Post: Spots for Rezurrection Map Pack [1 LEFT SELLING FAST!][PS3]
08-06-2011, 08:44 PM #1
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I will be buying the fourth Black Ops map pack when it comes out, and want to gameshare it to some. This map pack contains 5 Zombies maps (4 of which are from WaW and a new map called Moon), no online maps, and is expected to release on August 23rd, 2011 on Xbox 360 and September 23rd, 2011 on PS3 and PC. I will not be accepting Paypal as of now (only vBux), but it may change in the future. You will need to purchase a spot beforehand, and the vBux pricing goes as such:

People sell a premium buying service for 1.2m vBux, and it is $10 for premium. I am purchasing a 20$ psn card to get the map packs (therefore worth 2.4m vBux). Since I am splitting it for 5 people (myself included), each spot is worth 480k vBux. Therefore offer at price (or above) if you want to hold a spot. So far, the spots are:

1. mir_egal123
2. _HackerAndrew_ paid 1.6m LOCKED
3. TicketFromHell paid 500k LOCKED
4. Saint Jimmy paid 1m LOCKED
5. Jaw1312 paid 1m LOCKED

TO GET A SPOT, YOU MUST BID 1 MILLION vBux

The lowest you can offer is disregard. If, for example, all the spots were bought at 480k, and someone decides to offer 500k, everyone in the list must either match it, or give up the spot. The lower you are on the list, the earlier you must give up the spot. That new person would also be put to the top. This will only occur if the offer is 20k higher than the HIGHEST offer on the board. Also, if you decide to cancel, I keep 2% of your offer. If the map pack doesn't come out, or I don't purchase it, then everyone will be 100% refunded. I am trustworthy level 3, so no need to worry :y:.

Now that you are familiar with the rules, let the bidding begin!
Last edited by Shebang ; 08-24-2011 at 10:23 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Shebang for this useful post:

_HackerAndrew_, eViL JoKeR, Jaw1312
08-23-2011, 02:07 AM #29
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
Originally posted by Jaw1312 View Post
You HAVE NOT sent me ANY PM's other than the one about how you had $5 left over.

And you didn't reply to it because..? I am just saying it because you were inactive, and I wasn't sure if you were still in with the deal. Anyways, that is besides the point because as I have already stated, TicketFromHell and I worked out a private deal, and _HackerAndrew_ payed 1.1m to get a locked spot, then decided to pay me 500k for me being cooperative. Apologies for any misunderstandings.
08-23-2011, 02:16 AM #30
Jaw1312
moc.etadpUneGtxeN
Originally posted by egal123 View Post
And you didn't reply to it because..? I am just saying it because you were inactive, and I wasn't sure if you were still in with the deal. Anyways, that is besides the point because as I have already stated, TicketFromHell and I worked out a private deal, and _HackerAndrew_ payed 1.1m to get a locked spot, then decided to pay me 500k for me being cooperative. Apologies for any misunderstandings.

I didn't reply to it because I wasn't interested in what you did with the $5 left over, so instead of PM'ing you back and saying " I don't care what you do with the $5" I decided not to reply. Also, I don't understand what "active" is when we are bidding for a spot, I paid for my spot and I believe I shouldn't have to message you everyday and say "Hello, I am making sure you know that I still what the spots that I pad my vBux for."
08-23-2011, 02:21 AM #31
I will be buying the fourth Black Ops map pack when it comes out, and want to gameshare it to some. This map pack contains 5 Zombies maps (4 of which are from WaW and a new map called Moon), no online maps, and is expected to release on August 23rd, 2011 on Xbox 360 and September 23rd, 2011 on PS3 and PC. I will not be accepting Paypal as of now (only vBux), but it may change in the future. You will need to purchase a spot beforehand, and the vBux pricing goes as such:

People sell a premium buying service for 1.2m vBux, and it is $10 for premium. I am purchasing a 20$ psn card to get the map packs (therefore worth 2.4m vBux). Since I am splitting it for 5 people (myself included), each spot is worth 480k vBux. Therefore offer at price (or above) if you want to hold a spot. So far, the spots are:

1. mir_egal1233.
4. Jaw1312 (1) paid 625k UNLOCKED
5. Jaw1312 (2) paid 625k UNLOCKED

The lowest you can offer is disregard. If, for example, all the spots were bought at 480k, and someone decides to offer 500k, everyone in the list must either match it, or give up the spot. The lower you are on the list, the earlier you must give up the spot. That new person would also be put to the top. This will only occur if the offer is 20k higher than the HIGHEST offer on the board. Also, if you decide to cancel, I keep 2% of your offer. If the map pack doesn't come out, or I don't purchase it, then everyone will be 100% refunded. I am trustworthy level 3, so no need to worry :y:.

1,000,000 Vbux for the last slot, LOCKED. YES?
08-23-2011, 02:25 AM #32
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
I didn't reply to it because I wasn't interested in what you did with the $5 left over, so instead of PM'ing you back and saying " I don't care what you do with the $5" I decided not to reply. Also, I don't understand what "active" is when we are bidding for a spot, I paid for my spot and I believe I shouldn't have to message you everyday and say "Hello, I am making sure you know that I still what the spots that I pad my vBux for."

I never said you needed to message every day, I would have rather at least have a response, that's all.

Originally posted by ehVador View Post
1,000,000 Vbux for the last slot, LOCKED. YES?

Send it. /10char
08-23-2011, 02:30 AM #33
I will be buying the fourth Black Ops map pack when it comes out, and want to gameshare it to some. This map pack contains 5 Zombies maps (4 of which are from WaW and a new map called Moon), no online maps, and is expected to release on August 23rd, 2011 on Xbox 360 and September 23rd, 2011 on PS3 and PC. I will not be accepting Paypal as of now (only vBux), but it may change in the future. You will need to purchase a spot beforehand, and the vBux pricing goes as such:

1. mir_egal1233.
4. Jaw1312 (1) paid 625k UNLOCKED
5. Jaw1312 (2) paid 625k UNLOCKED

Sorry I quoted the wrong person... Look at the post above yours.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Okay Sending now.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Edit: Sent.
08-23-2011, 02:38 AM #34
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Okay Sending now.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Edit: Sent.

Added to list. Make sure your black ops region is BLUS30591
08-23-2011, 02:40 AM #35
Jaw1312
moc.etadpUneGtxeN
Added to list. Make sure your black ops region is BLUS30591

Well how do I get "Locked" ?
08-23-2011, 02:57 AM #36
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!