10-13-2012, 02:09 PM #1
M26-_-LOBBYS
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU to Host Mw3 Xp Follow One of These Methods :

STEP ONE JUST GO STRAIGHT HERE : You must login or register to view this content.

Do These If Step One Doesn't Work :

Go Here and Install your region : You must login or register to view this content.
Then Get The DOWNLOAD PACK below and Copy the eboot.bin + mappack.dat + mappack folder Into BL*S*****\USRDIR, Then Start Game Enjoy Winky Winky
Method 1 : (Any Region) On your 4.25 OFW Start Mw3 and Fully Update to the latest Update (1.23),
Once updated data transfer to th 3.55 CFW (using 9.99 spoofer),
Then just copy the Eboot Provided Below and start Mw3. Enjoy Smile

Method 2 : (BLES01428 Only) On your 3.55 Install The 1.21 PKG provided Below,
Then Simply Go Into USRDIR Copy mappack14, mappack14.dat and EBOOT.bin, Provided Below. Then Bypass Using The Elite Mossy Patch blocker ! Enjoy Smile

*Note* You Must Use The EBOOT provided or You will just Be booted Out.
*Note* Your Friends Must Bypass To connect To You.
*Note* People Seem To have Problems while Using The 9.99 spoofer, Try Using a 4.25 Spoofer. Winky Winky
*Note* Do Not Vote Terminal as it shows up as a Checker board, When Started boots every one off Game to XMB. You Can also Select it in Splitscreen but again when started it boots you back to XMB.

Download Pack : You must login or register to view this content.

Updated Files To get 3.55 Online : You must login or register to view this content.

Old But Detailed Tutorial How to get 3.55 Online : You must login or register to view this content.

Credits*
Chocco and EveryOne Who Made Mw3 Mods Possible.
(Me) M26Not Happy or SadLOBBYS and MerkFTW for finding These Methods Out.
Last edited by M26-_-LOBBYS ; 10-15-2012 at 02:45 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to M26-_-LOBBYS for this useful post:

annern, Daweeyz, FTDreload, have fun, HulaHoop, Insult, iTzMiXa, KaReM-D, killerboc, M QTR, MerkFTW, reaperburns88, Reczy, Smexeh, ThamonkeyExpo, UnknownModsHD

The following user groaned M26-_-LOBBYS for this awful post:

pred-88
10-21-2012, 11:00 PM #83
I'll host for anyone as soon as I get it going but I need the BLUS .pkg for my version of game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo