07-09-2011, 10:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i just thought i would post our new releases we have our Entity v1 + v2 and also mine and MrReDN34L's Standby v1.3 patch. these are some great patches that i would say are the best in the world at this moment in time as is the most practicle and easy to use even online. The fallen v7 is great but is not practicle for online use as is very slow to use. In these patches u hava a stealth and non stealth menue option + great infections such as Super speed and super jump and not forgeting slomo. you also have the standard infections of 11th/ 10th/ 9th/ Derank/ unbound clantag/ modded stats and classes. I hope u enjoy these patches as they are made by one of the best (MrReDN34L) :wtf:but not forgeting my self :p

Entity v1
You must login or register to view this content.

Entity v2

Standby v1.3

stanby vid
Last edited by xSerialModz ; 07-09-2011 at 11:04 AM.

The following 3 users groaned at xSerialModz for this awful post:

iTruceFret, Maty360414, Plumm
07-10-2011, 03:03 AM #11
nope this is just the same crap, plums patch is better, after all the fallen v7 will be the best patch in the world.... wait and see!! this shit should be closed..... i make beter threads than this and they close them... mods should really consider this thread to be closed.. GOOOO FALLEN@@@@2
07-10-2011, 03:10 AM #12
Plumm
#TeamPS
Originally posted by kevin46571 View Post
nope this is just the same crap, plums patch is better, after all the fallen v7 will be the best patch in the world.... wait and see!! this shit should be closed..... i make beter threads than this and they close them... mods should really consider this thread to be closed.. GOOOO FALLEN@@@@2

Yup ITheFallenI's V7 is the best in the world. Awesome face
07-10-2011, 03:12 AM #13
Originally posted by blazeit123 View Post
yup ithefalleni's v7 is the best in the world. ;d

lol but right now i have urs lol , i like it cause its really easy to use, lol Smile o and send me ur psn or something
07-10-2011, 03:31 AM #14
Plumm
#TeamPS
lol but right now i have urs lol , i like it cause its really easy to use, lol Smile o and send me ur psn or something

Ya i personally think mine and ITheFallensI v3 are the best out right now.
07-10-2011, 03:33 AM #15
Originally posted by BLAZEIT123 View Post
Ya i personally think mine and ITheFallensI v3 are the best out right now.

yep, yo u still play ps3 ??
07-10-2011, 03:35 AM #16
Plumm
#TeamPS
yep, yo u still play ps3 ??

Ya of course i forgot to send my PSN in that last quote but its DKCY_Plum-St505
07-10-2011, 04:17 AM #17
Originally posted by BLAZEIT123 View Post
Ya of course i forgot to send my PSN in that last quote but its DKCY_Plum-St505

ok i added u, mine is twinkesrockz,
07-10-2011, 02:31 PM #18
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
we always say Cool story bro :P

Lol, I know. When I see a useless thread, I'm like wtfe. But at least they know deep down inside that I cared.... Kind of.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Originally posted by xR0Nii3x View Post
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I mean you know? Once someone releases something, preferably in that menu style, Theres attempts to make one like it. But the problem is....its the same exact shit that or less. Whens godmode gonna be created, or make yourself invisible? The fallen has gotten infinite ammo to work on some guns. Why? Because he's the shit.
07-10-2011, 02:37 PM #19
rhys0065
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by xSerialModz View Post
Hey guys i just thought i would post our new releases we have our Entity v1 + v2 and also mine and MrReDN34L's Standby v1.3 patch. these are some great patches that i would say are the best in the world at this moment in time as is the most practicle and easy to use even online. The fallen v7 is great but is not practicle for online use as is very slow to use. In these patches u hava a stealth and non stealth menue option + great infections such as Super speed and super jump and not forgeting slomo. you also have the standard infections of 11th/ 10th/ 9th/ Derank/ unbound clantag/ modded stats and classes. I hope u enjoy these patches as they are made by one of the best (MrReDN34L) :wtf:but not forgeting my self :p

Entity v1

Entity v2

Standby v1.3

stanby vid

i really dont think there is a point in calling your patch "the best in the world" when every patch getting released in the past week have the same things just minor menu changes and different say options

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo