07-09-2011, 10:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i just thought i would post our new releases we have our Entity v1 + v2 and also mine and MrReDN34L's Standby v1.3 patch. these are some great patches that i would say are the best in the world at this moment in time as is the most practicle and easy to use even online. The fallen v7 is great but is not practicle for online use as is very slow to use. In these patches u hava a stealth and non stealth menue option + great infections such as Super speed and super jump and not forgeting slomo. you also have the standard infections of 11th/ 10th/ 9th/ Derank/ unbound clantag/ modded stats and classes. I hope u enjoy these patches as they are made by one of the best (MrReDN34L) :wtf:but not forgeting my self :p

Entity v1
You must login or register to view this content.

Entity v2

Standby v1.3

stanby vid
Last edited by xSerialModz ; 07-09-2011 at 11:04 AM.

The following 3 users groaned at xSerialModz for this awful post:

iTruceFret, Maty360414, Plumm
07-10-2011, 03:41 PM #20
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
Plums Patch Is Way Good!!!!! Cant Say Nothin About It

Lek Zomg this patch made me JizzZZZzzZZZZzzZzZ :carling:
07-10-2011, 05:06 PM #21
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post
Lol I feel special XD

Lol you should... I'm sure you have some little secrets haha
07-10-2011, 07:22 PM #22
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by Truce View Post
Lol, I know. When I see a useless thread, I'm like wtfe. But at least they know deep down inside that I cared.... Kind of.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

I mean you know? Once someone releases something, preferably in that menu style, Theres attempts to make one like it. But the problem is....its the same exact shit that or less. Whens godmode gonna be created, or make yourself invisible? The fallen has gotten infinite ammo to work on some guns. Why? Because he's the shit.

God Mode - Done
Inf Ammo - Done
Invisibility - Done
:lol: Do I win?
07-10-2011, 09:15 PM #23
God Mode - Done
Inf Ammo - Done
Invisibility - Done

LOL Happy you definitely win, but are you gonna release it?
Last edited by xf4h33m ; 07-10-2011 at 09:33 PM.
07-10-2011, 10:02 PM #24
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
God Mode - Done
Inf Ammo - Done
Invisibility - Done

Of course dude. See the guy below your comment? 'When are you gonna release it?'
I'm going to NOT ask you, or say anything in that manner, and just assume that your version 5 will have it. /end_of_story
:fyea:
07-11-2011, 01:11 AM #25
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by Truce View Post
Of course dude. See the guy below your comment? 'When are you gonna release it?'
I'm going to NOT ask you, or say anything in that manner, and just assume that your version 5 will have it. /end_of_story
:fyea:

Lol my v4 has the semi-inf ammo thing on one gun.
07-11-2011, 01:32 AM #26
God Mode - Done
Inf Ammo - Done
Invisibility - Done

lol if it counts for anything.. im pretty close to getting the invisibility working...not sure if it would be smart to release something like that though..
07-11-2011, 01:35 AM #27
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by 04 View Post
lol if it counts for anything.. im pretty close to getting the invisibility working...not sure if it would be smart to release something like that though..

PM it and I'll tell you if your close Winky Winky
07-11-2011, 01:35 AM #28
alright will do! lol please do let me know if im any where near

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo