09-29-2012, 04:57 PM #1
OutLawMark
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU OutLawModzHD here well basically I am going to be hosting some call of duty world at war modded zombies that get you platinum trophy!

TO GET IN SEND ME 200K VBUX OR $3 PAYPAL OR 5M RSGP, AND IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE SEND ME YOUR PSN I WILL ADD YOUR STRAIGHT AWAY AND INVITE YOU AND GET YOU PLATINUM SEE YOU IN MY LOBBIES!

Rules:
Do not use UFO MODE and go UNDER the map because the lobby freezes and so does my PS3 Needa
Once you have got platinum trophy delete me off your friends list..

I would appreciate it if you could subscribe to my youtube channel! You must login or register to view this content.

SALE CURRENTLY ON GET PLATINUM FOR $1 PAYPAL OR 100K VBUX!

Last edited by OutLawMark ; 10-30-2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Added Video.

The following 16 users say thank you to OutLawMark for this useful post:

☆Z☆, Atomic Hack3r, bluedeath96, cooper_tayler, cRaCk_, DeCaDoR, Det0x, ForeverDubstep, Im Your Upgrade, SwordArtOnline, kaliparov, OBC, rieks, TheSuperSaiyan, xrtzx
10-07-2012, 10:12 AM #65
Originally posted by OutLawMark View Post
Hello NGU OutLawModzHD here well basically I am going to be hosting some call of duty world at war modded zombies that get you platinum trophy!

TO GET IN ADSad Awesome OutLawModzHD

Rules:
Do not use UFO MODE and go UNDER the map because the lobby freezes and so does my PS3 Needa

I would appreciate it if you could subscribe to my youtube channel! You must login or register to view this content.

If you be so kind to thank and rep me after you get platinum its appreciated!

My list is full so could you do me a favor and send me a message when your hosting the trophys lobby please mate, once im in your party ill subscribe. I can most likely get you a few more people who will take the trophys and subscribe too.
ad me on psn - SharneyyTommyy
10-07-2012, 03:32 PM #66
OutLawMark
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by oioipunx View Post
My list is full so could you do me a favor and send me a message when your hosting the trophys lobby please mate, once im in your party ill subscribe. I can most likely get you a few more people who will take the trophys and subscribe too.
ad me on psn - SharneyyTommyy

Right ill be on later Happy
10-07-2012, 03:37 PM #67
PSN: COD_Beast_95 Please and thanks!!
10-07-2012, 04:08 PM #68
Please add AnimATED_LunATIC

Thanks!

EDIT: Its actually AnimATED-LunATIC
Last edited by Heaven007 ; 10-07-2012 at 06:53 PM.
10-07-2012, 09:35 PM #69
Sound no probs mate, just invite me when your ready. Cheers.
10-08-2012, 08:28 AM #70
cRaCk_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by OutLawMark View Post
Hello NGU OutLawModzHD here well basically I am going to be hosting some call of duty world at war modded zombies that get you platinum trophy!

TO GET IN ADSad Awesome OutLawModzHD

Rules:

If you be so kind to thank and rep me after you get platinum its appreciated!

your friendlist is full, pls add me, psn: der_faZze
10-08-2012, 10:48 AM #71
Please add me: kaliparov
+++++++++++++
10-08-2012, 03:16 PM #72
OutLawMark
Maggbot timeout!
This service is not free anymore it is 100k vBux for platinum!
10-08-2012, 03:49 PM #73
Zatyr
Bounty hunter
Please add, julebrus89

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo