04-12-2011, 07:25 PM #1
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Simple what programing languages do you know?

I my self only know basic HTML :( Other bits and bobs that i learned went away after i gave it up and couldnt be arsed :carling:
09-29-2011, 04:24 PM #56
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post
Simple what programing languages do you know?

I my self only know basic HTML :( Other bits and bobs that i learned went away after i gave it up and couldnt be arsed :carling:

Learn them all..........................
09-29-2011, 04:32 PM #57
AIpha
Banned
None.

:dumb:
09-30-2011, 12:18 AM #58
Default Avatar
Cade
HTML
CSS
a bit of PHP
learning javascript right now.
then dhtml which should take a few days to learn.
09-30-2011, 12:46 AM #59
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by Team
HTML
CSS
a bit of PHP
learning javascript right now.
then dhtml which should take a few days to learn.

DHTML isn't really a whole new language, its more of a combination of various web design languages (HTML, JavaScript, the HTML DOM, and CSS).

In most cases websites should end up like that anyways, good, dynamic websites should consist of HTML/CSS, JavaScript/AJAX, and some server-side language, probably PHP or ASP.
10-12-2011, 03:58 AM #60
I'm learning Java right now.

Why doesn't anybody know that?
10-12-2011, 07:30 PM #61
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by Livingfear View Post
I'm learning Java right now.

Why doesn't anybody know that?

A lot of people know Java. Not as many people want to learn it though, because it LOOKS to be a lot more complicated. And they think by learning any C language they are cooler.
10-23-2011, 04:07 AM #62
I know

C#
C++
C
J#
J++
X++
Z++
AJAX
SQL
PHP
RC4,MATLAB (not sure if you would consider this a language, it is used when i make an encryption algorithm).
Objective-C
DOS
JAVA
JAVASCRIPT
.BAT

and finally the last one i can think of is SMD (just kidding lol) No but honestly all the rest are legit. multiple languages have syntax that is very similar, therefore making it really easy to learn. Also the structure of the languages are very similar.

BTW have fun learning once you go down that road the possibilities are endless.
10-25-2011, 01:25 AM #63
Originally posted by verytguy View Post
I know

C#
C++
C
J#
J++
X++
Z++
AJAX
SQL
PHP
RC4,MATLAB (not sure if you would consider this a language, it is used when i make an encryption algorithm).
Objective-C
DOS
JAVA
JAVASCRIPT
.BAT

and finally the last one i can think of is SMD (just kidding lol) No but honestly all the rest are legit. multiple languages have syntax that is very similar, therefore making it really easy to learn. Also the structure of the languages are very similar.

BTW have fun learning once you go down that road the possibilities are endless.

do they even make compilers for j# anymore? lol
12-17-2011, 09:03 PM #64
Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post
Simple what programing languages do you know?

I know:
-HTML (Not a programming language, a markup language)
-CSS
-Javascript
-PHP
-VB.NET
-A Little Java
-Batch
-Small Basic
-RBX.Lua
-A TINY bit of Actionscript
-JQuery *pushing it calling this a programming language*

First one I learned was VB.NET when I was about 9. Just went from there. I enjoy developing web pages using HTML, CSS, JS and PHP now. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo