08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-16-2011, 05:29 PM #137
fobfather
Save Point
oh well i still play black ops, well boosting my account
08-17-2011, 04:25 AM #138
real954378
Little One
yeah my friend prestige hacked 5 people and i joined his lobby and was playing demolition and I was the only one without it and still got banned... so dumb
08-17-2011, 05:04 AM #139
XxAKASHIxX
[b][move] Mr.Nirvana[/move][/b]
Originally posted by l View Post
yea its just my connection. Or idk maby you should have goten black ops on the first two weeks of release for ps3 and tell me if its my connection.

LMAO YA ITS GONNA LAG DUDE EVERYONE WAS PLAYING IT CAUSE IT WAS ONLY 2 WEKKS OLD. There is a reason why they gave you that option to only connect to people that live near you. its not just there for looks use it like me an stop complaining. although black ops is shit an boring as hell 3arc did try pretty hard on it but just didnt do good enough. idk why u guys hate 3arc so much can someone explain tht.......i mean i might hate em too if i got banned from when i did my 15 prestige hack but i didnt :P
08-17-2011, 05:26 AM #140
Pointless thread!! How You Said Mw3 Wont? Game Isn't Come Out So Maybe Is Worst than Black Ops, Who knows Is Just About Time to See
08-17-2011, 06:03 AM #141
jooker_666
Save Point
i like cod but i do not think i will buy cod mw3
08-17-2011, 08:23 AM #142
Originally posted by Nolzado View Post
Pointless thread!! How You Said Mw3 Wont? Game Isn't Come Out So Maybe Is Worst than Black Ops, Who knows Is Just About Time to See

In my opinion Black Ops was rock bottom for Call of Duty. Unless MW3 copies everything from BO except the maps it can't get worse.
Last edited by Derpy Hooves ; 08-17-2011 at 08:26 AM.
08-17-2011, 09:49 AM #143
Audio
Chi-town
I thought that some famous NGU user established why Blops fails so hard on the PS3?

For the uninformed. Activision made a short deadline for Blops and 3arch didn't have the time to test the PS3 port (almost all multiplats are programmed on the 360) and utilize the power of the PS3's hardware. That's why it's so bad.

Its not 3archs fault it sucks.

The following 2 users say thank you to Audio for this useful post:

Octavia, tiges

The following user groaned Audio for this awful post:

GodDrinksPepsi
08-17-2011, 12:23 PM #144
whitey775
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ManRocks View Post
LOL IW Screwed Cod OVER! They are the first group to make a TERRIBLE COD! Mw2 Is the worst cod of all time, if you give it a 1 to 10 its a negative million. Only reason this fag likes Mw2 is because he likes to one man army, noobtube, and commando it.

Mw3 will disappoint people wont be any better than BO. BO is actually a decent game but just need to fix a couple things (Famas, Ghost, Knife Lunge). Your are a IW fan boy get there cock out of you mouth because its deep in there. The lag is gone on BO i get a bad connection game on ps3 maybe once a week so stop bitching and get on with your nerdy life little kyle.

How can you say that? IW made the best COD of all time: COD4. The only reason you like Black Ops is for noobtubes, ghost, constant knife lunge and OP weapons like the Famas and AK47u. Pull your head out of 3arcs ass and see the shit they've made. Black Ops was a failure of a game because they only cared about one platform: Xbox. The stupid amount of lag put me off that game, as well as all the other shit that you love. Wait for MW3 to come out and then bitch, until then stfu and play Black Ops you dick.
08-17-2011, 01:09 PM #145
Originally posted by MKFAN001 View Post
cant wait for MW3 AND BFBC3

its just battlefield 3 not bad company 3. bad company is a spin-off series from the original.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo