02-23-2011, 12:17 PM #1
Default Avatar
Gizmo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
MW2 Code Browser Tool

First of all, I would like to start this thread off by giving credit where it is due, So , Thanks go out to DEREK, Mossy and Daft for making this possible.
[/CENTER]

Right Now to the tool....

I made this tool because Ive recently started to learn Visual Basic, and I thought it would be a fun thing to do.
The idea from a code browser came from Elite Mossy's tool, I thought it was a pretty neat idea and would have a go at it myself.

Ive added a few codes, but not too many, this is because I dont want to fill the tool with codes I which I just like, but codes which the community likes, which is why if you have any suggestions of codes I should add, you should leave them Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

What does the tool do ?

The tool is basically a collection of codes for MW2, which have been added to a browser, this way you dont have to go searching thread through thread looking for particular codes.

How does it work ?

It reads small text files inside the strings folder, the reason I made them built out of the EXE was so that people could modify them to there liking.

How Do I use the Custom Functions ?

Open up the strings folder, and search for cfsX and open it up with a text editor (X representing which function you would like to change)
So, if I wanted to mod Custom function 1, I would search for cfs1 , open it with a text editor and mod it to your hearts content.

Why cant it find the text files ?

You have to have the strings folder in the same directory, otherwise it wont work Winky Winky

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

Updated Version Here, Made By oo-k1ler-oo with 27 added codes

Image:

Last edited by Gizmo ; 02-27-2011 at 03:58 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Gizmo for this useful post:

-AERO-_-COD-, Bang Tidy, Beta-, d7w7z, DEREKTROTTER, dreamkid58, FOXRACER74, GamingPresents, Hawkin, malanof5, Mrs.Drake, Nero., Pauly, ViiZiiKz, XKevin356
02-23-2011, 01:16 PM #11
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by GOLAGODA View Post
I've got a web space set up Smile It's currently just a unlock all challenges code lol.

Send me the source code dude Smile I'll just send it back to you once done, you can release it.

Ok, Now uploading it Smile

The text files are in the debug folder Winky Winky

The following user thanked Gizmo for this useful post:

Bang Tidy
02-23-2011, 01:21 PM #12
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by 95 View Post
I was thinking about this earlier, but Wouldn't I need an FTP site ?

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Thanks Smile
Its still not finished, I need input on what codes to add Happy

come on msn Winky Winky
02-23-2011, 01:23 PM #13
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
come on msn Winky Winky

Got to re-download it , I installed Win7 Happy
02-23-2011, 01:27 PM #14
The InvadeR
Who’s Jim Erased?
MW2 Code Browser Tool

First of all, I would like to start this thread off by giving credit where it is due, So , Thanks go out to DEREK, Mossy and Daft for making this possible.
[/CENTER]

Right Now to the tool....

I made this tool because Ive recently started to learn Visual Basic, and I thought it would be a fun thing to do.
The idea from a code browser came from Elite Mossy's tool, I thought it was a pretty neat idea and would have a go at it myself.

Ive added a few codes, but not too many, this is because I dont want to fill the tool with codes I which I just like, but codes which the community likes, which is why if you have any suggestions of codes I should add, you should leave them Happy

What does the tool do ?

The tool is basically a collection of codes for MW2, which have been added to a browser, this way you dont have to go searching thread through thread looking for particular codes.

How does it work ?

It reads small text files inside the strings folder, the reason I made them built out of the EXE was so that people could modify them to there liking.

How Do I use the Custom Functions ?

Open up the strings folder, and search for cfsX and open it up with a text editor (X representing which function you would like to change)
So, if I wanted to mod Custom function 1, I would search for cfs1 , open it with a text editor and mod it to your hearts content.

Why cant it find the text files ?

You have to have the strings folder in the same directory, otherwise it wont work Winky Winky

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

Its good is it going to be updated though?
02-23-2011, 01:32 PM #15
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by NaThR View Post
Its good is it going to be updated though?

Yeh, I just need suggestions on what to add :y:
02-23-2011, 01:50 PM #16
The InvadeR
Who’s Jim Erased?
Yeh, I just need suggestions on what to add :y:

list of gun names , perks ect ?
02-23-2011, 02:02 PM #17
Beta-
< ^ > < ^ >
Awsome program Dude :y:
02-23-2011, 02:03 PM #18
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by NaThR View Post
list of gun names , perks ect ?

Ill add a full list with Dvars, weapon names and perks
02-23-2011, 04:36 PM #19
-AERO-_-COD-
Gym leader
Can anyone link me to a tutorial if about how to actually use these things? I stopped keeping up to date with all this shit a while ago and now im just confused. Happy Cheers! Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo