08-25-2013, 06:59 AM #1
webzy
Work hard get Better
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello everyone.

I am Webzy, I have been a member on NextGenUpdate for the last 3 years, during this time period I had the
unfortunate experience of being deceived, into many fraudulent deals from the General Auction fourm section.

Through my own lack of, awareness or be it true my trusting nature I lost the most important thing of all, my
NextGenUpdate Premium account.

Which I have only gotten back quite recently with the help of ''Vince'', so to give back to all you guy's and to show
my appreciation here at NextGenUpdate I will teach you the ''Tell Tale Signs' of a Scam Artist.

If It's to good to be true it normally is !

Identifying features of a Scammer.

1 . Overly Friendly ''

( Will accept or manipulate a situation with '' Kind Gestures '' ultimately achieving his 'Goal' gaining your ''Trust'' )

2 . To Insistent ''

( Scammer's will want to '' attain '' what you have with '' Speed '' as the faster he does the less '' Noticeable '' it is )

3 . The Sob Story ''

( Happens when you ask him to go first '' I have been scammed way to may times '' this happens so you feel sorry for him and he is hoping he appeals to your good nature ultimately Tricking you )

4 . Back's out ''

( Everything will be fine until, '' I want to use a Middleman i.e Mod '' he does not reply as said Scam won't work then )

5 . Promises To Much ''

( Lastly but most importantly '' Scam artist, offer's greater than yours '' he is feeding your greed for his own gain )

If you are a kind trusting person, like most are this will help you '' spot that Wolf under the sheep skin '' and escape
a loss of personal information, an account, or hard earned money.

Importantly If you have experienced any of the ''Above'' with a member here Immediately report him to a Moderator,
Administrator as that will then stop accused from fear of being caught out as what he is.

Thank you everyone have a nice safe day.
Last edited by webzy ; 08-25-2013 at 07:05 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to webzy for this useful post:

RAB, Burgundy85, ClutchNastii671, DesperateAsshole, Geo, Hmoob_Mods, iHaxel, imD, Immaculate., Lord Ike, Mago de Oz, mano254, Mr Grumpy, MrHackerDude1, MrRa1n, NUKES-X-MODS-X, ShinigamiUzi, TheMightyMoJo, TheMrB, xGunz
06-08-2014, 08:57 PM #20
webzy
Work hard get Better
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
Excellent post Webzy. Consider this a Sticky. Smile

Thanks Desperate angel, appreciate it haven't been on in a while been busy with coursework.

The following user thanked webzy for this useful post:

DesperateAsshole
06-08-2014, 09:14 PM #21
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Don't forget, scammers also ask for friends and family payments on paypal.
01-15-2015, 10:05 AM #22
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
Don't forget, scammers also ask for friends and family payments on paypal.

everyone does....
01-27-2015, 05:55 PM #23
Originally posted by one View Post
everyone does....

Right? I do recoveries and I don't want paypal Taking fees on top of my money.
11-17-2015, 03:45 PM #24
I have all of these qualities and I'm legit, plus I don't charge, it's all free Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo