08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-13-2011, 12:48 PM #110
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by ccarlsen View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Gtfo.. Really i dont care...
08-14-2011, 08:13 AM #111
Onehungrywater
Vault dweller
I remember when black ops was about to come out "Why Infinity ward fails and why Treyarch wont"
08-14-2011, 11:31 AM #112
OlzHD
Keeper
BLACK Ops sucked u could get banned pretty easy that sucked =D

the only good thing gold guns and theater
08-14-2011, 02:24 PM #113
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by Onehungrywater View Post
I remember when black ops was about to come out "Why Infinity ward fails and why Treyarch wont"

Never seen those. you sure people said that Iw is the one who made cod a Success. So i dont know about that.
08-14-2011, 08:39 PM #114
Lito
Little One
I don't like Call of Duty anymore. It just became repetitve & boring to me so i moved on to fighting games.
08-14-2011, 09:33 PM #115
G-ManRocks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by l View Post
Never seen those. you sure people said that Iw is the one who made cod a Success. So i dont know about that.

LOL IW Screwed Cod OVER! They are the first group to make a TERRIBLE COD! Mw2 Is the worst cod of all time, if you give it a 1 to 10 its a negative million. Only reason this fag likes Mw2 is because he likes to one man army, noobtube, and commando it.

Mw3 will disappoint people wont be any better than BO. BO is actually a decent game but just need to fix a couple things (Famas, Ghost, Knife Lunge). Your are a IW fan boy get there cock out of you mouth because its deep in there. The lag is gone on BO i get a bad connection game on ps3 maybe once a week so stop bitching and get on with your nerdy life little kyle.

The following 2 users groaned at G-ManRocks for this awful post:

GodDrinksPepsi, Threatz2Fresshh
08-14-2011, 09:35 PM #116
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by ManRocks View Post
LOL IW Screwed Cod OVER! They are the first group to make a TERRIBLE COD! Mw2 Is the worst cod of all time, if you give it a 1 to 10 its a negative million. Only reason this fag likes Mw2 is because he likes to one man army, noobtube, and commando it.

Mw3 will disappoint people wont be any better than BO. BO is actually a decent game but just need to fix a couple things (Famas, Ghost, Knife Lunge). Your are a IW fan boy get there cock out of you mouth because its deep in there. The lag is gone on BO i get a bad connection game on ps3 maybe once a week so stop bitching and get on with your nerdy life little kyle.

So basicly your saying Cod4 was a fail to. Its not Infinity wards fault People hacked it... And its not there fault for 12 year old fags ruining the game...
08-14-2011, 09:39 PM #117
G-ManRocks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by l View Post
So basicly your saying Cod4 was a fail to. Its not Infinity wards fault People hacked it... And its not there fault for 12 year old fags ruining the game...

Where does it say i think cod4 sucks? If your weren't a 12 year old mental kid you could obviously tell im talkin bout mw2.

No what im basically saying is that you like the dick from IW.
08-14-2011, 09:41 PM #118
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by ManRocks View Post
Where does it say i think cod4 sucks? If your weren't a 12 year old mental kid you could obviously tell im talkin bout mw2.

No what im basically saying is that you like the dick from IW.

You said Iw was a complete fail.. thats like saying every game they made is a fail.... Lol at the fact that you called me a 12 year old mental kid

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo