " OMFG I Released My Patch Which I Made Easily Editable And Someone Edited It" Its Just Pointless. You Tarnish NGU Reputation. TheUnkown,Newelly,Vampytwist etc... They Keep Talking About Not Releasing It Because It Will Ruin Black Ops But Its Zombies So If People Dont Want It Hacked they can go on private match. Who Doesnt like Hacked Zombies. They Are Selfish. If Someone Did "Leech it" I Would Love them for it growing a pair and not caring what people thought of them.eXo Made This Website For Sharing. So Sto Thinking Your Amazing And Release It Or GTFO And Leave NGU Because Your Not Wanted If Your not going to share.No-One cares about you boasting about it.

This guy is a typical response to people who keep things secret. People who actually put in the effort may want to make money off of something. Before you say the people paying are dumb as fuck, think about people who go see concerts or movies. Why are you paying for those when you can torrent them or get them off a friend? Song at a concert, torrent or rip from a CD. Why are you watching that movie? You can torrent this or rip it from a disc as well. ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. 'nuff said.

Originally posted by tango584
Originally posted by TheSpoken
Parameter.SFO (Param.SFO)
-Editor-
You must login or register to view this content.

This does not load inside the game itself. It's external. Used for the PS3 to verify what game the savedata is for on all details there.

The PRFfiles (GPAD0_MP, GPAD0_CM, GPAD0_SP)
These include in game details to be edited.
If you have bind button_x "god" then your bind will be god when you press button_x (square, on PS3)

Think about it before you say it. I'm tired of proving you wrong now while you harass other people.

it is external its a modded us savedata file that will only work for me if i add my account id to the modded pram.sfo file!

As this quote shows, this guy is getting confused with what runs and doesn't run. Changing the parameter.sfo doesn't do anything. It holds nothing. Basically you leeched the save off someone and used it at your own will. Don't do this since you achieve absolutely nothing and that is why Trollarch already hotfixed the binds. As Ihatecompvir said, the dvar whitelist from Xbox.

In PowerPC, find what writes to what. What we know is that CoD4 PRF files are able to have mods in them. Binds and such work. Why? It's basically your button map. I guess this is what the SFO does as well? NO.
But spoiler: .ELF = PowerPC assembly

Binds are hotfixed; what do?
Screwed.
I come home every day to work on the 4.10 Firm just to take a whack at finding the NPDRM keys. If I obtain them, then the 1.13 EBOOT can be exploitable as well as all the other games that require a higher firmware than 3.55. I'm not saying that I will... I'm just saying that I am trying.

Other than this, we need a rant thread. Move at will, Mods. All I call for is people to realize that you don't get anything from the people that put in hard work. You don't see people give away cars for free, right? Well, the same rule applies everywhere unless someone is generous or stole/leaked and spreads it like a wildfire.

For now, I'm out... after a few things.
inb4 flame
inb4 leechers
inb4 people who have me on MSN/Skype
inb4 "that one tough ass" leecher
inb4 "that one tough ass" modder
inb4 I reply to my own thread
inb4 OP can't inb4

We should be good here. Winky Winky

The following 9 users say thank you to TheSpoken for this useful post:

AMNE, iOdysseus, itzHaZed, iWONDERif, Kitty=^.^=, Rath, SavageRising, Uk_ViiPeR

The following 2 users groaned at TheSpoken for this awful post:

zL_j8hnb, tango584
05-17-2012, 04:51 PM #38
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Originally posted by xGscClan View Post
I Have Seen A Lot Of People Using These Stupid Primary School Cusses About The Way People Chose To Type McDonalds? Im 16 I Live On My Own And Have A Good Job. It's The Internet I Will Type How I Want Why Would I Ever Be Bothered About The Way I Type? And Stop Crying Over Saves It's So Sad. Grow Up Get A Life And Stop Getting So Easily Annoyed.

Getting annoyed by a leecher and you need to go back to school if you're 16 and on your own. Grammar is terrible and so is your logic. I guess spending time away from your parents gives you broken logic and falling knowledge... Just admit you are a leech so I can take a step back, laugh at this, and go on my way.
05-17-2012, 04:52 PM #39
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
I Have Seen A Lot Of People Using These Stupid Primary School Cusses About The Way People Chose To Type McDonalds? Im 16 I Live On My Own And Have A Good Job. It's The Internet I Will Type How I Want Why Would I Ever Be Bothered About The Way I Type? And Stop Crying Over Saves It's So Sad. Grow Up Get A Life And Stop Getting So Easily Annoyed.

What is this good job, just out of curiosity because due to labor laws and lack of education at the age of 16 I doubt a "good job" exists.
05-17-2012, 04:55 PM #40
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Originally posted by MasterSplinter View Post
What is this good job, just out of curiosity because due to labor laws and lack of education at the age of 16 I doubt a "good job" exists.

Under the table. I'm sure working at a corner pays the bills every 4 months.
:y: This is why I love logic.

The following user thanked TheSpoken for this useful post:

.Illuminati.
05-17-2012, 05:02 PM #41
xGscClan
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TheSpoken View Post
Getting annoyed by a leecher and you need to go back to school if you're 16 and on your own. Grammar is terrible and so is your logic. I guess spending time away from your parents gives you broken logic and falling knowledge... Just admit you are a leech so I can take a step back, laugh at this, and go on my way.

You Are Obviously A Very Sad Person. I Don't Know What You Are Trying To Prove But I Didn't Leech It I Was Handed It I Didn't Even Ask Infact I Have Only Used It Once. It's Not Called "Leeching" It's Called Having Friends Who Trust You With Files. I Haven't Got Time To Be Sitting At Home Until Early Hours In The Morning. Well Actually I Do, I Just Choose Not To As That Is A Very Sad Life To Live. You Should Try Going Outside Sometime.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by MasterSplinter View Post

Look On My Profile In Job Description...

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Under the table. I'm sure working at a corner pays the bills every 4 months.
:y: This is why I love logic.

You Are Not Funny. Please Stop.
05-17-2012, 05:05 PM #42
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
t's Not Called "Leeching" It's Called Having Friends Who Trust You With Files

Oh god, my sides.
I have to give you 2 of these You must login or register to view this content.

You Should Try Going Outside Sometime.

Put on your shades, wave to yesterday
The sunlight hurts my eyes.

Being the person I am, I work at home while I'm 16. Been this way since I was 13 and making minimal amount of money. Going outside is probably .5% of your day. I'm sure you're "busy" possibly "inspecting" kids while being a trainer and all the such. I can't tell whether you're trolling, lying, or don't have the capability to fight.
05-17-2012, 05:28 PM #43
xGscClan
Bounty hunter
Oh god, my sides.
I have to give you 2 of these You must login or register to view this content.

Put on your shades, wave to yesterday
The sunlight hurts my eyes.

Being the person I am, I work at home while I'm 16. Been this way since I was 13 and making minimal amount of money. Going outside is probably .5% of your day. I'm sure you're "busy" possibly "inspecting" kids while being a trainer and all the such. I can't tell whether you're trolling, lying, or don't have the capability to fight.

Nothing You Say Actually Makes Sense. I Clearly Go Out If I'm A Trainer. I'm Also Clearly In Good Physical Shape As I Live An Athletic Life. And How Often Do Sports Involve Going Outside? All The Time. Also Making People Pay For Lobbies Just Goes To Show How Poor You Are.But I Will Be The Mature One And End This. Everything You Say Is So True We Should Kiss The Ground You Walk On.
05-17-2012, 05:33 PM #44
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Nothing You Say Actually Makes Sense.

In my world, it does. This thing is called logic. Sorry.

I Clearly Go Out If I'm A Trainer. I'm Also Clearly In Good Physical Shape As I Live An Athletic Life.

Coolstorybro.jpg

Also Making People Pay For Lobbies Just Goes To Show How Poor You

From the thread...
This guy is a typical response to people who keep things secret. People who actually put in the effort may want to make money off of something. Before you say the people paying are dumb as $#@!, think about people who go see concerts or movies. Why are you paying for those when you can torrent them or get them off a friend? Song at a concert, torrent or rip from a CD. Why are you watching that movie? You can torrent this or rip it from a disc as well. ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. 'nuff said.

But I Will Be The Mature One And End This. Everything You Say Is So True We Should Kiss The Ground You Walk On.

>Mature one and end this.
Thanks for proving my point though.
>Everything you say is so true we should kiss the ground you walk on
No. I hate this and I'm sure everyone else does as well. I'm no better than anyone here. The only thing I have is some knowledge which everyone has in different areas. If you're actually a trainer, you know more about physical fitness than most. I'm a debugger, I know more about a computer language than most.

I'm off for the last hour of school today. Will reply back to whatever it is after school.
05-17-2012, 05:52 PM #45
xGscClan
Bounty hunter
In my world, it does. This thing is called logic. Sorry.

Coolstorybro.jpg

From the thread...
This guy is a typical response to people who keep things secret. People who actually put in the effort may want to make money off of something. Before you say the people paying are dumb as $#@!, think about people who go see concerts or movies. Why are you paying for those when you can torrent them or get them off a friend? Song at a concert, torrent or rip from a CD. Why are you watching that movie? You can torrent this or rip it from a disc as well. ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. 'nuff said.

>Mature one and end this.
Thanks for proving my point though.
>Everything you say is so true we should kiss the ground you walk on
No. I hate this and I'm sure everyone else does as well. I'm no better than anyone here. The only thing I have is some knowledge which everyone has in different areas. If you're actually a trainer, you know more about physical fitness than most. I'm a debugger, I know more about a computer language than most.

I'm off for the last hour of school today. Will reply back to whatever it is after school.

How Was School Man?
05-17-2012, 06:26 PM #46
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by tango584 View Post
you p rick you dont no s hit stop acting like you do, the pram.sfo holds account info thats why you cant just use someone elses, you use xploder to combine your pram with the one from the modded saveddata file to work on your console, your still talkin shit the pram has nothing to do with it lol, yes it dose if your using a pre made modded save os gtfo and get a brain! i was not making a save i already had one you dont no shit, mods are in pram.sfo lmao what a retard

ps, and what have you acheved? $#@! all your just a leach like most other people so stop acting like the big man when your just a leach who gets shit of choco and unknown

unself 1.02 eboot, use ida and pcc to get the eboot to wright binds to the GPAD0_CM.PRF, whats hard about that? pram.sfo is only involved if you use a pre made save dumb leach

"I come home every day to work on the 4.10 Firm just to take a whack at finding the NPDRM keys" lmao you cant find shit give up stop waisting your time your not a hacker your a leach, ask choco or unknown to do it for you like usual lol

"Don't do this since you achieve absolutely nothing" lol i got the modded zombie save and got it working thats all i needed to achieve, just like you with choco an unknowns save lol

ps, you can still go online with them if you make a new acc im online hosting modded zombies right now mr leach
if you want to be a prick about it ill relese the uk and us modded save with the eboot that makes the saves, how special will you feel then when everyone can host dick

If you have it then release it you douchebag..... Take a lesson From Geohotz not from Hunter and The Unknown

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
Hmmm I Skimmed Over This And It Seems As If Your Leaking Work Some1 Else Spent Hella Time Doing?

I don't understand you reasoning . Leaking? It's called SHARING!!!!

Did this dude leak how Hack Ps3 and The Iphone or did he share?
silly silly people ffs
You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Half Of What TheSpoken,Newelly And all Of Them Are Saying Isn't True. They Are Making It Sound Impossible You Are %100 Right In What You Are Saying. However It Is A Save Game. Anyone Can Host It. You Don't Even Need A Jailbroken 4.41 Or 3.55. This Is Why It Can't Be Released. I See No Need What So Ever For People To Be Bragging About It So Much. It Is Honestly Not That Great. For The First Hour It Is Fun But Then Your Like "This Is Boring Now". So I See Where You Are Coming From But No-One Is Going To Give You It Simply Because Of How Badly You Want It Released. But Yh Don't Listen To Any Of These Hypocrite's. The Only Thing They Have Done Is Change The Region And Re-assigned The Save Nothing That Special. This Is Genuinely Not Being Released Because Black Ops Would Be Ruined,Boring And Pointless. I Hear What You Are Saying But I'm Sorry. And Anyway Mate Your About To Get Hitch'd Black Ops Should Not Be On Your Mind. Your About To Start A Life With A Woman You Love, Good Luck To You Mate.

Agreed , After only 1 week of having my own CL on Mw2 and doing it for Members for only vbux I quit because that shit is NOT enjoyable!! Its so childish but then again so is NGu

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Before you say the people paying are dumb as $#@!, think about people who go see concerts or movies. Why are you paying for those when you can torrent them or get them off a friend?

Because a DVD , Blu ray or Mp3 album is not LIVE , that's why people pay for concerts.
And people pay for Movies because the only thing on the internet at the day of release to Pirate are CAM version which sound horrible on your Home Entertainment system so rather than that people go out and Watch the Avengers and it makes Billions because people rather spend money to watch it on a big screen , dolby digital audio instead of crap Cam quality at home
Last edited by Ameht! ; 05-17-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo