09-13-2010, 01:45 PM #1
Rhyss 94
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Struggling to get Intervention/Barrett FMJ kills?
Well I know a way to get them easily.

How to:

• Stick FMJ on a sniper.
  • Find a window which you can smash.
  • Aim through the window.
  • Kill someone, whilst the window hasn't been shattered or smashed.
  • It will count as an FMJ kill.

Easy to do!
Sorry if this has been posted before. And if this is the wrong section. I can't see a tactics section...
09-13-2010, 01:57 PM #2
TIAGO_SILVA
I am error
WOW, Then it crash the window, then how you get other fmj kills? Man yourr really smart no one ever knew that! Gasp

The following user thanked TIAGO_SILVA for this useful post:

IRoyxX
09-13-2010, 02:01 PM #3
Rhyss 94
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SILVA View Post
WOW, Then it crash the window, then how you get other fmj kills? Man yourr really smart no one ever knew that! Gasp

Oh I don't know.
Maybe find another window?
Don't act sarcastic.

The following 9 users say thank you to Rhyss 94 for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, 3arc, comonthewell, Drackos, knightryder77, New York BOY !, OllieIcon, P3DQBEAR, UnReal_NiTRoUS
09-13-2010, 02:45 PM #4
a694ufreeak
Do a barrel roll!
also the windows that are already broken u can shoot thru the little fragments of it and still get fmj kills.

The following 5 users say thank you to a694ufreeak for this useful post:

Fire., Joban, johnw6619, Mr.MoldyOrange, New York BOY !
09-13-2010, 02:53 PM #5
dcoidua
Pokemon Trainer
if you shoot through catwalks, it takes no damage away but still counts as an fmj kill. also on terminal, in the back room by domination base a, there is a wall that you can see through and shoot through but it never breaks. you might have to camp a bit but you can easily get 10+ fmj kills a game doing this.
09-13-2010, 09:09 PM #6
Mr.Azoz
I’m too L33T
i will do it later :confused:
09-13-2010, 09:23 PM #7
Live Life.
vBookie addict.
highrise, terminal, skidrow, all have windows that are good for this, highrise has alot and have good vanatage points expecially if ur playing demo. the plane in afgan the windows never breaks, so if your playing demo (A bomb) this could help alot. I also find it easy to just camp a halway from a spot were u can move behind a wall, and when u see someone just move behind the wall and wallbang them, work really well for assault rifles as well.
09-13-2010, 09:24 PM #8
Thanks Smile i've always thought it worked like that but never really tested it.
09-13-2010, 09:29 PM #9
Awesome, I'll do this later =)
09-13-2010, 09:44 PM #10
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
If you're going to try get FMJ kills with a assault rifle, the best way to do it is by aiming through door or windows. Then you aim at the person and more over so you just clip the window frame... The rest is history.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo