09-29-2012, 04:57 PM #1
OutLawMark
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU OutLawModzHD here well basically I am going to be hosting some call of duty world at war modded zombies that get you platinum trophy!

TO GET IN SEND ME 200K VBUX OR $3 PAYPAL OR 5M RSGP, AND IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE SEND ME YOUR PSN I WILL ADD YOUR STRAIGHT AWAY AND INVITE YOU AND GET YOU PLATINUM SEE YOU IN MY LOBBIES!

Rules:
Do not use UFO MODE and go UNDER the map because the lobby freezes and so does my PS3 Needa
Once you have got platinum trophy delete me off your friends list..

I would appreciate it if you could subscribe to my youtube channel! You must login or register to view this content.

SALE CURRENTLY ON GET PLATINUM FOR $1 PAYPAL OR 100K VBUX!

Last edited by OutLawMark ; 10-30-2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Added Video.

The following 16 users say thank you to OutLawMark for this useful post:

☆Z☆, Atomic Hack3r, bluedeath96, cooper_tayler, cRaCk_, DeCaDoR, Det0x, ForeverDubstep, Im Your Upgrade, SwordArtOnline, kaliparov, OBC, rieks, TheSuperSaiyan, xrtzx
10-08-2012, 04:15 PM #74
OBC
Banned
Originally posted by OutLawMark View Post
Hello NGU OutLawModzHD here well basically I am going to be hosting some call of duty world at war modded zombies that get you platinum trophy!

TO GET IN SEND ME 100K VBUX, AND IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE SEND ME YOUR PSN I WILL ADD YOUR STRAIGHT AWAY AND INVITE YOU AND GET YOU PLATINUM SEE YOU IN MY LOBBIES!

Rules:
Do not use UFO MODE and go UNDER the map because the lobby freezes and so does my PS3 Needa

I would appreciate it if you could subscribe to my youtube channel! You must login or register to view this content.

This service is not free anymore it is 100k vBux for platinum, people are selling platinum trophy for 8 dollars on the trophy shops, I think this is pretty cheap you also get to have god mode unlimited ammo and also all guns in the lobby until you have platinum quote me if you would like to use my service Happy

Could you please do it for me Smile
10-08-2012, 04:19 PM #75
OutLawMark
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by OBC View Post
Could you please do it for me Smile

Send the 100k vBux then send me your PSN in a private message Happy
10-08-2012, 04:51 PM #76
Zatyr
Bounty hunter
add, julebrus89

thanks
10-08-2012, 05:07 PM #77
OBC
Banned
Hello NGU OutLawModzHD here well basically I am going to be hosting some call of duty world at war modded zombies that get you platinum trophy!

TO GET IN SEND ME 100K VBUX, AND IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE SEND ME YOUR PSN I WILL ADD YOUR STRAIGHT AWAY AND INVITE YOU AND GET YOU PLATINUM SEE YOU IN MY LOBBIES!

Rules:

This service is not free anymore it is 100k vBux for platinum, people are selling platinum trophy for 8 dollars on the trophy shops, I think this is pretty cheap you also get to have god mode unlimited ammo and also all guns in the lobby until you have platinum quote me if you would like to use my service Happy

This guy is legit! Thanks for the platinum bro Smile Quick & easy service!
10-08-2012, 05:09 PM #78
OutLawMark
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by OBC View Post
This guy is legit! Thanks for the platinum bro Smile Quick & easy service!

Thanks for the feedback bro much appreciated Happy
10-08-2012, 06:38 PM #79
cRaCk_
Do a barrel roll!

Rules:

he's legit !
nice lobby, fast service Smile
thx alot bro
10-08-2012, 06:39 PM #80
OutLawMark
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by cRaCk
he's legit !
nice lobby, fast service Smile
thx alot bro

Thanks alot bro Happy
10-08-2012, 08:05 PM #81
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
Legit service =D
Last edited by Det0x ; 10-08-2012 at 08:54 PM.
10-08-2012, 08:10 PM #82
OutLawMark
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by NeedaJobSoon View Post
Legit service =D

Thanks for the feedback bro Happy
Last edited by OutLawMark ; 10-08-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo