12-05-2011, 04:45 AM #1
-Bane-
Bane Does Work. Like Me.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so all the token glitches have been shot down and hated on, we all know that.
But, I have a new theory. I understand people have tried many things.
But I haven't heard of this or heard of anyone doing this. So, lets get to it.
~
Just like all the other theories we're going to need to get our mw2 prestige token. (either get infection lobbby or cl)
Once you have prestiged, it will take a few days to register but you will get it.
On you have received it, we're going to go back to mw2. And get a lvl70 pres0 infection lobby.
After using it you will be lvl70 no prestige. Now, just wait, and when your mw2 says your no prestige lvl70..
That's our que to go back to mw2, and recieve a 1-11 prestige lobby or challenge lobby. Then, patiently wait..
And hopefully, you will receive another prestige token.
~
Now, I understand that people have tried these exact steps. Except..
Here, we are being patient waiting for mw3 to register your mw2 levels.
Now, if this doesn't work, it's official, there is no glitch as of now.
I will try this as soon as possible, and post all proof whether on my side or not.
Now, please, don't shoot this one down, I know it's outline has been attempted many times.
But, this is different, the way i'm looking at it, this is most likely not going to work.
I'm almost sure, that sledgehammer wouldn't have let something so simple slide.
They are profession engineers that look for tiny things like this, that have big outcomes.
But it's worth a try no matter which way you look at it.
At this point, with all of these theories, what do we have to loose?

The following user thanked -Bane- for this useful post:

soc18
12-05-2011, 04:52 AM #2
Marvin
I'm The Man!
Hmm that sound cool
12-05-2011, 05:01 AM #3
-Bane-
Bane Does Work. Like Me.
thank you, im prepared for flamers, but i honestly think that just that little thing (waiting) could be the difference between this working or not.
only problem is it will take about 6-7days probably, because it took mw3 5 days to register my mw2 level
i havent gone down to no prestige yet though, will so once i find an infection lobby Smile
Originally posted by UnseenPrecision View Post
Hmm that sound cool
12-05-2011, 05:08 AM #4
doesn't work, tried it already :(
12-05-2011, 08:23 AM #5
I have prstgd in my account to prstg 10 in Mw2 and i been playing Mw3 nearly a month now and didn't get the token ,, but i think if your score is messed up you won't get the token ?
12-05-2011, 11:09 AM #6
Battler624
I’m too L33T
i wont work and prestige you did after 8.11.2011 will not register
12-05-2011, 11:20 AM #7
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by Battler624 View Post

No, it does. You can prestige any time on a previous COD, regardless of whether it's after MW3 came out and you'll still get a token for it.

The following user thanked ShAdoW_RiDa for this useful post:

-Bane-
12-05-2011, 07:39 PM #8
-Bane-
Bane Does Work. Like Me.
my score is like, mad low, and i still got mine, cause i did 10th prestige hack
Originally posted by iixghost
I have prstgd in my account to prstg 10 in Mw2 and i been playing Mw3 nearly a month now and didn't get the token ,, but i think if your score is messed up you won't get the token ?

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

mine registered, it just took a few days
Originally posted by Battler624 View Post
12-05-2011, 07:45 PM #9
ja-c
Pokemon Trainer
I tried all of this and even more and I can tell you that when you registered a prestige on the mw3 playercard it will never go down again !!!

I have 0 prestige lvl 50 on cod 4 since 2 weeks and it will never show up a lower prestige on mw3 !!!!

Just forget it ! Do you really think you are the first person here who came up with this idea ? (no flaming)
12-05-2011, 08:26 PM #10
xQuZe-
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by c View Post
I tried all of this and even more and I can tell you that when you registered a prestige on the mw3 playercard it will never go down again !!!

I have 0 prestige lvl 50 on cod 4 since 2 weeks and it will never show up a lower prestige on mw3 !!!!

Just forget it ! Do you really think you are the first person here who came up with this idea ? (no flaming)

Did cod5 hack 10th prestige for a token. Worked. Then i did go down to 5 because it looks cooler. A few days later it showed five...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo