12-09-2011, 11:06 PM #1
Dopey
NGU :/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright so I decided to make things easier since the clan feed is just too messy. Use this thread for anything related to the clan.

Right now we are taking suggestions for our clan tag and title. It doesn't have to relate to the name Elite Founders at all, in fact, I would like it if it didn't, the name is kinda gay to begin with. 14 characters is max for clan title.

Also use this page to report boosters with a screenshot as proof to make it easier to kick them.

If you need to register, make sure to put my name as the referrer Winky Winky
Last edited by Dopey ; 12-09-2011 at 11:25 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Dopey for this useful post:

Hells, oG GUNN3R
12-10-2011, 11:43 PM #20
Dopey
Originally posted by skyhighcloud9 View Post
What do you do about people in the clan who don't have our title or the gold clan on their gamertag in MW3. Just seems kind of pointless to join the clan if you're not even going to represent it. Know what I mean?

I look at people that have neither, if they aren't founders, they were already kicked lol.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by Hells View Post
"Suck It Up" or "Snitches Get Stitches"

I like Suck It Up Smile What clan tag would go with that?
12-11-2011, 03:20 AM #21
oG GUNN3R
--------
Originally posted by Dopey View Post
I look at people that have neither, if they aren't founders, they were already kicked lol.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Hey, I got a new member for you. He just bought Founder last night and wants to join. His gamertag is:
l oG Triickz l

Also, there's two members who aren't repping the clan like I was talking about. Their gamertags are:
Happy Bullets
Gemologist

Winky Winky

The following user thanked oG GUNN3R for this useful post:

Dopey
12-11-2011, 03:22 AM #22
Dopey
Originally posted by skyhighcloud9 View Post
Hey, I got a new member for you. He just bought Founder last night and wants to join. His gamertag is:
l oG Triickz l

Also, there's two members who aren't repping the clan like I was talking about. Their gamertags are:
Happy Bullets
Gemologist

Winky Winky

Happy Bullets joined today. Gemologist is kicked. Your friend is invited, get him to join today Winky Winky
12-11-2011, 04:14 AM #23
oG GUNN3R
--------
Happy Bullets joined today. Gemologist is kicked. Your friend is invited, get him to join today Winky Winky

Ok, let me see if he's still online Winky Winky

---He accepted the invite.
Last edited by oG GUNN3R ; 12-11-2011 at 04:19 AM.
12-12-2011, 11:17 AM #24
Hells
I'm Back...

8== D mini Penis symbol lol tbh I couldn't think of a clan tag to go with it other than that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo