01-31-2011, 12:26 PM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I will be releasing the patch shown in the video below. Later on today.

Alot people have requested it of me and now I feel like I should share it. I was going to sell it but we are community so it should be free.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLBc82uJK68]YouTube - Xo-JaRniBoi-oX's (CODGlitcha) Latest Patch[/ame]

Just made a new update to it.

Update 1:

Removed:

Suicide Harrier Removed
Super Bombers Removed
Removed Model Menu

Replaced:

Hide N seek Replaced With Ghostbusters.
Pet Pavelow Replaced With Pet Cobra

Added:

Super EA Drop Added
Mossy Attack Little bird added
Laser Gun Added
Flamethrower Added
Killstreak Box Added
Highlight colour is now red
Bomb Player option added

Update 2:

Added Spawn Menu:

Spawn Artillery
Spawn Bunker
Spawn Skybase
Spawn Merry Go Round
Spawn Killstreak Box
Spawn Weapon Box (Daft vader version)

Update 3:

Also added exploding care package, custom sights (10) max and retarded aiming.

Fixed:

Die Hard Mode Runs just like other game modes
No knifing in Nuke Race
AC130 Now works, no more laptop holding lol
Care Packages Work (can be picked up)

Update 4:

wooh another update lol. cctxt is now replaced with PrintIn so that means the patch is 3 times stable then the one in the video. Super harriers and bombers are back and have added a killstreak menu only for cohost and host.

No other codes removed.
Last edited by TheJaRniBoi ; 02-02-2011 at 02:50 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

-Syed-, boostermw2, cadpimp1289, Creepzoid 0___0, defixer, Diskus104, drive4567, Fifa97, firefox7, frankaugurk, hammy876, iMAGEi, iReset Nigga, jammie01, jimmy_132, jmaster105, JunkSales, kmax102, KuSH_SM0kE, Le2Live2Rise, LINUX♥, Martinez_LJC, Matthew2909, mattyjkilledme, Maty360414, Mw2Freak13, nch90, Pauly, sanjx1, Scrumilation, shotkillah55, Skyl1n3, smd, soebred, ThomasProd1, tsuma, Vectriixx, ViiZiiKz, w8t4it, wite_guy, xBRz_fri3dL, xCamoLegend, XxToNiiC, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
02-01-2011, 03:06 AM #56
nothing new.. fail.
02-01-2011, 03:34 AM #57
NICE! cant wait!! Smile
02-01-2011, 05:26 AM #58
smd
Zombie Disco Squad
Looks great man! I hope it's out soon! Although why did you take out the model menu and hide n seek and suicide harrier? Space? If so that's too bad : (
02-01-2011, 11:18 AM #59
Tokiopop
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Skyl1n3 View Post
Dude, the real subject here is we paid to host, you just put a USB in.

Sure you're not just mad that you wasted your money?
02-01-2011, 11:22 AM #60
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by 132 View Post
Hey Skyl1n3 i looked over your threads and post ...but you sound like a leech just like me ...even though i don't play ps3 ..but i do modify em and play in private match on PC since im banned for using aimbot... sound like you want this for your self lol gl

oh and you aint no real jail-breaker lol / fony

Strange how your join date is in the height of these MW2 hacks.... Leecher.

The following 2 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

TRBZA, Vampytwistッ
02-01-2011, 11:55 AM #61
MidgetGangBang
I sell sex for vBux
That looks pretty awesome:y:
02-01-2011, 12:03 PM #62
This patch is really good and great fun =D ive had this patch for a while and loved it Smile

The following user thanked Vampytwistッ for this useful post:

TheJaRniBoi
02-01-2011, 12:18 PM #63
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by smd View Post
Looks great man! I hope it's out soon! Although why did you take out the model menu and hide n seek and suicide harrier? Space? If so that's too bad : (

i actually haven't removed the model menu entirely. I have kept the most used models and removed the ones no one ever used.

models menu has sentry, care package, dev spehere, blowup doll and chicken.

i have made more space and readded hide n seek but ghostbusters is still in the patch. Suicide harrier i have modified and called it mini nuke. it now drops a clusterbomb and when it kills people it shows they were killed by a nuke.
02-01-2011, 12:24 PM #64
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by KiiGz View Post
hey thnx 4 relese is it kk if i put my name and say i helpd make it wiv u? uno just so my frends think i em a good coder?????// i will chenge the culor of a few thingz 2

You actually make me sick, Sorry but why the **** would you even ask to do that, If you cant make a patch then don't ****ing ask to take credits for someone else's work that's just stupidity and ignorant. You're what they called a leech and you don't even hide it you actually make it out in the open wow, I'm just gob smacked that you even said that. /Facepalm

The following 2 users say thank you to divybc for this useful post:

Jake9, CHAOZ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo