05-15-2012, 05:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I have bought an E3 flasher and I will be hosting on call of duty.. I already have mw2 patches but can anyone share black ops mods for online ? Zombie or multiplayer I dont care just so I can host something on black ops... I will absolutely not leak any thing to others without asking you guys for permisson Happy also I dont want to charga for hosting as I see it as a fun game not like a job ...
05-15-2012, 05:34 PM #2
iWONDERif
Bounty hunter
No one will release the online mods work them out for yourself. For black ops there are patches etc on here where you are able to use offline but online wont be released
05-15-2012, 05:52 PM #3
Originally posted by iWONDERif View Post
No one will release the online mods work them out for yourself. For black ops there are patches etc on here where you are able to use offline but online wont be released

But why? I just want to host.. not share to leechers :/
05-15-2012, 05:55 PM #4
iWONDERif
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by soppan96 View Post

But if someone leaks it to you then infact your a leecher. There's obvious reasons why they wont release them, who releases something they have worked hard on and are only a select few who can do it? I know i certainly wouldnt release anything i worked hard on
05-15-2012, 06:09 PM #5
Default Avatar
Newelly

See it like this, take it the wrong way or not i'm going to me straight forward.

- Your saying "But why? I just want to host.. not share to leachers :/"
- Someone sending you the equipment is like sharing to a leacher.
- Someone guiding you is someone helping a leacher.
05-15-2012, 06:15 PM #6
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
See it like this, take it the wrong way or not i'm going to me straight forward.

- Your saying "But why? I just want to host.. not share to leachers :/"
- Someone sending you the equipment is like sharing to a leacher.
- Someone guiding you is someone helping a leacher.

well what I meant was that I wont share it to anyone... I just want to host WITHOUT sharing and leaking any mods,, I basiclly want to be one of the hosters out there Happy
05-15-2012, 07:22 PM #7
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Hi, I have bought an E3 flasher and I will be hosting on call of duty.. I already have mw2 patches but can anyone share black ops mods for online ? Zombie or multiplayer I dont care just so I can host something on black ops... I will absolutely not leak any thing to others without asking you guys for permisson Happy also I dont want to charga for hosting as I see it as a fun game not like a job ...

/facepalm ...... that is all
05-15-2012, 08:07 PM #8
Well sorry for trying to be nice to host for you cuz I can still do everything myself, I just want to help others that maybe want to rank up or just dont have the money to buy a second ps3 or an E3 flasher.. you dont need to be so f**king negative all the time..
05-15-2012, 08:09 PM #9
Default Avatar
WOLF
Can I haz mods? I won't leak to leechers!!

I smell irony.

The following user groaned WOLF for this awful post:

Demarcus Ware
05-15-2012, 08:12 PM #10
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
Can I haz mods? I won't leak to leechers!!

I smell irony.

Its not irony... I host on mw2 and I also want to host on black ops... cuz these are the games that most players want to get in a hacked lobby with and I have them both so I thought I maybe could ask you guys for mods to host with for everyone who wants me to do it... but instead you guys are trying to make me look stupid...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo