10-04-2010, 09:53 PM #1
Killakk
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Would you like your video on Machinima?

Then look no further...

Here's a rundown on the service that I am providing.

I have a Machinima Sports contract... So if you guys have any recordings of your gameplay for FIFA 11 (It must be Dazzle Quality or Higher) I could upload them on Machinima Smile

The gameplay needs to be good and it can't have something which is easy to achieve, like an achievement or something lol

How to send the video?

If you want to give me the gameplay, be sure to upload it on a server such as Rapidshare, Megaupload, zShare or Mediafire. If you do upload your gameplay, if you can add a directors note, this should contain any commentary if you would like it. Of course I will have to speak as it's my channel/contract.

If you're video is uploaded on Machinima it will have my name next to it and you will not be credited. But if you would like to see your video on Machinima that's still a great achievement

Proof you say?

Here's proof that I have a Machinima contract, this is my first upload to Machinima enjoy

[WS]DlU1c8HAoRA[/WS]

Thanks,
Killakk
Last edited by Killakk ; 10-04-2010 at 10:18 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Killakk for this useful post:

i Ozzy i, Shadoh
10-04-2010, 10:14 PM #2
Shadoh
Wobble Bass
I havn't got any good fifa clips :(. Can't wait to see you on machinima again though Happy.
Gratz Killakk Smile.
Last edited by Shadoh ; 10-04-2010 at 10:26 PM.
10-05-2010, 01:36 PM #3
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
GREAT! Does it have to be played online or is offline fine?
10-05-2010, 04:09 PM #4
Killakk
Former Staff
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
GREAT! Does it have to be played online or is offline fine?

It can be anything Smile As long as the goals are good :y:
10-06-2010, 03:25 PM #5
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by killakk View Post
It can be anything Smile As long as the goals are good :y:

Great, what's your youtube man?
10-06-2010, 03:33 PM #6
i Ozzy i
At least I can fight

Would you like your video on Machinima?

Then look no further...

Here's a rundown on the service that I am providing.

I have a Machinima Sports contract... So if you guys have any recordings of your gameplay for FIFA 11 (It must be Dazzle Quality or Higher) I could upload them on Machinima Smile

The gameplay needs to be good and it can't have something which is easy to achieve, like an achievement or something lol

How to send the video?

If you want to give me the gameplay, be sure to upload it on a server such as Rapidshare, Megaupload, zShare or Mediafire. If you do upload your gameplay, if you can add a directors note, this should contain any commentary if you would like it. Of course I will have to speak as it's my channel/contract.

If you're video is uploaded on Machinima it will have my name next to it and you will not be credited. But if you would like to see your video on Machinima that's still a great achievement

Proof you say?

Here's proof that I have a Machinima contract, this is my first upload to Machinima enjoy

[WS]DlU1c8HAoRA[/WS]

Thanks,
Killakk

Hey mate i have some awesome goals saved in my reply threatre is there a option were you can like send to friends or like in a PM? because then i can send them to you Happy <333
10-06-2010, 03:37 PM #7
Killakk
Former Staff
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Great, what's your youtube man?

/TheMontagekilla

before the / you know what to put Winky Winky

Originally posted by Ozzy
Hey mate i have some awesome goals saved in my reply threatre is there a option were you can like send to friends or like in a PM? because then i can send them to you Happy <333

Well, I don't know to be honest mate. I don't know, but if you can upload the goals to the EA site, do that Smile
Last edited by Killakk ; 10-06-2010 at 03:39 PM.

The following user thanked Killakk for this useful post:

i Ozzy i
10-06-2010, 03:46 PM #8
i Ozzy i
At least I can fight
/TheMontagekilla

before the / you know what to put Winky Winky

Well, I don't know to be honest mate. I don't know, but if you can upload the goals to the EA site, do that Smile

Okay sweet if i upload them to EA site ill PM you link then you can use them in your goals of the week if there good eough Winky Winky BTW you should do a commentary!
10-06-2010, 04:53 PM #9
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohzkNWDdEfE"]YouTube - FIFA11 Ronaldo Screamer[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC5ZtD9zvwk&playnext=1&videos=fz9h6YQ-2EM&feature=mfu_in_order"]YouTube - FIFA11 Arena Goal 1.83 Seconds.[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7K33k2adNA&playnext=1&videos=pZKf6ZITXrE&feature=mfu_in_order"]YouTube - FIFA11 Skill Rooney Banga[/ame]

ill have more maybe the weekend, busy with running, driving lessons and college so dont have much time when i get home as im really tired.
10-07-2010, 08:20 AM #10
Killakk
Former Staff
Originally posted by FIFA11
ill have more maybe the weekend, busy with running, driving lessons and college so dont have much time when i get home as im really tired.

Hey mate, these are nice goals but I don't think they would get on Machinima :( Try scoring goals in actual matches Smile As they're a lot harder :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo