02-23-2011, 12:17 PM #1
Default Avatar
Gizmo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
MW2 Code Browser Tool

First of all, I would like to start this thread off by giving credit where it is due, So , Thanks go out to DEREK, Mossy and Daft for making this possible.
[/CENTER]

Right Now to the tool....

I made this tool because Ive recently started to learn Visual Basic, and I thought it would be a fun thing to do.
The idea from a code browser came from Elite Mossy's tool, I thought it was a pretty neat idea and would have a go at it myself.

Ive added a few codes, but not too many, this is because I dont want to fill the tool with codes I which I just like, but codes which the community likes, which is why if you have any suggestions of codes I should add, you should leave them Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

What does the tool do ?

The tool is basically a collection of codes for MW2, which have been added to a browser, this way you dont have to go searching thread through thread looking for particular codes.

How does it work ?

It reads small text files inside the strings folder, the reason I made them built out of the EXE was so that people could modify them to there liking.

How Do I use the Custom Functions ?

Open up the strings folder, and search for cfsX and open it up with a text editor (X representing which function you would like to change)
So, if I wanted to mod Custom function 1, I would search for cfs1 , open it with a text editor and mod it to your hearts content.

Why cant it find the text files ?

You have to have the strings folder in the same directory, otherwise it wont work Winky Winky

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

Updated Version Here, Made By oo-k1ler-oo with 27 added codes

Image:

Last edited by Gizmo ; 02-27-2011 at 03:58 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Gizmo for this useful post:

-AERO-_-COD-, Bang Tidy, Beta-, d7w7z, DEREKTROTTER, dreamkid58, FOXRACER74, GamingPresents, Hawkin, malanof5, Mrs.Drake, Nero., Pauly, ViiZiiKz, XKevin356
02-26-2011, 09:55 PM #65
Mr.Azoz
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by NaThR View Post
where can i download your tool?

here you go its beta

02-26-2011, 10:01 PM #66
The InvadeR
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by oo View Post
here you go its beta

make a thread , Haters Will Always Hate
02-26-2011, 10:42 PM #67
Strike Venom
Top Down Siad Barre
Originally posted by 69 View Post
MW2 Code Browser Tool

First of all, I would like to start this thread off by giving credit where it is due, So , Thanks go out to DEREK, Mossy and Daft for making this possible.
[/CENTER]

Right Now to the tool....

I made this tool because Ive recently started to learn Visual Basic, and I thought it would be a fun thing to do.
The idea from a code browser came from Elite Mossy's tool, I thought it was a pretty neat idea and would have a go at it myself.

Ive added a few codes, but not too many, this is because I dont want to fill the tool with codes I which I just like, but codes which the community likes, which is why if you have any suggestions of codes I should add, you should leave them Happy

What does the tool do ?

The tool is basically a collection of codes for MW2, which have been added to a browser, this way you dont have to go searching thread through thread looking for particular codes.

How does it work ?

It reads small text files inside the strings folder, the reason I made them built out of the EXE was so that people could modify them to there liking.

How Do I use the Custom Functions ?

Open up the strings folder, and search for cfsX and open it up with a text editor (X representing which function you would like to change)
So, if I wanted to mod Custom function 1, I would search for cfs1 , open it with a text editor and mod it to your hearts content.

Why cant it find the text files ?

You have to have the strings folder in the same directory, otherwise it wont work Winky Winky

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

Nice, but need mooaarr codez :FU:
02-27-2011, 03:31 AM #68
very cool this will help finding codes that you would like but arnt sure the full code for it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo