05-15-2012, 10:40 PM #1
Source Code
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So... latley many people have been editing menu bases of patches like M40A3Fuzions and DT's zombie / MP patch.
Well i did the same and messed around when i came across a code located in the "Perks" Ribbon of the zombie patch. I experimented with it and created this...

yourRunMenuCode()
{
self GiveWeapon("zombie_knuckle_crack");
wait 0.1;
self switchToWeapon("zombie_knuckle_crack");
self wait 2.3;
// YOUR RUN MENU CODE //

//YOUR RUN MENU CODE//
}

Basically this tells the player to pull out his fist and pop his knuckles (pack-a-punch) before opening the menu! the wait time 2.3 is the perfect int. for the time lapse between pressing your menu button and the menu opening (very smooth ). you can even add a sound to it like this...

self SwitchToWeapon("zombie_knuckle_crack");
self wait 2.3;
self playlocalsound("zmb_laugh_child");
//YOUR RUN MENU CODE//

//YOUR RUN MENU CODE//
}

Questions / Answers :

1) Why Release?
1A) Ive rarely seen this in use on World @ War patches but never on a BO patch since TheUnkn0wn released his FFViewer for BO, so since i found it i decided i would share it with you guys Happy
Last edited by Source Code ; 05-16-2012 at 12:37 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Source Code for this useful post:

Kitty=^.^=, User23434, Ninja, ZoneHD

The following user groaned Source Code for this awful post:

KingcreekS
05-16-2012, 08:39 PM #11
Originally posted by NBAking91 View Post
God bless you sir lol Awesome face this will save me hours of searching for these <3 thank you

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

haha if you follow up on the code i posted it actually fits perfect for your patch Smile and o yea i was working on a code last night. I called it the Ragdoll Gun because it implements the same effects as the thundergun w/o the sounds / playfx's Smile its awesome and its confirmed working (its in beta right now) and ill probably post a preview today Smile

no problem, im here if you need any help Smile
05-17-2012, 01:38 AM #12
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
God bless you sir lol Awesome face this will save me hours of searching for these <3 thank you

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

haha if you follow up on the code i posted it actually fits perfect for your patch Smile and o yea i was working on a code last night. I called it the Ragdoll Gun because it implements the same effects as the thundergun w/o the sounds / playfx's Smile its awesome and its confirmed working (its in beta right now) and ill probably post a preview today Smile

Add Me On PS3?
05-17-2012, 10:53 PM #13
will there ever ba any online mods ?
05-18-2012, 12:36 AM #14
jonnykiiid
Save Point
nice i like good work
05-18-2012, 01:55 AM #15

So... latley many people have been editing menu bases of patches like M40A3Fuzions and DT's zombie / MP patch.
Well i did the same and messed around when i came across a code located in the "Perks" Ribbon of the zombie patch. I experimented with it and created this...

yourRunMenuCode()
{
self GiveWeapon("zombie_knuckle_crack");
wait 0.1;
self switchToWeapon("zombie_knuckle_crack");
self wait 2.3;
// YOUR RUN MENU CODE //

//YOUR RUN MENU CODE//
}

Basically this tells the player to pull out his fist and pop his knuckles (pack-a-punch) before opening the menu! the wait time 2.3 is the perfect int. for the time lapse between pressing your menu button and the menu opening (very smooth ). you can even add a sound to it like this...

self SwitchToWeapon("zombie_knuckle_crack");
self wait 2.3;
self playlocalsound("zmb_laugh_child");
//YOUR RUN MENU CODE//

//YOUR RUN MENU CODE//
}

Questions / Answers :

1) Why Release?
1A) Ive rarely seen this in use on World @ War patches but never on a BO patch since TheUnkn0wn released his FFViewer for BO, so since i found it i decided i would share it with you guys Happy

cool code bro im gonna have to try this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo