10-04-2010, 09:53 PM #1
Killakk
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Would you like your video on Machinima?

Then look no further...

Here's a rundown on the service that I am providing.

I have a Machinima Sports contract... So if you guys have any recordings of your gameplay for FIFA 11 (It must be Dazzle Quality or Higher) I could upload them on Machinima Smile

The gameplay needs to be good and it can't have something which is easy to achieve, like an achievement or something lol

How to send the video?

If you want to give me the gameplay, be sure to upload it on a server such as Rapidshare, Megaupload, zShare or Mediafire. If you do upload your gameplay, if you can add a directors note, this should contain any commentary if you would like it. Of course I will have to speak as it's my channel/contract.

If you're video is uploaded on Machinima it will have my name next to it and you will not be credited. But if you would like to see your video on Machinima that's still a great achievement

Proof you say?

Here's proof that I have a Machinima contract, this is my first upload to Machinima enjoy

[WS]DlU1c8HAoRA[/WS]

Thanks,
Killakk
Last edited by Killakk ; 10-04-2010 at 10:18 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Killakk for this useful post:

i Ozzy i, Shadoh
10-07-2010, 08:44 AM #11
[$!Ly]
$!Ly Clan Recruiting!
Originally posted by killakk View Post
Hey mate, these are nice goals but I don't think they would get on Machinima :( Try scoring goals in actual matches Smile As they're a lot harder :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo