02-14-2011, 07:26 PM #1
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my team is as follows:
You must login or register to view this content.
looking to sell up and start a prem team with a 165k budget, not to great with formations in the prem etc so was wondering if anyone with a prem team could offer me some advice?
cheers Smile
02-14-2011, 08:51 PM #11
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Matty579 View Post
id say get them and get adebayor cos you need a target man

i mean 2 wide men in midfield, i wouldnt play 4-3-3 with tevez up front, hes far to small, and if i played 4-3-3 id probs get fabregas as hes a class distributor. possibly 41212 as i aint really used it much or something else with 2 wide midfielers
02-14-2011, 09:05 PM #12
alain_team
Do a barrel roll!
u can make like my team so hard and no way to lose xD

Last edited by alain_team ; 02-14-2011 at 09:17 PM.
02-14-2011, 09:07 PM #13
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by team View Post
u can make like my team so hard and no way to lose xD

yeah because i can really make that team on a 165k budget lol
02-14-2011, 09:13 PM #14
Dazpowder
Gym leader
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
i mean 2 wide men in midfield, i wouldnt play 4-3-3 with tevez up front, hes far to small, and if i played 4-3-3 id probs get fabregas as hes a class distributor. possibly 41212 as i aint really used it much or something else with 2 wide midfielers

Here is my team. its a work in progress but i dont mind that tevez is small coz he can run. And if he doesnt do to well i have Van persie on the bench Happy and Wright phillips is a tank he just runs and for some reason no1 can take the ball off him Smile
02-14-2011, 09:17 PM #15
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Dazpowder View Post
Here is my team. its a work in progress but i dont mind that tevez is small coz he can run. And if he doesnt do to well i have Van persie on the bench Happy and Wright phillips is a tank he just runs and for some reason no1 can take the ball off him Smile

nice team pal and thanks for responding Smile for me going forward it seems to lack abit of height (apart from dzeko lol)although i like having 2 men up top. whats it like playing a 4-3-3 as ive never given it a fair shot an its something i might consider but id need a good front man tbh. what dzeko like? Smile
02-14-2011, 09:24 PM #16
Matty579
Little One

4-1-2-1-2 is ridiculous to get cos the player cards are like 12k.
unless you get the players with the right formation
02-14-2011, 09:29 PM #17
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Matty579 View Post
4-1-2-1-2 is ridiculous to get cos the player cards are like 12k.
unless you get the players with the right formation

yeah i know pal, its abit pathetic really. i just dont really know what to do as i cant play 4-3-3 as the only decent lone striker in my eyes is torres and he would basically eat my budget lol, unless i got IF berba but hes so slow so even tho he favours skills you cant do that much. so im not to sure. 4-4-2 was just not attacking enough in my eyes tbh either so im stumped :P
02-14-2011, 09:33 PM #18
Dazpowder
Gym leader
nice team pal and thanks for responding Smile for me going forward it seems to lack abit of height (apart from dzeko lol)although i like having 2 men up top. whats it like playing a 4-3-3 as ive never given it a fair shot an its something i might consider but id need a good front man tbh. what dzeko like? Smile

Dzeko is great to be honest, worth the 14K. He Good all round, and when i play head to head ranked i usually pick barcalona and there 4-3-3 but i either use skill and go straight down the middle or cut inside with messi, so im just used to the formation. Arshavin has a great shot if i cut in with him and S.Nasri right behind him and D.Silva behind S.W.Phillips i have good attacking options, and G.Barry stays roughly infront of my defense so its all good Smile
02-14-2011, 09:37 PM #19
Matty579
Little One
yeah i know pal, its abit pathetic really. i just dont really know what to do as i cant play 4-3-3 as the only decent lone striker in my eyes is torres and he would basically eat my budget lol, unless i got IF berba but hes so slow so even tho he favours skills you cant do that much. so im not to sure. 4-4-2 was just not attacking enough in my eyes tbh either so im stumped :P

then you have no choice but to play 4-1-2-1-2... berba is shite... in my eyes you need a fast st and a target man st... agbonlahor and carroll

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo