08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-14-2011, 09:45 PM #119
Encopresis
< ^ > < ^ >
One word. Proofread.
08-14-2011, 09:47 PM #120
G-ManRocks
Bounty hunter
Iw has been terrible since from after cod4.
08-14-2011, 10:15 PM #121
he was talking about 3arch how in W@W there was jugg.. yeahh not that smart
08-14-2011, 10:16 PM #122
Laney
Ex-Staff
Thread should be renamed to: fags and leachers meeting

The following user groaned Laney for this awful post:

GodDrinksPepsi
08-14-2011, 10:33 PM #123
xIKc
Keeper
mw2,cod4 I can play and Have fun.

Black Ops I can not

The following 2 users say thank you to xIKc for this useful post:

GodDrinksPepsi, Threatz2Fresshh
08-14-2011, 10:56 PM #124
watch Robert Bowling's Interview about MW3! You must login or register to view this content.
08-14-2011, 11:01 PM #125
MW3 is gonna be great for a while, then something wil break the game, IW will not give a shit, and everyone will praise BO and CoD4.
08-14-2011, 11:06 PM #126
GangstaCupcake1
HELLO FRIEND Happy
Black Ops Scale

PS3 MP :n:
Campaign :y:
PS3 MP Zombies :fyea:
08-15-2011, 07:15 AM #127
real954378
Little One
Originally posted by l View Post
So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

Edit: you all can groan my post i dont care its called this is my Opinion and the forum is about Mw3 discussion..

I'm with you all the way. On PS3, Black Ops picks the worst host every game to the point where there are two and three migrations a game. Sometimes there is so
much lag that the graphics won't fully load and the mini-map will be shades of blue and objectives will be shiny and metallic looking. The gameplay sucks and they banned my PS3 for "hacking" when I didn't even do the prestige hack, but played a game against someone that had that. The game is horrible.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo