12-24-2011, 09:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, you may not have heard but ffViewer has been abandoned. However, a new online program called FFManager takes its place and has been launched by You must login or register to view this content. as an online resource

FFManager Online supports XBOX, PS3, Wii, and PC. You can edit COD4, COD5, MW2, BO, and even MW3 fastfiles!

To start editing fastfiles, do the following:

Register
Activate your account
Click the "Open ffManager" link
Click Upload FastFile
Give it a name to reference to
Choose the fastfile
Choose the console
Press upload

To edit a file, do the following:

Click edit fastfile
Click the rawfile you wish to edit
Do what you want, and click edit
Go back to the fastfile listings and press compress. If you do NOT and you download NOTHING will change or be "modded"
Click download and save your fastfile

To delete a fastfile, do the following:

Click delete fastfile
Click confirm button

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Note: no advertising intended, this is a useful online modding resource and can make editing fastfiles much easier

Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
ROFL, u actually beat me to posting. Anyways to be clear you can ONLY edit BO/MW3 on wii. I have half-support for decrypted xbox bo, but its not that good.

All other versions/consoles are supported. And BTW this isn't old, its pretty knew. My offline tools are old but this puts a new twist on ff modding Smile.

As for the advertising, it really cant be. The sites not a modding forum, just a place to edit ff's and give feedback...
Last edited by Rainbow Gravity ; 12-24-2011 at 10:25 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Rainbow Gravity for this useful post:

AgentSexyPig, bad_carma, bottom feeder, FAKA_ELITE, Beats, Joel, KCxFTW, User23434, RainMaker., Taylor, Uk_ViiPeR, WeeTrax, xKtF, xVz, User2340034u
06-29-2023, 06:30 PM #29
joemor
Rookie
Thank you, that was very helpful. Oh, and if you need any help with the Modern Warfare 2, you can contact me You must login or register to view this content..
Last edited by joemor ; 07-23-2023 at 07:54 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo