05-21-2012, 04:11 AM #1
Wolf07x
Its in the Game
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update: Thanks xRAW

1. Whoever is hosting the xp lobbies the xp will not stick at all. When you exit the game you may think its stuck but it hasnt. Once you go back to main menu its gone.
2. As for the host. If you want your main account to get stuck get a friend with good connection on that account. Then you can host on a dummy account and then let your friend get 1 kill. You will then leave the game and it will migrate. If it migrates to your friend its stuck. All he has to do is leave.
3. Once it sticks for your friend tell him to go to main menu. This is because if you dont go to main menu after every modded game you will find yourself back to say 3rd prestige once you've just done about 1 hours worth to get to 15th. You will be pissed off. Once you come back from main menu just prestige and do the steps again.
Last edited by Wolf07x ; 05-22-2012 at 04:13 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Wolf07x for this useful post:

Forgive, JusThatGood, TiCiiX, xJayJayOkocha_, zAutoAiiM_

The following 4 users groaned at Wolf07x for this awful post:

KingcreekS, Murt, Taylor, TheUnexpected
05-23-2012, 04:20 PM #29
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Rajon
He's saying after everyone gets modded kills, whoever the host is (that has xp mods on), has to leave the game. When host leaves, one by one the new hosts have to keep leaving. It'll only stick if you become host after the guy with the mods leaves and you leave the game.

Yeah also when Im hosting I just tell people to wait for when I migrate host then wiat their turn to get it once they got host just leave the game, prestige, sign out & sign back in and re prestige Smile It sticks everytime works 100% !
05-24-2012, 04:41 PM #30
So i was trying to do it yesterday til i noticed the one with the hacked file cannot do it, it just wont stick. I was wondering if someone would host for me and i would gladly host for them Happy
05-24-2012, 08:32 PM #31
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by benconquerer View Post
So i was trying to do it yesterday til i noticed the one with the hacked file cannot do it, it just wont stick. I was wondering if someone would host for me and i would gladly host for them Happy

Host for me i Host for you ?
ive been having trouble getting it to stick
05-29-2012, 03:01 AM #32
were do i get the files to do this and tutorial
05-31-2012, 03:10 PM #33
Thanx for the help
06-13-2012, 10:25 AM #34
jmb004
Keeper
Can some1 plz host a lobby for me plz?! i don't have a windows computer to run exploder or any of that and i don't have a jailbroken ps3. message me on here or
PSN: oFriskyPanda
06-13-2012, 08:47 PM #35
Kellis
LoanWolf
nice post :y:
06-20-2012, 11:39 AM #36
thank's bro:carling:
06-26-2012, 09:51 PM #37
KingKonig
Save Point
can somone host an xp lobby i can get in?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo