Post: Telixion Theory : Treyarch Back Story Of Zombie Mode : + Easter Eggs Galore!
06-13-2009, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WE HAVE DONE A LOT MORE RESEARCH AND ADDED MORE TO THE THEORY! MY LATEST THEORY INCLUDES THE POSSIBILITY OF THE ATTEMPT TO MAKE A SUPER ARMY GONE BAD. VIEW THE REVISED THREAD AND NEW DETAILS HERE:

You must login or register to view this content.

Telixion Theory project is being worked on by Telixion, Bigsilk, + Vosty. Telixion Theory explores the many easter eggs in Verruckt and Shi No Numa. We have through our finding's and vast research come to realize that Treyarch is building a back story for the zombie mode type and obviously will have more maps for us in the future. We will be posting videos, photos, and explanations as to what those silly numbers written on walls mean... This research you will find no where on the web! IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!!

For full details and videos visit:
Last edited by Vosty3 ; 06-19-2009 at 07:52 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Vosty3 for this useful post:

+tA. Rick, 7eddiedoowop7, CharGeh, deozpester91, dominator2481, DrUnKeNmOnKeY, drunkenrepublicn, dustin.kirk, fennyfenn, Hazel, iStrongSauce, kazbluegreen, lilnatsfan44, Lostprphets417, M0897, matt0602, NanuGama, ne30pc, NGU_swat097, Octavia, Robbynator333, RollinShake1693, SAMI23, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, SpongehAcee, stickerbob, sweatytrevor, Temphaa, The-Nazi-Zombie, toreno, UndeadxCorpse, Valimen, xScreamo!
07-03-2009, 08:29 AM #56
toreno
Keeper
Its possible that the forest on fire and the asylum being all destroyed was by parts of the metor falling off while it was entering the athmosphere and landing at the asylum, with the main bit landing on Shi No Numa. Just an idea.
07-06-2009, 09:02 PM #57
well they said they have moved they experiment
so that wouldnt work haha sorry
07-07-2009, 04:04 AM #58
i think the laugh in docs quarters is one of the doctors... makes sense right?
07-08-2009, 09:22 PM #59
MiNi_DaN
CEO OF UBER
omg without you i couldnt of put half this stuff together thanks

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by tristan2765 View Post
i think the laugh in docs quarters is one of the doctors... makes sense right?

yeah it could be but if you ask me it sounds like he is German tho. just listen closely you might not agree but i think it sound like he might be German or a Nazi
07-16-2009, 01:29 PM #60
Originally posted by jakeBIHH View Post
ok i love this theory and i hate to be an ass in saying this but
if your suggesting that the meteorite is what causes zombies or its an experiment and they moved it from verruckt to shi no numa
wheres the meteorite in verruckt? theres no evidence of anything there except the wall writing and the zombies
im sorry
i do LOVE this though and i hope you prove me wrong

ok if you look t the writing on the wll in verruckt you notice some numbers 19382406 9:21 if you look at it like a date it reads 06/24/1938 at 9:21 apparently a meteor exploded 12 miles in the air above pennsylvania on that date at 9:22 am at 9:21 it entered earths atmosphere also if you found the word tunguska on shi no numa it refers to a foriegn object that was approximatley 120 miles in width and weighed around 22,000 metric tons it exploded 2 miles above earths surface there was no impack crater an it was felt all over russia the eplosion was estimated to be equvilant to 185 hyrioshima bombs this happened on june 30th 1908 scientists still dont know exactly what it was but they estimated tht it happens every thirty years 1908 so it would happen around 1938 they later disclosed that fact and said it would happen every 300 years instead the first scientist to inspect the point of impact came back with cold that later killed him assuming that the cold was some kind of disease his body was buried in concrete because they feared the cold would spread through russia like some sort of plague in that i say that yes it is possible that the zombies could com from the meteor it started at the asylum and the radio transmission in shi no numa said it was moved from the asylum to there and that site 115 was dangerous one of the boxes has 115 writen on it so if you have any more questions please ask.

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Originally posted by Vosty3 View Post
Oh there is definitely a back story Treyarch is working on its very apparent and not B.S. made up stuff. How accurate our interpretation is we don't know exactly but we have found some clues nobody else were able to found especially Tanguska which is prb my favorite find so far written on the wall of the hut outside the com room. We will hopefully have a dedicated page here soon on the site with our theories based off what we know from the different easter eggs etc etc. Its not just a bunch of random stuff, they are using actual events in history some very controversial to build a back story for the zombie game type and I love it. I personally feel that the story begins in verruckt and has nothing to do with nacht why? because the first zombie map was a last minute in house thing that jesse snyder came up with, with the help of some other level designers who now is working on Halo Reach ;-) hes an awesome guy anyways I believe that verruckt was the beginning of creating a back story. Glad you guys are enjoying it as we are!

verruckt is the beging on the wall with the writing the numbers 19382406 9:21 is acually a set date and time on june 24 1938 a metor exploded in earths atmosphere above a town in pennsylvania and i also found tunguska and got lots of itresting facts about the actual accident that happened it was on june 30th 1908 estimated to be 120 miles wide and around 22,000 metric tons and the way the trees were the estimated the explosion to be around 185 hyrioshima bombs i can keep going but i dont want to post a big giant message on the subject
07-17-2009, 01:12 PM #61
Originally posted by Vosty3 View Post
WE HAVE DONE A LOT MORE RESEARCH AND ADDED MORE TO THE THEORY! MY LATEST THEORY INCLUDES THE POSSIBILITY OF THE ATTEMPT TO MAKE A SUPER ARMY GONE BAD. VIEW THE REVISED THREAD AND NEW DETAILS HERE:

Telixion Theory project is being worked on by Telixion, Bigsilk, + Vosty. Telixion Theory explores the many easter eggs in Verruckt and Shi No Numa. We have through our finding's and vast research come to realize that Treyarch is building a back story for the zombie mode type and obviously will have more maps for us in the future. We will be posting videos, photos, and explanations as to what those silly numbers written on walls mean... This research you will find no where on the web! IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!!

For full details and videos visit:

hey i already have responded to one of your messages but when i got the map pack i noticed theses easter eggs and i spent weeks looking into the meanening on this map as well as verruct it has some hidden items mainly on the wall with the writing i took time to study this writting and my freind is german and most of it explains a meteor crashing on a building but what i came to say is if you guys have something i dont or if you want to see what i know about it our tungska then please message me

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Originally posted by GR3G View Post
omg without you i couldnt of put half this stuff together thanks

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

yeah it could be but if you ask me it sounds like he is German tho. just listen closely you might not agree but i think it sound like he might be German or a Nazi

its possible it might have something to do with rictofen he is german and he always calls himself the doctor

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

derese but what i know is a large mountain located ib slovakia possibly the next new map and the giant might be some sort of new breed of zonbie possibly one that was experimented on using element 115 ( ununpentium)
07-17-2009, 03:47 PM #62
PrayForPlagues
The Black Key
Yeah thats some pretty creepy stuff thanks man!
07-18-2009, 02:58 AM #63
TDawg
Haxor!
This is def something I'm interested in, we might find out the next Zombie map location, details, zombie race, before the actual map pack is even in production.
07-18-2009, 11:39 AM #64
Default Avatar
RJ765
thats sum gd stuff i cant wait to find out the full story!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo