Post: Telixion Theory : Treyarch Back Story Of Zombie Mode : + Easter Eggs Galore!
06-13-2009, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WE HAVE DONE A LOT MORE RESEARCH AND ADDED MORE TO THE THEORY! MY LATEST THEORY INCLUDES THE POSSIBILITY OF THE ATTEMPT TO MAKE A SUPER ARMY GONE BAD. VIEW THE REVISED THREAD AND NEW DETAILS HERE:

You must login or register to view this content.

Telixion Theory project is being worked on by Telixion, Bigsilk, + Vosty. Telixion Theory explores the many easter eggs in Verruckt and Shi No Numa. We have through our finding's and vast research come to realize that Treyarch is building a back story for the zombie mode type and obviously will have more maps for us in the future. We will be posting videos, photos, and explanations as to what those silly numbers written on walls mean... This research you will find no where on the web! IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!!

For full details and videos visit:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Vosty3 ; 06-19-2009 at 07:52 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Vosty3 for this useful post:

+tA. Rick, 7eddiedoowop7, CharGeh, deozpester91, dominator2481, DrUnKeNmOnKeY, drunkenrepublicn, dustin.kirk, fennyfenn, Hazel, iStrongSauce, kazbluegreen, lilnatsfan44, Lostprphets417, M0897, matt0602, NanuGama, ne30pc, NGU_swat097, Octavia, Robbynator333, RollinShake1693, SAMI23, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, SpongehAcee, stickerbob, sweatytrevor, Temphaa, The-Nazi-Zombie, toreno, UndeadxCorpse, Valimen, xScreamo!
06-24-2009, 11:17 PM #47
UndeadxCorpse
Do a barrel roll!
The website needs to come back up..i wanna read the whole thing..
06-25-2009, 05:38 PM #48
hammer256
Save Point
Near doctors quaters theirs japanese writing on the top and side of the barrels near the entrance door near the barrier glitch, i dont know if this is on all barrels or if it has some meaning
06-27-2009, 03:25 AM #49
i pissed a little in my pants nice freaking research dude Smile i was so scared and then i saw a shadow walk by (I play in the dark) and i waas like OMG FACKING NAZI ZOMBIES!!!! wheres my wonderwaffle? oh yeah in the freezer Smile
06-27-2009, 11:38 PM #50
Hey, in Shi No Numa have you tried to go to the places where it says 17 or 20 at those actual rounds??? Maybe you can activate something...
06-28-2009, 02:33 AM #51
sushislap
Bounty hunter
didnt kno bout most of this stuff. i guess treyarch designers did their homework.
06-28-2009, 10:13 AM #52
toreno
Keeper
Not sure if this effects the story, but has anyone noticed theirs a trail of blood from the window to the right of the warning door (you open the door and theirs one outside) to underneath the hanging man? Like he was dragged their and hanged by someone else, or maybe the "giant" mentioned in the radio transmission did it as I can't see zombies hanging him and I don't know if a person could even reach up their.

Edit: just went back, the blood trail goes towards the hanged man but stops in some hay. But I noticed something else. When you turn one radio on it makes a funny nosie but every few seconds you can hear a voice, but I have no idea what it says.
Last edited by toreno ; 06-28-2009 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Got something wrong and found new stuff.
06-29-2009, 07:30 PM #53
Interesting vid by ufo hunters. They mention element 115 as a power source for ufo's.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77KWqdQRIBI&feature=related"]YouTube - UFO Hunters - Area 51 Revealed 2/5[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRmUfkupQQY&feature=related"]YouTube - UFO Hunters - Area 51 Revealed 3/5[/ame]
07-02-2009, 06:45 PM #54
In the doctors quarters, in the room with the window, there is a radio on top of a barrel. When you activate it, it just sound like some random noises, but if you listen very carefully, it sais "Im doctor.Max" in a very echo-like vioce.

Also, I dont think the hanging man hung himself because there is a parachute hanging off the roof and a cloth covered in blood on the ground. He must've parachuted down and gotten caught and made it look like he hung himself.
07-03-2009, 12:21 AM #55
ok i love this theory and i hate to be an ass in saying this but
if your suggesting that the meteorite is what causes zombies or its an experiment and they moved it from verruckt to shi no numa
wheres the meteorite in verruckt? theres no evidence of anything there except the wall writing and the zombies
im sorry
i do LOVE this though and i hope you prove me wrong

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo