08-10-2011, 03:59 AM #1
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys ! Last month I created my first website, using only Notepad++ and tutorials on the web.

You must login or register to view this content.

It's a very simple website about me, to show my old bike, doing stunts.

I used xHTML 1.0 strict, css, php & javascript

Sorry the writings are in french :(

Can you please tell me what you think about it ? Give me feedback here if you know what I could change
Last edited by sendastunt ; 09-27-2011 at 10:24 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to sendastunt for this useful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Chrom3D, tylerallmighty
09-08-2011, 01:13 AM #29
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
xD I don't think I will apply any further change to that site, it was my first one I just wanted to see how it would be to code such a tiny site

xhtml was allright, css & javascript too

but PHP... that one is a pain to learn, I've had a lot of problems, the way PHP code works is really different from all the rest and it will take me a long time to learn how to code that proprely, thankfully there are planty of tuts on the internet to learn that
09-08-2011, 03:37 AM #30
Very good, better than my first website. Compact coding very nice.

The following user thanked Livingfear for this useful post:

sendastunt
09-08-2011, 11:43 AM #31
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Thank you so much guys

I'm thinking about making a new site, more complex, but I have no idea what kind of site I could make
09-09-2011, 10:51 PM #32
DeAd_bLiTz
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
Hey guys ! Last month I created my first website, using only Notepad++ and tutorials on the web.

Can you please tell me what you think about it ? Give me feedback here if you know what I could change

Your website is awesome! I believe its better than my first here check it out let me know what you think about my You must login or register to view this content. The only thing i used was notepad, nothing else.

The following user thanked DeAd_bLiTz for this useful post:

sendastunt
09-09-2011, 11:41 PM #33
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Hey guys ! Last month I created my first website, using only Notepad++ and tutorials on the web.

Looks very good, coded urself?

+ What is it about? Motorcycles?

The following user thanked Chrom3D for this useful post:

sendastunt
09-09-2011, 11:45 PM #34
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by bLiTz View Post
Your website is awesome! I believe its better than my first here check it out let me know what you think about my You must login or register to view this content. The only thing i used was notepad, nothing else.

Thank you ! I'll check out your site right now ! I also only used notepad++ along with tuts

Originally posted by Chrom3D View Post
Looks very good, coded urself?

+ What is it about? Motorcycles?

thanks !! yeah I had a 50cc before and I liked to do stunts with it so I decided I would make a website mostly about that :p

coded by myself yeah
09-09-2011, 11:48 PM #35
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Thank you ! I'll check out your site right now ! I also only used notepad++ along with tuts

thanks !! yeah I had a 50cc before and I liked to do stunts with it so I decided I would make a website mostly about that :p

coded by myself yeah

Nice !! Is it a Derbi Senda? (Extreme)

Heres mine, not one I can do stunts with. Tell me what you think of it, It's a 50 cc

09-09-2011, 11:54 PM #36
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by Chrom3D View Post
Nice !! Is it a Derbi Senda? (Extreme)

Heres mine, not one I can do stunts with. Tell me what you think of it, It's a 50 cc

Yeah mine was exactly a Derbi Senda XTreme Happy

yours is pretty nice, a friend of mine had the same one but his was all destroyed (street style, without the fronts plastics) he stunted with it

You can see him in this video from 2008: [video=dailymotion;x65ayl]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x65ayl_liberty-riderz_auto[/video]
09-10-2011, 12:02 AM #37
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Yeah mine was exactly a Derbi Senda XTreme Happy

yours is pretty nice, a friend of mine had the same one but his was all destroyed (street style, without the fronts plastics) he stunted with it

You can see him in this video from 2008: [video=dailymotion;x65ayl]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x65ayl_liberty-riderz_auto[/video]

That's ****ing awesome!!! Im not could with MC. Can't ride it legally yet, turning 16 next Saturday, and the 19th (monday) I can do the test for mopeds. Where you learnt all that?

Btw you can do that with original parts? or you switched some? In my country you get a ticket for having trim parts. Norway here btw, and u?

The following user thanked Chrom3D for this useful post:

sendastunt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo