12-09-2011, 11:06 PM #1
Dopey
NGU :/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright so I decided to make things easier since the clan feed is just too messy. Use this thread for anything related to the clan.

Right now we are taking suggestions for our clan tag and title. It doesn't have to relate to the name Elite Founders at all, in fact, I would like it if it didn't, the name is kinda gay to begin with. 14 characters is max for clan title.

Also use this page to report boosters with a screenshot as proof to make it easier to kick them.

If you need to register, make sure to put my name as the referrer Winky Winky
Last edited by Dopey ; 12-09-2011 at 11:25 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Dopey for this useful post:

Hells, oG GUNN3R
12-10-2011, 03:55 AM #11
Dopey
NGU :/
Originally posted by Grumpy
Nah, I liked it I didn't like the "I Mow the Lawn" because I thought it was kind of weird. :confused:

The clan tag was .=./ which is a lawnmower! That's ****ing amazing!

The following user thanked Dopey for this useful post:

Lydey
12-10-2011, 03:57 AM #12
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Originally posted by Dopey View Post
The clan tag was .=./ which is a lawnmower! That's ****ing amazing!

I realize that it should of been .=.o or what ever the turtle one is and "I like turtles"
12-10-2011, 09:47 AM #13
oG GUNN3R
--------
Alright so I decided to make things easier since the clan feed is just too messy. Use this thread for anything related to the clan.

Right now we are taking suggestions for our clan tag and title. It doesn't have to relate to the name Elite Founders at all, in fact, I would like it if it didn't, the name is kinda gay to begin with. 14 characters is max for clan title.

Also use this page to report boosters with a screenshot as proof to make it easier to kick them.

If you need to register, make sure to put my name as the referrer Winky Winky

What do you do about people in the clan who don't have our title or the gold clan on their gamertag in MW3. Just seems kind of pointless to join the clan if you're not even going to represent it. Know what I mean?
12-10-2011, 10:35 AM #14
Wondoh
Former Staff
Hahaa that lawn mower is sweet lol

[.=./]

Or I like turtles

[.=.o]
Last edited by Wondoh ; 12-10-2011 at 10:38 AM.
12-10-2011, 02:08 PM #15
Hells
I'm Back...
Alright so I decided to make things easier since the clan feed is just too messy. Use this thread for anything related to the clan.

"Suck It Up" or "Snitches Get Stitches"
12-10-2011, 07:03 PM #16
xModGodx
GT : OpTz ReCoNz
Clan tag - oEFz stands for Oh Elite Founders Like this if u Agree with this clan tag

The following 4 users groaned at xModGodx for this awful post:

Dopey, Grumpy, Hells, Shootprado
12-10-2011, 08:22 PM #17
What up, what up EF!

- now - turboRush
12-10-2011, 09:39 PM #18
Lydey
RyanBell RIP 20.3.11 GBNF
the cl idea is for all the people that want messages everytime there in a game shit idea i think
12-10-2011, 10:30 PM #19
Shootprado
Newton Nation 1
Title: Enemy Extinction
ill think of some later

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo