02-04-2014, 07:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ban Wave Experiment

So I have been experimenting with whats going on with the bans and for the last 6-8 hours I have been making several dummy accounts and using several different tools along with host and non host mods and stats editing.So Obviously custom eboots are an instant ban. So when I was modding with the tools (BTW I used ImSooCool, YAGT, My Own RTE Tools) Using stats editors was like instantly banned, the timer counting down for a match to begin hadn't even finished before I was booted out and taken to the main menu where it then told me my dummy account was banned.Now modded lobbies or hosting was at least considerate enough to at least wait until match was finished but then again I was using a force host eboot, Then I was only using non-host mods and that fairly well I was able to get about 10 games in until they banned the accounts I was using with the tools. So 15 accounts later I have come to the conclusion that ghosts is screwed for modders at least for the time being!!! And no I did not get console banned nor were any midgets hurt during this experiment.

If you at all used any kind of mods or had stats edited they are looking for things that don't look right cause when you edit stats they are able to see the change in there servers and if you go from lets say a 1st prestige with legit stats to all of the sudden having like 8th prestige all in a matter of hours they can see that no matter how long ago you did it. People using the mods to edit accounts if you were to look at when you got your prestige it would say you received it in like the 1970's or 1960's for some reason. People also that had joined and participated in any xp lobbies are also seeing the ban. They are also able to pay attention to people kill streaks, so anyone using the kill streak as support streak are most likely getting banned also. They can see the regularity at which you receive your kill streaks and if you are getting the like 2-3 times per game every game they know somethings up. This ban wave is not only pointed at modders but also anyone that has had services done to there accounts whether you are a modder or not so sorry all you guys that payed for services. And if you have managed to slide by then more power to you!!! Some people are saying they are getting console banned but when I was doing the experiment I didn't get a console ban at all. So why people are getting console bans, which from what people are telling me are MAC Address Bans, I have no idea. It could be because they modded so much that they knew the that console was a JB PS3 but I don't know why people are getting console banned But as far as I know its not a Playstation Network Console ban, its a console ban from call of duty ghosts.
Last edited by Firefighter3473 ; 02-04-2014 at 05:37 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Firefighter3473 for this useful post:

alexcubano, Novelette
02-05-2014, 10:52 PM #29
coreconfusion
I defeated!
no because your accounts are banned permanently on the COD servers. you cant get back a banned account. but you can try making a new account with a different mac
02-07-2014, 07:32 AM #30
Just a thought but ya everyone of my accounts got banned on PS3, here's a flip not one is banned on PS4 ? I worked in Marketing Activision is a greed driven corporation and there is about a month left to update for $10 to PS4 a temp ban 1st offense on OFW I understand but accidentally XPL perma ban. The logistics don't make sense. Build a better game its not our fault there are cracks in the road but to them it is. Way to many people got banned I have never seen a game this bad on release in my life ever.
02-07-2014, 09:44 PM #31
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Originally posted by Firefighter3473 View Post
Yeah so it too worked for me!!! But I will give it a couple of days before I get my hopes up. They could be watching for codes being edited and changed aroung in game because I had tool running when I did these tests and they could be tracking for the code to be edited while playing. But like I said dont get your hopes up cause it could just take them a few days cause I think they are really trying to focus on people doing force host lobbies or using non host mods.

did you get banned using my method yet?
02-07-2014, 10:19 PM #32
InkMods
Do a barrel roll!
I've been banned twice, for using EBOOT's but haven't encountered a console ban, I'm not sure why console bans are being dished.
02-08-2014, 04:08 AM #33
1reyalp
Little One
Originally posted by Firefighter3473 View Post
Ban Wave Experiment

So I have been experimenting with whats going on with the bans and for the last 6-8 hours I have been making several dummy accounts and using several different tools along with host and non host mods and stats editing.So Obviously custom eboots are an instant ban. So when I was modding with the tools (BTW I used ImSooCool, YAGT, My Own RTE Tools) Using stats editors was like instantly banned, the timer counting down for a match to begin hadn't even finished before I was booted out and taken to the main menu where it then told me my dummy account was banned.Now modded lobbies or hosting was at least considerate enough to at least wait until match was finished but then again I was using a force host eboot, Then I was only using non-host mods and that fairly well I was able to get about 10 games in until they banned the accounts I was using with the tools. So 15 accounts later I have come to the conclusion that ghosts is screwed for modders at least for the time being!!! And no I did not get console banned nor were any midgets hurt during this experiment.

If you at all used any kind of mods or had stats edited they are looking for things that don't look right cause when you edit stats they are able to see the change in there servers and if you go from lets say a 1st prestige with legit stats to all of the sudden having like 8th prestige all in a matter of hours they can see that no matter how long ago you did it. People using the mods to edit accounts if you were to look at when you got your prestige it would say you received it in like the 1970's or 1960's for some reason. People also that had joined and participated in any xp lobbies are also seeing the ban. They are also able to pay attention to people kill streaks, so anyone using the kill streak as support streak are most likely getting banned also. They can see the regularity at which you receive your kill streaks and if you are getting the like 2-3 times per game every game they know somethings up. This ban wave is not only pointed at modders but also anyone that has had services done to there accounts whether you are a modder or not so sorry all you guys that payed for services. And if you have managed to slide by then more power to you!!! Some people are saying they are getting console banned but when I was doing the experiment I didn't get a console ban at all. So why people are getting console bans, which from what people are telling me are MAC Address Bans, I have no idea. It could be because they modded so much that they knew the that console was a JB PS3 but I don't know why people are getting console banned But as far as I know its not a Playstation Network Console ban, its a console ban from call of duty ghosts.

i edited my states on one account and got banned but tryed it again on another account and its not banned yet, but as soon as i mod the stats i join a game kill myself and log onto that account with my ofw. it only bans me on random times
02-08-2014, 06:01 AM #34
Originally posted by 1reyalp View Post
i edited my states on one account and got banned but tryed it again on another account and its not banned yet, but as soon as i mod the stats i join a game kill myself and log onto that account with my ofw. it only bans me on random times

Yeah It all depends on what they are able to catch. They can trace when the game code is being edited but it all depends on when they are able to ban you. sometimes I am thinking they just skip over accounts or something cause I have a dummy account I made that I edited stats and unlocked all and it hasnt gotten banned yet and I have been playing on it for a couple days now. I think its like a hit and miss kind of thing right now but they could end up updating whatever they are using to track the mods and make it even more effective but lets hope they dont do that. But like I said right now its a hit and miss kind of ordeal!!!
02-08-2014, 10:05 PM #35
I tried 5 dummy accounts on Extinction online single player - just mod infinite ammo and switch tool off and all accounts got banned in about 15 to 20 minutes. I think they have spiders running through active accounts checking for code changes and if see any changes - instant ban.
Maybe need some kind of spoofer to hide code changes...
02-08-2014, 10:56 PM #36
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
thx you man 4 all the information

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo