Post: Spots for Rezurrection Map Pack [1 LEFT SELLING FAST!][PS3]
08-06-2011, 08:44 PM #1
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I will be buying the fourth Black Ops map pack when it comes out, and want to gameshare it to some. This map pack contains 5 Zombies maps (4 of which are from WaW and a new map called Moon), no online maps, and is expected to release on August 23rd, 2011 on Xbox 360 and September 23rd, 2011 on PS3 and PC. I will not be accepting Paypal as of now (only vBux), but it may change in the future. You will need to purchase a spot beforehand, and the vBux pricing goes as such:

People sell a premium buying service for 1.2m vBux, and it is $10 for premium. I am purchasing a 20$ psn card to get the map packs (therefore worth 2.4m vBux). Since I am splitting it for 5 people (myself included), each spot is worth 480k vBux. Therefore offer at price (or above) if you want to hold a spot. So far, the spots are:

1. mir_egal123
2. _HackerAndrew_ paid 1.6m LOCKED
3. TicketFromHell paid 500k LOCKED
4. Saint Jimmy paid 1m LOCKED
5. Jaw1312 paid 1m LOCKED

TO GET A SPOT, YOU MUST BID 1 MILLION vBux

The lowest you can offer is disregard. If, for example, all the spots were bought at 480k, and someone decides to offer 500k, everyone in the list must either match it, or give up the spot. The lower you are on the list, the earlier you must give up the spot. That new person would also be put to the top. This will only occur if the offer is 20k higher than the HIGHEST offer on the board. Also, if you decide to cancel, I keep 2% of your offer. If the map pack doesn't come out, or I don't purchase it, then everyone will be 100% refunded. I am trustworthy level 3, so no need to worry :y:.

Now that you are familiar with the rules, let the bidding begin!
Last edited by Shebang ; 08-24-2011 at 10:23 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Shebang for this useful post:

_HackerAndrew_, eViL JoKeR, Jaw1312
08-06-2011, 08:48 PM #2
Jaw1312
moc.etadpUneGtxeN
Originally posted by egal123 View Post
I will be buying the fourth Black Ops map pack when it comes out, and want to gameshare it to some. This map pack contains 5 Zombies maps (4 of which are from WaW and a new map called Moon), no online maps, and is expected to release on August 23rd, 2011 on Xbox 360 and September 23rd, 2011 on PS3 and PC. I will not be accepting Paypal as of now (only vBux), but it may change in the future. You will need to purchase a spot beforehand, and the vBux pricing goes as such:

People sell a premium buying service for 1.2m vBux, and it is $10 for premium. I am purchasing a 20$ psn card to get the map packs (therefore worth 2.4m vBux). Since I am splitting it for 5 people (myself included), each spot is worth 480k vBux. Therefore offer at price (or above) if you want to hold a spot. So far, the spots are:

1. mir_egal123
2. Available
3. Available
4. Available
5. Available

The lowest you can offer is 480k vBux. If, for example, all the spots were bought at 480k, and someone decides to offer 500k, everyone in the list must either match it, or give up the spot. The lower you are on the list, the earlier you must give up the spot. That new person would also be put to the top. This will only occur if the offer is 20k higher than the HIGHEST offer on the board. Also, if you decide to cancel, I keep 2% of your offer. If the map pack doesn't come out, or I don't purchase it, then everyone will be 100% refunded. I am trustworthy level 3, so no need to worry :y:.

I will take 3 spots for 1.5 million in all. Quote me if that is to low.
08-06-2011, 08:50 PM #3
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
Originally posted by Jaw1312 View Post
I will take 3 spots for 1.5 million in all. Quote me if that is to low.

That's fine, and fast reply BTW. Where do you plan on getting the vBux from?
08-06-2011, 08:53 PM #4
Jaw1312
moc.etadpUneGtxeN
That's fine, and fast reply BTW. Where do you plan on getting the vBux from?

I pwn vBookie. I am still waiting for bets to settle from last nights rugby haha. I will go ahead and donate to you that 2% if you are worried I am going to cancel without paying you or not have enough vBux.
08-06-2011, 08:59 PM #5
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
Originally posted by Jaw1312 View Post
I pwn vBookie. I am still waiting for bets to settle from last nights rugby haha. I will go ahead and donate to you that 2% if you are worried I am going to cancel without paying you or not have enough vBux.

It's cool, don't need to pay me anything just yet, I'll make your name yellow on the list Smile
08-06-2011, 09:08 PM #6
Jaw1312
moc.etadpUneGtxeN
It's cool, don't need to pay me anything just yet, I'll make your name yellow on the list Smile

Thank you! Smile I will be checking your thread daily to make sure I don't get out bidded Smile
08-07-2011, 10:41 AM #7
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
I will be buying the fourth Black Ops map pack when it comes out, and want to gameshare it to some. This map pack contains 5 Zombies maps (4 of which are from WaW and a new map called Moon), no online maps, and is expected to release on August 23rd, 2011 on Xbox 360 and September 23rd, 2011 on PS3 and PC. I will not be accepting Paypal as of now (only vBux), but it may change in the future. You will need to purchase a spot beforehand, and the vBux pricing goes as such:

1. mir_egal123
2. Jaw1312 (1) Waiting for payment 500k
3. Jaw1312 (2) Waiting for payment 500k
4. Jaw1312 (3) Waiting for payment 500k
5. Available

The lowest you can offer is 480k vBux. If, for example, all the spots were bought at 480k, and someone decides to offer 500k, everyone in the list must either match it, or give up the spot. The lower you are on the list, the earlier you must give up the spot. That new person would also be put to the top. This will only occur if the offer is 20k higher than the HIGHEST offer on the board. Also, if you decide to cancel, I keep 2% of your offer. If the map pack doesn't come out, or I don't purchase it, then everyone will be 100% refunded. I am trustworthy level 3, so no need to worry :y:.

500k last spot?
08-07-2011, 11:41 AM #8
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
Originally posted by HU View Post
500k last spot?

Sorry, last spot got taken for 500k, you will need to offer at least 520k to get a spot.
08-07-2011, 11:47 AM #9
im sorry but the bidding thing is just silly set one price about 800-900k and sell it like everyone else
08-07-2011, 12:39 PM #10
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
520k?????????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo