12-24-2011, 09:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, you may not have heard but ffViewer has been abandoned. However, a new online program called FFManager takes its place and has been launched by You must login or register to view this content. as an online resource

FFManager Online supports XBOX, PS3, Wii, and PC. You can edit COD4, COD5, MW2, BO, and even MW3 fastfiles!

To start editing fastfiles, do the following:

Register
Activate your account
Click the "Open ffManager" link
Click Upload FastFile
Give it a name to reference to
Choose the fastfile
Choose the console
Press upload

To edit a file, do the following:

Click edit fastfile
Click the rawfile you wish to edit
Do what you want, and click edit
Go back to the fastfile listings and press compress. If you do NOT and you download NOTHING will change or be "modded"
Click download and save your fastfile

To delete a fastfile, do the following:

Click delete fastfile
Click confirm button

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Note: no advertising intended, this is a useful online modding resource and can make editing fastfiles much easier

Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
ROFL, u actually beat me to posting. Anyways to be clear you can ONLY edit BO/MW3 on wii. I have half-support for decrypted xbox bo, but its not that good.

All other versions/consoles are supported. And BTW this isn't old, its pretty knew. My offline tools are old but this puts a new twist on ff modding Smile.

As for the advertising, it really cant be. The sites not a modding forum, just a place to edit ff's and give feedback...
Last edited by Rainbow Gravity ; 12-24-2011 at 10:25 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Rainbow Gravity for this useful post:

AgentSexyPig, bad_carma, bottom feeder, FAKA_ELITE, Beats, Joel, KCxFTW, User23434, RainMaker., Taylor, Uk_ViiPeR, WeeTrax, xKtF, xVz, User2340034u
12-25-2011, 12:06 PM #11
T_m_b07
I defeated!
stay on topic. ENOUGH with the 1 liner replies about 1337 rep and trolling....

Works great... (as suspected :p ) nicely done PcFreak Happy a few errors here and there but is good in general..
12-25-2011, 12:17 PM #12
sonny356
Nespresso...whatelse.
Nice! with an Mw2 PS3 patch i dont have any errors,but then i try to upload the daft vaders cod4 patch then gives me this error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ffUpload::checkExtraction() in /home/ffman/public_html/editor/ps3/cod4/upload.inc.php on line 80 Call Stack: 0.0001 660944 1. {main}() /home/ffman/public_html/editor/upload_fastfile.php:0
12-25-2011, 12:27 PM #13
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Thanks for imforming. I tend to copy&paste alot so I may have made a copy of a PHP method in one of my classes....

BTW if you have anymore issues, take it to the support forums of ffManager Online..

And and T_m_b07, what issues are there. I wish to make this as flawless as possible.

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by sonny356 View Post
Nice! with an Mw2 PS3 patch i dont have any errors,but then i try to upload the daft vaders cod4 patch then gives me this error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ffUpload::checkExtraction() in /home/ffman/public_html/editor/ps3/cod4/upload.inc.php on line 80 Call Stack: 0.0001 660944 1. {main}() /home/ffman/public_html/editor/upload_fastfile.php:0

I commented out the old php method which wasnt even supposed to be there. Anymore issues head to the bug forums Smile.
12-25-2011, 12:27 PM #14
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
stay on topic. ENOUGH with the 1 liner replies about 1337 rep and trolling....

the patches once uploaded, must be stored somewhere obviously, im just curious if there is anyway to search this somewhere, as id hate to have people get our original patches or unfinished/unreleased ones. im sure you have it all locked down but just my first thought about something like this online :p

The following user thanked JonoEfthy for this useful post:

T_m_b07
12-25-2011, 02:03 PM #15
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
the patches once uploaded, must be stored somewhere obviously, im just curious if there is anyway to search this somewhere, as id hate to have people get our original patches or unfinished/unreleased ones. im sure you have it all locked down but just my first thought about something like this online :p

I will be honest. The files are on the server but only those with access to the server can even begin to mess with them. ATM the only 1 with that sort of access is me, and granted i have no need for anyones "patches". I have mostly maxed out what i can do in COD and find it more boring. So your data is safe and there is no need to worry about it getting leaked. If you can't trust me then I am sorry, i just don't need ppl to think that its not safe or something. I do understand your concern though. I would encrypt the files, but that just just more CPU load to constantly do.

As for searching, no. There will be no search engine for code either :P.

EDIT: As a small note, the files are stored in a place that can not be accessed from the web, so guessing a folder is not possible...

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

After looking into it, I believe i will be able to use GnuPG to do on-the-fly encryption. Will be working on this soon as an extra security layer...
Last edited by pcfreak30 ; 12-25-2011 at 01:46 PM.
12-25-2011, 02:16 PM #16
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
I will be honest. The files are on the server but only those with access to the server can even begin to mess with them. ATM the only 1 with that sort of access is me, and granted i have no need for anyones "patches". I have mostly maxed out what i can do in COD and find it more boring. So your data is safe and there is no need to worry about it getting leaked. If you can't trust me then I am sorry, i just don't need ppl to think that its not safe or something. I do understand your concern though. I would encrypt the files, but that just just more CPU load to constantly do.

As for searching, no. There will be no search engine for code either :P.

EDIT: As a small note, the files are stored in a place that can not be accessed from the web, so guessing a folder is not possible...

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

After looking into it, I believe i will be able to use GnuPG to do on-the-fly encryption. Will be working on this soon as an extra security layer...

sounds good enough to me bro Smile never had my doubts, just didnt want it to be like mediafire how you can search it from google :p cheers mate and good luck with your site and ff editor.
12-25-2011, 03:23 PM #17
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
Can it decrypt files such as weapon, damagetables, vision or menu files?
12-28-2011, 01:06 AM #18
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
It doesn't currently find/mess with other assets besides gsc/cfg rawfiles. Oh and BO/MW3 are wii only so theres no "decrypting". I can try for other assets if you make a specific request for it.

Oh and I just re-wrote the whole ff engine, so It runs ALOT better.....
12-28-2011, 01:33 AM #19
Rustled Jimmies
Who’s Jim Erased?
It doesn't currently find/mess with other assets besides gsc/cfg rawfiles. Oh and BO/MW3 are wii only so theres no "decrypting". I can try for other assets if you make a specific request for it.

Oh and I just re-wrote the whole ff engine, so It runs ALOT better.....

Will it ever be possible that you can make it to where we can edit the Zones from there without going into HxD?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo