10-13-2012, 02:09 PM #1
M26-_-LOBBYS
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU to Host Mw3 Xp Follow One of These Methods :

STEP ONE JUST GO STRAIGHT HERE : You must login or register to view this content.

Do These If Step One Doesn't Work :

Go Here and Install your region : You must login or register to view this content.
Then Get The DOWNLOAD PACK below and Copy the eboot.bin + mappack.dat + mappack folder Into BL*S*****\USRDIR, Then Start Game Enjoy Winky Winky
Method 1 : (Any Region) On your 4.25 OFW Start Mw3 and Fully Update to the latest Update (1.23),
Once updated data transfer to th 3.55 CFW (using 9.99 spoofer),
Then just copy the Eboot Provided Below and start Mw3. Enjoy Smile

Method 2 : (BLES01428 Only) On your 3.55 Install The 1.21 PKG provided Below,
Then Simply Go Into USRDIR Copy mappack14, mappack14.dat and EBOOT.bin, Provided Below. Then Bypass Using The Elite Mossy Patch blocker ! Enjoy Smile

*Note* You Must Use The EBOOT provided or You will just Be booted Out.
*Note* Your Friends Must Bypass To connect To You.
*Note* People Seem To have Problems while Using The 9.99 spoofer, Try Using a 4.25 Spoofer. Winky Winky
*Note* Do Not Vote Terminal as it shows up as a Checker board, When Started boots every one off Game to XMB. You Can also Select it in Splitscreen but again when started it boots you back to XMB.

Download Pack : You must login or register to view this content.

Updated Files To get 3.55 Online : You must login or register to view this content.

Old But Detailed Tutorial How to get 3.55 Online : You must login or register to view this content.

Credits*
Chocco and EveryOne Who Made Mw3 Mods Possible.
(Me) M26Not Happy or SadLOBBYS and MerkFTW for finding These Methods Out.
Last edited by M26-_-LOBBYS ; 10-15-2012 at 02:45 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to M26-_-LOBBYS for this useful post:

annern, Daweeyz, FTDreload, have fun, HulaHoop, Insult, iTzMiXa, KaReM-D, killerboc, M QTR, MerkFTW, reaperburns88, Reczy, Smexeh, ThamonkeyExpo, UnknownModsHD

The following user groaned M26-_-LOBBYS for this awful post:

pred-88
10-19-2012, 02:02 AM #74
I Installed the 1.23 Test #3 and the custom eboot but it still says i need to download the free maps and it wont let me .. i also downloaded the 2 free drops as a pkg and it installed but nothing happened it still says i need to download them .. I NEED HELP.. SOMEBODY HELP ME
10-19-2012, 02:08 AM #75
Ps3TheOnE
youtube.com/user/Ps3The0nE1
Originally posted by Juan
I Installed the 1.23 Test #3 and the custom eboot but it still says i need to download the free maps and it wont let me .. i also downloaded the 2 free drops as a pkg and it installed but nothing happened it still says i need to download them .. I NEED HELP.. SOMEBODY HELP ME

Just transfer your ps3 4.25 to your ps3 3.55 is work for my

The following user thanked Ps3TheOnE for this useful post:

Juan Arango
10-19-2012, 05:29 AM #76
Does It Have To Be On 9.99 Spoofer Or Any Spoofer ??

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

If Im Going To Use Method 2 .. Does It Have To Be A 9.99 Spoofer Or Any Regular Spoofer That Gets Me On 4.25

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Ok I Need Help AGAIN HA ... I Data Transfered And Followed All Of Method 1 But Now When I Start Up MW3 It Doesnt Let Me Press Anything On The Multiplayer Menu ... What Do I DO ?!?!? I Cant Even Press The PS Button Because The Red Circle With The White Dash Pops Up On The Top Right Of The Screen PLEASE HELP
10-19-2012, 11:02 PM #77
ive been gone for awhile and when i left it was right around when sony shut psn down. i have a fatboy ps2 compat [email protected], 2 slims 120 @ 4.11 i think and [email protected]. i had the 355jb but had to update to 355k cuz pkg's wouldnt work on geo's. anyways i dont even know how to play new games on the 355, ive been playing old games threw fpsn. i have black ops and mw3 id like to play on the fatboy so if any1 knows off hand send some links and downloads to guide me threw and ill play. cod is fun but i dont play it much but it would be alot of fun to lol im an old school socom player
10-20-2012, 05:04 AM #78
I FOLLOWED EVERY SINGLE STEP ... And It Didnt Work -.- ..... And The 1.23 Fix Isnt On That Website Of The Link Provided For It .... If Someone Can Pleaseee Help Me My Skype Is ; esee_wimpp and My Youtube Is ; x760PRODUCTIONZx ... If U Help Me I'll Give U 20 PSN
10-20-2012, 12:27 PM #79
im trying to host but i did what it said to do but it doesnt work do u think u could help me
10-21-2012, 08:00 PM #80
Tyster
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by LOBBYS View Post
Hello NGU to Host Mw3 Xp Follow One of These Methods :

STEP ONE JUST GO STRAIGHT HERE : You must login or register to view this content.

Do These If Step One Doesn't Work :

Go Here and Install your region : You must login or register to view this content.
Then Get The DOWNLOAD PACK below and Copy the eboot.bin + mappack.dat + mappack folder Into BL*S*****\USRDIR, Then Start Game Enjoy Winky Winky
Method 1 : (Any Region) On your 4.25 OFW Start Mw3 and Fully Update to the latest Update (1.23),
Once updated data transfer to th 3.55 CFW (using 9.99 spoofer),
Then just copy the Eboot Provided Below and start Mw3. Enjoy Smile

Method 2 : (BLES01428 Only) On your 3.55 Install The 1.21 PKG provided Below,
Then Simply Go Into USRDIR Copy mappack14, mappack14.dat and EBOOT.bin, Provided Below. Then Bypass Using The Elite Mossy Patch blocker ! Enjoy Smile

*Note* You Must Use The EBOOT provided or You will just Be booted Out.
*Note* Your Friends Must Bypass To connect To You.
*Note* People Seem To have Problems while Using The 9.99 spoofer, Try Using a 4.25 Spoofer. Winky Winky
*Note* Do Not Vote Terminal as it shows up as a Checker board, When Started boots every one off Game to XMB. You Can also Select it in Splitscreen but again when started it boots you back to XMB.

Download Pack : You must login or register to view this content.

Updated Files To get 3.55 Online : You must login or register to view this content.

Old But Detailed Tutorial How to get 3.55 Online : You must login or register to view this content.

Credits*
Chocco and EveryOne Who Made Mw3 Mods Possible.
(Me) M26Not Happy or SadLOBBYS and MerkFTW for finding These Methods Out.

Ca u plez redo the links
10-21-2012, 08:58 PM #81
Can I use 30838 since there isn't a 30872?
10-21-2012, 10:14 PM #82
Can you host for me on ps3 if so add me "KBG-Made_You_Mad"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo