01-31-2011, 12:26 PM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I will be releasing the patch shown in the video below. Later on today.

Alot people have requested it of me and now I feel like I should share it. I was going to sell it but we are community so it should be free.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLBc82uJK68]YouTube - Xo-JaRniBoi-oX's (CODGlitcha) Latest Patch[/ame]

Just made a new update to it.

Update 1:

Removed:

Suicide Harrier Removed
Super Bombers Removed
Removed Model Menu

Replaced:

Hide N seek Replaced With Ghostbusters.
Pet Pavelow Replaced With Pet Cobra

Added:

Super EA Drop Added
Mossy Attack Little bird added
Laser Gun Added
Flamethrower Added
Killstreak Box Added
Highlight colour is now red
Bomb Player option added

Update 2:

Added Spawn Menu:

Spawn Artillery
Spawn Bunker
Spawn Skybase
Spawn Merry Go Round
Spawn Killstreak Box
Spawn Weapon Box (Daft vader version)

Update 3:

Also added exploding care package, custom sights (10) max and retarded aiming.

Fixed:

Die Hard Mode Runs just like other game modes
No knifing in Nuke Race
AC130 Now works, no more laptop holding lol
Care Packages Work (can be picked up)

Update 4:

wooh another update lol. cctxt is now replaced with PrintIn so that means the patch is 3 times stable then the one in the video. Super harriers and bombers are back and have added a killstreak menu only for cohost and host.

No other codes removed.
Last edited by TheJaRniBoi ; 02-02-2011 at 02:50 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

-Syed-, boostermw2, cadpimp1289, Creepzoid 0___0, defixer, Diskus104, drive4567, Fifa97, firefox7, frankaugurk, hammy876, iMAGEi, iReset Nigga, jammie01, jimmy_132, jmaster105, JunkSales, kmax102, KuSH_SM0kE, Le2Live2Rise, LINUX♥, Martinez_LJC, Matthew2909, mattyjkilledme, Maty360414, Mw2Freak13, nch90, Pauly, sanjx1, Scrumilation, shotkillah55, Skyl1n3, smd, soebred, ThomasProd1, tsuma, Vectriixx, ViiZiiKz, w8t4it, wite_guy, xBRz_fri3dL, xCamoLegend, XxToNiiC, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
01-31-2011, 08:37 PM #38
richiebanker
Vault dweller
Originally posted by CODGlitcha View Post
I will be releasing the patch shown in the video below. Later on today.

Alot people have requested it of me and now I feel like I should share it. I was going to sell it but we are community so it should be free.

You must login or register to view this content.

Just made a new update to it.

Update:

Removed:

Suicide Harrier Removed
Super Bombers Removed
Removed Model Menu

Replaced:

Hide N seek Replaced With Ghostbusters.
Pet Pavelow Replaced With Pet Cobra

Added:

Super EA Drop Added
Mossy Attack Little bird added
Laser Gun Added
Flamethrower Added
Killstreak Box Added
Highlight colour is now red
Bomb Player option added
More Stats Options

Fixed:

Die Hard Mode Runs just like other game modes
No knifing in Nuke Race
AC130 Now works, no more laptop holding lol
Care Packages Work (can be picked up)

No other codes removed.

This Patch is Bangin, i used to love playin wit u until u deleted me:( but this patch is amazing and stable and also, 3.41 ftw **** all you 3.55cfw guys ur screwed
01-31-2011, 09:28 PM #39
Originally posted by Skyl1n3 View Post
And let CFW noobs get it? No way, it'll be exclusive for people with 3.41 or 3.55 CFW (when it's patched so you can still use FTP but not get online) can use it. It'll be MUCH better then.

So random people are noobs because they used CFW & didn't pay $300 for a 2nd ps3. Well most of the Beginning CL's hosters are dumbasses for paying $300 just to hack one game. If their noobs then we all are, because at the end of the day were ALL doing the same thing.
01-31-2011, 09:35 PM #40
gd job bruv
01-31-2011, 09:36 PM #41
Skyl1n3
DO SOMETHING THEN!
Originally posted by yellaboi View Post
So random people are noobs because they used CFW & didn't pay $300 for a 2nd ps3. Well most of the Beginning CL's hosters are dumbasses for paying $300 just to hack one game. If their noobs then we all are, because at the end of the day were ALL doing the same thing.

Well most of the beginning CL hosters were the true hosters, all of the CFW noobs like you just take take take and don't give anything in return, you didn't earn it, you leeched it.
01-31-2011, 09:46 PM #42
Default Avatar
Newelly
Just Release it Smile ...

Btw: Nice Patch Can i ask? what doesnt this have?

The following user thanked Newelly for this useful post:

TRBZA
01-31-2011, 10:34 PM #43
I still have a 3.41 PS3, but I don't really care when you release it. It's your patch, after all.
01-31-2011, 10:36 PM #44
BobbyDee
OMG Its Jebus
Looks siiiik
01-31-2011, 11:08 PM #45
Originally posted by Skyl1n3 View Post
Well most of the beginning CL hosters were the true hosters, all of the CFW noobs like you just take take take and don't give anything in return, you didn't earn it, you leeched it.

O so when I waste $300 on another PS3 I'll earn the right to host CL's. You sound like an idiot. & I've never leeches from anyone. Even when I couldn't host I still gave other people that could ideas to make their patches better. I'm the one that gave Derek the idea for JaviRain a month ago. So don't call me a damn leecher
01-31-2011, 11:18 PM #46
sanjx1
Do a barrel roll!
Jarniboi this patch is amazing Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo