10-11-2011, 08:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SO i finally found the right iso. (I'm not paying $100 + for an OS) I extracted it, changed it to an executable file, then ran the setup.exe through wine. The problem is, when i click the big install windows button, I get an error message:

"Windows setup cannot find a location to store temporary installation files. To install windows, make sure a partition on your boot disk has at least 727 megabytes of space. Error code 0x80070490."

This is weird because I at least have 200 gigs of storage left on my hard drive. What do I need to do to replace Ubuntu with Windows 7? Do I need to make a separate partition? If so, please tell me how. Thanks guys!
10-12-2011, 02:48 PM #11
Axiom
PC Gamer
Originally posted by BlackOpsPost View Post
Me too i just switched the hdd to my laptop to burn everything (2.5 inch ftw)

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Burning atm

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Alright guys. I need help with one more thing. How do i "burn" an iso to a usb drive as you would a cd? I know how to boot from a usb i just dont know how to put the iso on it. This is on windows 7.

You could use You must login or register to view this content.. There's also loads more freeware on the internet for this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo