Post: [RAFFLE]Get your chance to get Black Ops and all other Call of duty hacks![RAFFLE]
10-27-2012, 06:48 PM #1
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys its SOARRR,

I'm making a raffle, and this is mainly too support my YouTube channel that I just started. So it's pretty simple really

Go on You must login or register to view this content.
Subscribe
Favorite
Comment something nice
Then leave your youtube name in the comment below and a number between 1 and 100

In return this will give you one ticket in the raffle.

In this raffle I will be doing 10 accounts of 14th, 15th, 16th on either a new or played account of your choice on black ops.
Challange lobby with prestige of your choice on Call of duty 4, World at War, and Modern Warfare 2.
On top of this, if you win, you will also be able to have me on your friends list so that whenever you need infections or anything else for some friends I could do that service for you!

If you want more tickets or just don't feel like subscribing, favoriting, liking and commenting, you could donate $0.75 which will give you a ticket in the raffle.

The paypal in which you would have to donate is [email][email protected][/email]

The raffle will end when we reach 100 tickets. After that I will record me using random.org choosing 10 random numbers!

The following user thanked Enhancive for this useful post:

iBeINSTINCT

The following 6 users groaned at Enhancive for this awful post:

C-J, CODGIGIx2, Dman93, xTc, IVisionsI,
11-06-2012, 12:20 PM #20
he a asshole soarr fuckt that dude he a hater
11-08-2012, 04:29 AM #21
IVisionsI
IM WHITE
Originally posted by SOARRR View Post
I think you're a big mad. I didn't beg or bitch for subs. I didn't leech this is my name, there is no other clan out there named LuX. And I'm giving away 10 black ops 15th prestige accounts with super awesome stats which could cost people $5.00 but im doing it free if they win.

you are begging for subs did you read your own post and your selling for $5 i do this shit for a dollar cause i have a black ops cfg menu and its fast and easy

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by ThamonkeyExpo View Post
I Subscribed,Liked,Favorited,Commented! Hope i Get a spot!

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

ChrisAndewPalomares
My number is 23

monster this guy is just bitching for subs unsub bro
11-08-2012, 08:05 PM #22
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by IVisionsI View Post
you are begging for subs did you read your own post and your selling for $5 i do this shit for a dollar cause i have a black ops cfg menu and its fast and easy

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

monster this guy is just bitching for subs unsub bro

K well ill just close this thread and then you can pay me or someone else for the service. Doesnt really bug me. Staff please close this thread.
11-09-2012, 01:20 AM #23
IVisionsI
IM WHITE
Originally posted by SOARRR View Post
K well ill just close this thread and then you can pay me or someone else for the service. Doesnt really bug me. Staff please close this thread.

why would i pay i have a jailbroken ps3 retard i host
11-09-2012, 02:07 AM #24
FR0STBYTE
Climbing up the ladder
Did all of the steps. My name on youtube is xxhumanapexx my username on PSN is xX-HuMaN_aPe-Xx my number is 57 thanks

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Good job dude you got 187 subscribers already! Maybe you can get to 250 subs
11-09-2012, 02:12 AM #25
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by IVisionsI View Post
why would i pay i have a jailbroken ps3 retard i host

You idiot this is for people who dont have jailbroken PS3s and for people who cant afford it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo