08-29-2011, 06:18 PM #1
XCiTe--TeaM
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right my mate said on ps3 that Robert Bowling said in an interview that this is the last modern warfare game.... which i dont believe but i dont knowEek and he also said that the next call of duty will be Activision and Sledgehammer working together in a ZOMBIE call of duty only:scared: and again i dont believe that but if this is true i will not be looking forward to it:megusta:

Rep Smile
Like Smile

Be a big help!!!
Last edited by XCiTe--TeaM ; 08-30-2011 at 07:28 PM.

The following user thanked XCiTe--TeaM for this useful post:

booyaka

The following 7 users groaned at XCiTe--TeaM for this awful post:

Assassin, bmxrcodol04, BurnoutBoz, GodDrinksPepsi, jonnyman69, Pimp, zIoN-
08-29-2011, 08:21 PM #2
I do believe your m8 is right in saying that this is the last Modern Warfare game. They are ending the Call of Duty series. Within the next 3 years i believe. They will finish off the Modern Warfare series, then the World At War series (Black Ops is tied into World At War). As for the standalone Zombies game? I believe that is hype created by players as mostly all of us want it.
08-29-2011, 10:15 PM #3
well i think they have milked it for all they could. dont get me wrong, the games are fun but it just needed to end and let something new come along. personally after a while i get bored of playing first person shooters.
08-29-2011, 10:37 PM #4
I wish they would just make a movie, i like the story... And the story only, and hopefully 3arc will make 1 too =D

The following user groaned oHai My Name Is for this awful post:

eViL JoKeR
08-30-2011, 10:49 AM #5
XCiTe--TeaM
Save Point
Originally posted by AcidHavoc View Post
I wish they would just make a movie, i like the story... And the story only, and hopefully 3arc will make 1 too =D

I like that ideaEek
08-30-2011, 11:50 AM #6
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
They would be stupid to end it.
08-30-2011, 03:38 PM #7
Assassin
Easter Egg!
this will probably be the last Modern warfare but of course not the last C.O.D game, and they wouldn`t just ONLY make a C.O.D Zombie game.. everyone would want multiplayer and single player.
08-30-2011, 03:41 PM #8
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
CoD has to die its the same shit every year, and i zombie only CoD will fail as not everyone likes zombies
08-30-2011, 03:49 PM #9
booyaka
Big Daddy
I love zombies but that the only thing I want to play
08-30-2011, 06:24 PM #10
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by booyaka View Post
I love zombies but that the only thing I want to play

Zombie gets boring if you play it too much,I love Multi and Zombies..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo