05-21-2012, 04:11 AM #1
Wolf07x
Its in the Game
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update: Thanks xRAW

1. Whoever is hosting the xp lobbies the xp will not stick at all. When you exit the game you may think its stuck but it hasnt. Once you go back to main menu its gone.
2. As for the host. If you want your main account to get stuck get a friend with good connection on that account. Then you can host on a dummy account and then let your friend get 1 kill. You will then leave the game and it will migrate. If it migrates to your friend its stuck. All he has to do is leave.
3. Once it sticks for your friend tell him to go to main menu. This is because if you dont go to main menu after every modded game you will find yourself back to say 3rd prestige once you've just done about 1 hours worth to get to 15th. You will be pissed off. Once you come back from main menu just prestige and do the steps again.
Last edited by Wolf07x ; 05-22-2012 at 04:13 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Wolf07x for this useful post:

Forgive, JusThatGood, TiCiiX, xJayJayOkocha_, zAutoAiiM_

The following 4 users groaned at Wolf07x for this awful post:

KingcreekS, Murt, Taylor, TheUnexpected
05-21-2012, 05:01 AM #2
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
Originally posted by Wolf07x View Post
I see lot of you have trouble to save there xp after a xp lobby, easy to do, first the Host (xp hoster) need to leave the game than you got a host imigration if you are the host leave the game than the xp you got are save! (you need to be host after the xp host!

Slow down and repeat.
05-21-2012, 06:00 AM #3
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
He's saying after everyone gets modded kills, whoever the host is (that has xp mods on), has to leave the game. When host leaves, one by one the new hosts have to keep leaving. It'll only stick if you become host after the guy with the mods leaves and you leave the game.

The following 6 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

ᴠevo, Carbon0x, L3thaL-, monkystyle, MrHackerDude1, zAutoAiiM_
05-21-2012, 06:19 AM #4
3HUNNA
Splicer
I am the host and it doesn't stick after i sign out.
05-21-2012, 11:10 AM #5
Beats
Platinum Seller
Originally posted by ENT View Post
I am the host and it doesn't stick after i sign out.

same with me
05-21-2012, 11:16 AM #6
Sonoro
I like anteaters
Originally posted by Rajon
He's saying after everyone gets modded kills, whoever the host is (that has xp mods on), has to leave the game. When host leaves, one by one the new hosts have to keep leaving. It'll only stick if you become host after the guy with the mods leaves and you leave the game.

u can also finish the game as host :fa:
05-21-2012, 01:23 PM #7
Silver-_AK
Do a barrel roll!
everything shit . i do now quick tutorial how to save XP !!!
1.You had to be Host okay then leave
2.Press prestige.
3.go main menu
4.go back online prestige !! AGAIN !!
5.play 1 normally game get a kill and leave
6. if you want stay at lvl 50 u dont had to do anything
7.if u 14th and want money u had to be also host leave go back party main menu online ur done !!

sorry 4 bad englisch Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to Silver-_AK for this useful post:

ps3leon, xJayJayOkocha_
05-21-2012, 01:54 PM #8
xRaW
xI2aW-
I see lot of you have trouble to save there xp after a xp lobby, easy to do, first the Host (xp hoster) need to leave the game than you got a host imigration if you are the host leave the game than the xp you got are save! (you need to be host after the xp host!

me and sox knew this 2 weeks ago. this is what ive told everyone so you probably heard it from me at one point

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Let me run it through completely.

1. Whoever is hosting the xp lobbies the xp will not stick at all. When you exit the game you may think its stuck but it hasnt. Once you go back to main menu its gone.
2. As for the host. If you want your main account to get stuck get a friend with good connection on that account. Then you can host on a dummy account and then let your friend get 1 kill. You will then leave the game and it will migrate. If it migrates to your friend its stuck. All he has to do is leave.
3. Once it sticks for your friend tell him to go to main menu. This is because if you dont go to main menu after every modded game you will find yourself back to say 3rd prestige once you've just done about 1 hours worth to get to 15th. You will be pissed off. Once you come back from main menu just prestige and do the steps again.

That guys there is the way i tell everyone. It helps a lot but requires open NAT type. Just go to mw2 then back on BO for open nat type. Whereas for me its always open so it doesnt matter.

The following 2 users say thank you to xRaW for this useful post:

Creepzoid 0___0, Vectriixx
05-21-2012, 03:42 PM #9
idarkplayer
Pokemon Trainer
good joop
!!!
05-21-2012, 03:55 PM #10
host imigration
Might wana fix that typo or bad spelling brah! Host migration...Just saying coz immigration is a totally different thing ahah.
Last edited by ReFuzR- ; 05-21-2012 at 04:22 PM.

The following user thanked ReFuzR- for this useful post:

coolmankiller

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo