Post: [RAFFLE]Get your chance to get Black Ops and all other Call of duty hacks![RAFFLE]
10-27-2012, 06:48 PM #1
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys its SOARRR,

I'm making a raffle, and this is mainly too support my YouTube channel that I just started. So it's pretty simple really

Go on You must login or register to view this content.
Subscribe
Favorite
Comment something nice
Then leave your youtube name in the comment below and a number between 1 and 100

In return this will give you one ticket in the raffle.

In this raffle I will be doing 10 accounts of 14th, 15th, 16th on either a new or played account of your choice on black ops.
Challange lobby with prestige of your choice on Call of duty 4, World at War, and Modern Warfare 2.
On top of this, if you win, you will also be able to have me on your friends list so that whenever you need infections or anything else for some friends I could do that service for you!

If you want more tickets or just don't feel like subscribing, favoriting, liking and commenting, you could donate $0.75 which will give you a ticket in the raffle.

The paypal in which you would have to donate is [email][email protected][/email]

The raffle will end when we reach 100 tickets. After that I will record me using random.org choosing 10 random numbers!

The following user thanked Enhancive for this useful post:

iBeINSTINCT

The following 6 users groaned at Enhancive for this awful post:

C-J, CODGIGIx2, Dman93, xTc, IVisionsI,
10-31-2012, 02:45 AM #11
I subbed and commented ill also comment on here my number is 41
11-01-2012, 01:02 PM #12
I did it all, my number is 37 and my YouTube user account MrOoskitar
11-03-2012, 08:13 AM #13
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
plz add me ! i really need black ops 15th hack!
PSN- vlReAcTioNz-x___

Cheerz Bro
11-03-2012, 12:59 PM #14
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
We're more than half way there guys! 56 subs right now
11-03-2012, 02:36 PM #15
iBeINSTINCT
Climbing up the ladder
Youtube: iBeINSTINCT
Number i pick is :46
11-03-2012, 10:24 PM #16
Guess you are never going to do it?
11-03-2012, 11:45 PM #17
Can you get me all prestiges?
11-06-2012, 04:31 AM #18
IVisionsI
IM WHITE
Originally posted by SOARRR View Post
Hey guys its SOARRR,

I'm making a raffle, and this is mainly too support my YouTube channel that I just started. So it's pretty simple really

Go on You must login or register to view this content.
Subscribe
Favorite
Comment something nice
Then leave your youtube name in the comment below and a number between 1 and 100

In return this will give you one ticket in the raffle.

In this raffle I will be doing 10 accounts of 14th, 15th, 16th on either a new or played account of your choice on black ops.
Challange lobby with prestige of your choice on Call of duty 4, World at War, and Modern Warfare 2.
On top of this, if you win, you will also be able to have me on your friends list so that whenever you need infections or anything else for some friends I could do that service for you!

If you want more tickets or just don't feel like subscribing, favoriting, liking and commenting, you could donate $0.75 which will give you a ticket in the raffle.

The paypal in which you would have to donate is [email][email protected][/email]

The raffle will end when we reach 100 tickets. After that I will record me using random.org choosing 10 random numbers!

if you wanna get known my tip is to
1.not bitch and beg for subs
2.not leech the name for the channel
3.raffle of stuff people cant get for free by going to a different section of the same site
11-06-2012, 11:51 AM #19
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by IVisionsI View Post
if you wanna get known my tip is to
1.not bitch and beg for subs
2.not leech the name for the channel
3.raffle of stuff people cant get for free by going to a different section of the same site

I think you're a big mad. I didn't beg or bitch for subs. I didn't leech this is my name, there is no other clan out there named LuX. And I'm giving away 10 black ops 15th prestige accounts with super awesome stats which could cost people $5.00 but im doing it free if they win.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo