12-05-2011, 04:45 AM #1
-Bane-
Bane Does Work. Like Me.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so all the token glitches have been shot down and hated on, we all know that.
But, I have a new theory. I understand people have tried many things.
But I haven't heard of this or heard of anyone doing this. So, lets get to it.
~
Just like all the other theories we're going to need to get our mw2 prestige token. (either get infection lobbby or cl)
Once you have prestiged, it will take a few days to register but you will get it.
On you have received it, we're going to go back to mw2. And get a lvl70 pres0 infection lobby.
After using it you will be lvl70 no prestige. Now, just wait, and when your mw2 says your no prestige lvl70..
That's our que to go back to mw2, and recieve a 1-11 prestige lobby or challenge lobby. Then, patiently wait..
And hopefully, you will receive another prestige token.
~
Now, I understand that people have tried these exact steps. Except..
Here, we are being patient waiting for mw3 to register your mw2 levels.
Now, if this doesn't work, it's official, there is no glitch as of now.
I will try this as soon as possible, and post all proof whether on my side or not.
Now, please, don't shoot this one down, I know it's outline has been attempted many times.
But, this is different, the way i'm looking at it, this is most likely not going to work.
I'm almost sure, that sledgehammer wouldn't have let something so simple slide.
They are profession engineers that look for tiny things like this, that have big outcomes.
But it's worth a try no matter which way you look at it.
At this point, with all of these theories, what do we have to loose?

The following user thanked -Bane- for this useful post:

soc18
12-11-2011, 09:21 AM #20
Probably not gonna work because they might already have everyone in the systems shit so they will know , like if your 11prestige in mw2 you dont get a token.
12-11-2011, 01:39 PM #21
. Matt .
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by MAN View Post
Probably not gonna work because they might already have everyone in the systems shit so they will know , like if your 11prestige in mw2 you dont get a token.

im prestige 11 on COD4,5 and 6 all show up as being 10th and i received a token for that.
12-11-2011, 04:00 PM #22
Originally posted by .
im prestige 11 on COD4,5 and 6 all show up as being 10th and i received a token for that.

I didnt for mw2 but for other cods i did
12-11-2011, 04:01 PM #23
Originally posted by .

I didnt for mw2 but for other cods i did
12-11-2011, 04:40 PM #24
Siirx
Bounty hunter
i Still haven't got my mw2 prestige token, I've been Ninth since the time of release,wasn't going through, so i prestiged on mw2, it still wouldn't show, i even went to like level 30, still nothing. So i went back to 9th prestige by CL, And STILL No token... :S
12-12-2011, 11:53 AM #25
-Bane-
Bane Does Work. Like Me.
yes you do, my friend is 11th in mw2 and cod4 and got his tokens
Originally posted by MAN View Post
12-12-2011, 07:23 PM #26
oO_LiiMiiTZz--
Do a barrel roll!
So does this work or not, I have like minus leaderboads on MW2 and didn't get my token,
12-12-2011, 07:57 PM #27
im 11th in mw2 and didnt get mine
12-13-2011, 03:40 AM #28
-Bane-
Bane Does Work. Like Me.
leaderboards have nothing to do with you getting the token or not. i did the 10th prestige glitch, and had like, 5 kills. and i still got my token. but it took like 6 days.ish

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo