02-18-2013, 11:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My skype is piayer98

Here is one of my list: You must login or register to view this content.

I changed the RAM That is in the picture to a 4x4GB (16GB) like in this picture: You must login or register to view this content.

And not sure if I should change the GPU like I did in that picture I just posted above.

Anyhows, this will be my first ever build, and I would really love it to be a great build, maybe someone with experience could help out? I might need to change the motherboard, but that would mean I might have to change other components. So if anyone wants to guide me somewhere, I kinda don't want to go above $1,500 but will that mean I can't have a good as computer as I just posted in my current list?
02-19-2013, 08:57 PM #11
Millz
Worth the Weight
Originally posted by ServicesHD View Post
Looks good dude, but wouldn't I rather use the i5 for gaming? Also would that motherboard be good with over clocking the CPU to around 4.2 plus? That s why I chose the water cooling over the fan

That CPU cooler is excellent. You should be able to get it to 4.5GHz actually. And if you're just gaming you can go ahead and drop to a i5 3570k and use the extra cash towards a 4GB GTX 680.

And the motherboard is a great motherboard for overclocking.
02-19-2013, 10:29 PM #12
Originally posted by Millz View Post
That CPU cooler is excellent. You should be able to get it to 4.5GHz actually. And if you're just gaming you can go ahead and drop to a i5 3570k and use the extra cash towards a 4GB GTX 680.

Thank you very much, I think I now have a build, everything will fit in the case? Incase I want to be doing YouTube videos I'll still get the same game performance from the i7?
02-19-2013, 11:04 PM #13
_Nightwing
Gym leader
Listen to Millz, dudes a beast.
02-20-2013, 06:02 AM #14

How about this build?You must login or register to view this content. Would that motherboard be better then what you picked?

If you can, sorry for asking so many questions, but could you make me one more final build? But will the i7 give me the same performance as the i5 when gaming, just incase I decide to do youtube videos?

EDIT: Nevermind man, I think I got my final build right here You must login or register to view this content. I just swapped the case and the CPU to i5 3570k, the k means it's unlocked right? also just one last question, the Motherboard has one of those UEFI BIOS don't they? Or whatever they are called..
Last edited by ServicesHD ; 02-20-2013 at 06:26 AM.
02-20-2013, 08:41 PM #15
Millz
Worth the Weight
How about this build?You must login or register to view this content. Would that motherboard be better then what you picked?

If you can, sorry for asking so many questions, but could you make me one more final build? But will the i7 give me the same performance as the i5 when gaming, just incase I decide to do youtube videos?

EDIT: Nevermind man, I think I got my final build right here You must login or register to view this content. I just swapped the case and the CPU to i5 3570k, the k means it's unlocked right? also just one last question, the Motherboard has one of those UEFI BIOS don't they? Or whatever they are called..

I really see you like that case. But you have to realize it's costing more money than it should. You can get a much larger case for that kind of money. Here is the build that I would go with if I was you:

You must login or register to view this content.

Make sure you don't get the Samsung 840. I just realized that the write speeds are pitiful. It was a mistake to recommend it. The Vertex 4 is a much better option.
02-20-2013, 10:37 PM #16
I really see you like that case. But you have to realize it's costing more money than it should. You can get a much larger case for that kind of money. Here is the build that I would go with if I was you:

You must login or register to view this content.

Make sure you don't get the Samsung 840. I just realized that the write speeds are pitiful. It was a mistake to recommend it. The Vertex 4 is a much better option.

Reason why I really like that case, is because I really wanted it to look like this ^_^ You must login or register to view this content. and for the fact that it has good cable management, but if you say the other one is better, I might as well go with that Smile

But could you still just answer this? If I wanted to have the intel i7 3770k will I still have the same gaming performance than the i5?
Last edited by ServicesHD ; 02-20-2013 at 10:43 PM.
02-20-2013, 10:43 PM #17
Millz
Worth the Weight
Reason why I really like that case, is because I really wanted it to look like this ^_^ You must login or register to view this content.

It's not going to look like that unless you buy custom lights with stickers and take time and buy twist ties and other things to make it look perfect. If you have your heart sent on that case, go for it. Get the build you made.

And yes, the 3570k will be equal to the 3770k in gaming performance. Hyperthreading only increases rendering performance.
02-20-2013, 11:11 PM #18
It's not going to look like that unless you buy custom lights with stickers and take time and buy twist ties and other things to make it look perfect. If you have your heart sent on that case, go for it. Get the build you made.

And yes, the 3570k will be equal to the 3770k in gaming performance. Hyperthreading only increases rendering performance.

Okay, I was just doing some research on that graphics card, but is it overclocked? or am I surpose to overclock the GPU itself?
02-26-2013, 04:01 AM #19

Although the difference isn't worth £80, there is a noticeable difference in performance. Go check Tek Syndicate's benchmarks(the FX-8350 video).

OP, still need some info? I'm too lazy to look through the last two pages, reply if you do.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo