02-04-2014, 07:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ban Wave Experiment

So I have been experimenting with whats going on with the bans and for the last 6-8 hours I have been making several dummy accounts and using several different tools along with host and non host mods and stats editing.So Obviously custom eboots are an instant ban. So when I was modding with the tools (BTW I used ImSooCool, YAGT, My Own RTE Tools) Using stats editors was like instantly banned, the timer counting down for a match to begin hadn't even finished before I was booted out and taken to the main menu where it then told me my dummy account was banned.Now modded lobbies or hosting was at least considerate enough to at least wait until match was finished but then again I was using a force host eboot, Then I was only using non-host mods and that fairly well I was able to get about 10 games in until they banned the accounts I was using with the tools. So 15 accounts later I have come to the conclusion that ghosts is screwed for modders at least for the time being!!! And no I did not get console banned nor were any midgets hurt during this experiment.

If you at all used any kind of mods or had stats edited they are looking for things that don't look right cause when you edit stats they are able to see the change in there servers and if you go from lets say a 1st prestige with legit stats to all of the sudden having like 8th prestige all in a matter of hours they can see that no matter how long ago you did it. People using the mods to edit accounts if you were to look at when you got your prestige it would say you received it in like the 1970's or 1960's for some reason. People also that had joined and participated in any xp lobbies are also seeing the ban. They are also able to pay attention to people kill streaks, so anyone using the kill streak as support streak are most likely getting banned also. They can see the regularity at which you receive your kill streaks and if you are getting the like 2-3 times per game every game they know somethings up. This ban wave is not only pointed at modders but also anyone that has had services done to there accounts whether you are a modder or not so sorry all you guys that payed for services. And if you have managed to slide by then more power to you!!! Some people are saying they are getting console banned but when I was doing the experiment I didn't get a console ban at all. So why people are getting console bans, which from what people are telling me are MAC Address Bans, I have no idea. It could be because they modded so much that they knew the that console was a JB PS3 but I don't know why people are getting console banned But as far as I know its not a Playstation Network Console ban, its a console ban from call of duty ghosts.
Last edited by Firefighter3473 ; 02-04-2014 at 05:37 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Firefighter3473 for this useful post:

alexcubano, Novelette
02-04-2014, 11:41 PM #20
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by 23 View Post
There might be or hopefully the maker of chaos airbringer will decide to upgrade his tool to work for higher CFW
Looking into the program PS3 SEN Enabler, theres a version for 4.46 that lets u change psid cid mac address and some other stuff, may give that a shot
02-05-2014, 12:30 AM #21
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Originally posted by Firefighter3473 View Post
Ban Wave Experiment

So I have been experimenting with whats going on with the bans and for the last 6-8 hours I have been making several dummy accounts and using several different tools along with host and non host mods and stats editing.So Obviously custom eboots are an instant ban. So when I was modding with the tools (BTW I used ImSooCool, YAGT, My Own RTE Tools) Using stats editors was like instantly banned, the timer counting down for a match to begin hadn't even finished before I was booted out and taken to the main menu where it then told me my dummy account was banned.Now modded lobbies or hosting was at least considerate enough to at least wait until match was finished but then again I was using a force host eboot, Then I was only using non-host mods and that fairly well I was able to get about 10 games in until they banned the accounts I was using with the tools. So 15 accounts later I have come to the conclusion that ghosts is screwed for modders at least for the time being!!! And no I did not get console banned nor were any midgets hurt during this experiment.

If you at all used any kind of mods or had stats edited they are looking for things that don't look right cause when you edit stats they are able to see the change in there servers and if you go from lets say a 1st prestige with legit stats to all of the sudden having like 8th prestige all in a matter of hours they can see that no matter how long ago you did it. People using the mods to edit accounts if you were to look at when you got your prestige it would say you received it in like the 1970's or 1960's for some reason. People also that had joined and participated in any xp lobbies are also seeing the ban. They are also able to pay attention to people kill streaks, so anyone using the kill streak as support streak are most likely getting banned also. They can see the regularity at which you receive your kill streaks and if you are getting the like 2-3 times per game every game they know somethings up. This ban wave is not only pointed at modders but also anyone that has had services done to there accounts whether you are a modder or not so sorry all you guys that payed for services. And if you have managed to slide by then more power to you!!! Some people are saying they are getting console banned but when I was doing the experiment I didn't get a console ban at all. So why people are getting console bans, which from what people are telling me are MAC Address Bans, I have no idea. It could be because they modded so much that they knew the that console was a JB PS3 but I don't know why people are getting console banned But as far as I know its not a Playstation Network Console ban, its a console ban from call of duty ghosts.

hey can you test this method out that i did last night? what i did was after both of my main acc got banned i did a dummy acc to 10th and modded stats and unlock all. and i havent been banned yet. all i did was mod my stats on imsocool rte tool then x out the tool and played a regular game online and i still havent been banned ive been playing since last night. maybe the new patch picks up the tool? can you try on a dummy acc and let me know?

The following user thanked InSaNe-xPWEEx for this useful post:

Firefighter3473
02-05-2014, 09:14 AM #22
Originally posted by civic50449 View Post
Hey I have a question I'm using a modded eboot and I was wandering how exactly do I get the original one back? Can I just take the moded one out and run the game?

Well to put the original eboot back you either need to do it with filezilla or with a usb stick and save it the the usdir folder under the game. Now if you dont have the original here is on for BLUS31270-[Call of Duty Ghosts].

You must login or register to view this content.
02-05-2014, 09:16 AM #23
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Yeah im not sure, i haven't found anything on changing a mac address so right now im screwed :(

Yeah I think there is a way but if I am no mistaken you have to be on 3.55 but I dont remember the name of the program or homebrew is. You can try and google it
02-05-2014, 09:20 AM #24
Originally posted by xPWEEx View Post
hey can you test this method out that i did last night? what i did was after both of my main acc got banned i did a dummy acc to 10th and modded stats and unlock all. and i havent been banned yet. all i did was mod my stats on imsocool rte tool then x out the tool and played a regular game online and i still havent been banned ive been playing since last night. maybe the new patch picks up the tool? can you try on a dummy acc and let me know?

Yeah so it too worked for me!!! But I will give it a couple of days before I get my hopes up. They could be watching for codes being edited and changed aroung in game because I had tool running when I did these tests and they could be tracking for the code to be edited while playing. But like I said dont get your hopes up cause it could just take them a few days cause I think they are really trying to focus on people doing force host lobbies or using non host mods.
02-05-2014, 12:44 PM #25
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Yeah so it too worked for me!!! But I will give it a couple of days before I get my hopes up. They could be watching for codes being edited and changed aroung in game because I had tool running when I did these tests and they could be tracking for the code to be edited while playing. But like I said dont get your hopes up cause it could just take them a few days cause I think they are really trying to focus on people doing force host lobbies or using non host mods.

ok cool. im going to make a dummy and try non host mods the same just turn off the tool.

The following user thanked InSaNe-xPWEEx for this useful post:

Firefighter3473
02-05-2014, 04:21 PM #26
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21

i tried the non host mods and x out the tool on my dummy acc, but it got banned playing 3 games. went to try my other acc that i did the unlock all and modded stats is still not banned.
02-05-2014, 05:36 PM #27
coreconfusion
I defeated!
Yeah I think there is a way but if I am no mistaken you have to be on 3.55 but I dont remember the name of the program or homebrew is. You can try and google it

changing mac address with chaos air bringer.

02-05-2014, 09:48 PM #28
civic50449
Are you high?
Originally posted by coreconfusion View Post
changing mac address with chaos air bringer.

So did changing the Mac address help you out any? were you able to get online with banned accounts?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo