05-15-2012, 05:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I have bought an E3 flasher and I will be hosting on call of duty.. I already have mw2 patches but can anyone share black ops mods for online ? Zombie or multiplayer I dont care just so I can host something on black ops... I will absolutely not leak any thing to others without asking you guys for permisson Happy also I dont want to charga for hosting as I see it as a fun game not like a job ...
05-15-2012, 08:13 PM #11
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by soppan96 View Post
Its not irony... I host on mw2 and I also want to host on black ops... cuz these are the games that most players want to get in a hacked lobby with and I have them both so I thought I maybe could ask you guys for mods to host with for everyone who wants me to do it... but instead you guys are trying to make me look stupid...

You are doing that yourself. By asking for mods, you are putting yourself out to be a leecher. Mods can be given to you by a developer and you will NOT be a leech. What you are doing is the pure definition of leeching. Just saying.
05-15-2012, 08:17 PM #12
But what should I do then ?? Its not like I can just download mods like mw2 and when I ask a developer they dont answer... So why dont you give me an advice to what do then if you know that...
05-15-2012, 08:20 PM #13
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by soppan96 View Post
But what should I do then ?? Its not like I can just download mods like mw2 and when I ask a developer they dont answer... So why dont you give me an advice to what do then if you know that...

Figure it out, just like a few members did here. That's the best advice I can give you. Well, actually you can probably get a leaked save that about 9999999 non prems are threatening to release. Winky Winky
05-15-2012, 08:24 PM #14
But thats what I´m trying to do.. I´m trying to figure it out by asking you,, I don´t have a clue of where to ask :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo